• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Heart Red - Red/Blue Remake for Nintendo DS

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
This works on Drastic for Android!

Some little things that might help the game a little:

Have your Mother give you a Potion/Oran Berry before you leave so you have something to help against Blue.

For Mt. Moon, put some rock smash rocks blocking the southern exit (where a TR grunt currently sits) and force the player to use the ladder in the upper right, have the Cave Exit lead into Slowpoke Well and use the Team Rocket grunts there for the Mt. Moon mission (hunting for fossils to sell, replace Proton with Archer since he would theoretically be a lower rank Admin in Red) then have the Super Nerd event block the exit so you have to take a Fossil.

(that's as far as I am currently so I'll have more as I go).

Also I have a sprite file from an old HGSS rom hack I was working on back in the day if you want it, it ust adds a lot of Gender Differences to Pokemon (such as Male Pidgy using the BW Sprite while Female Pidgy use the HGSS sprite).

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
The hack looks good, i might play it after you get further into the game. I like games with a lot of side quests, so is this going to be the exact same thing as Fire Red or are you going to add side quests?

Years
I agree, one major turn off ifakemon the only current game I've tested with fakemon was aqua blue. As for your game, I think you should implement the YELLOW trade of nidorino or nidoking for machoke this way you get that machamp without all the extra changing him to a lvl evolution. ALL trades should be to get machoke, haunter, kadabra, graveler, etc.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
So, does anyone know how far this is along in development? I was planning on playing Red Adventures, but if this is complete, I'd rather play this.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
So, does anyone know how far this is along in development? I was planning on playing Red Adventures, but if this is complete, I'd rather play this.
It could take a while. I'd start playing something more "finished" first. I'm really looking forward to this as well. 'Cuzz, DS hacks... There aren't many.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
It could take a while. I'd start playing something more "finished" first. I'm really looking forward to this as well. 'Cuzz, DS hacks... There aren't many.

Yeah and this one in particular looks really awesome. One of the best things about HGSS was that your Pokemon would follow behind you. Getting to play the Kanto remakes with the DS graphic style and with your Pokes following you would be AWESOME.

But I'd rather play something completed and Red Adventures is looking pretty sweet.

Thanks for answering my question, quickly. Now I can make a decision about what to play right away.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
it still doesn't have a HM right? And battle double will crash game. In Pewter City has 2 house, when you enter, you will see the error and freeze

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
The process of the hack is too slow, and Nintendo will release a new remake for the original story of pokemon games! Yellow version baabyy woooooooo

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Pokemon heart red glitches
-when opening the bag the sprite shown is gold not red
-when you and gary recieved the pokedex gary walked out BESIDE THE DOOR
-when the old man will show you how to catch a pokemon the old man sprite was replaced by crystal's sprite
-Weird how marill is in the game when marill is from the johto league
-After the old man teaches you how to catch a pokemon he just suddenly vanished
-one of the trees you can at route 2 is out of place or duplicated
-The order of the starter pokemons in the pokedex is wrong
-We have the national pokedex
-We cant get the town map
-The second rival battle(at the road beside viridian city)is cancelled
-when you're going to route 2 theres a sign that is misplaced that says welcome to viridian city and stuff
-Dunno if this is a glitch but one of the bug catchers in viridian forest talked about finding berries when berries arent in pokemon firered
-When you beat one of the bug catchers in viridian forest he will say that the player is the one who beat the slowpokes
-You can catch a noctowl and hoothoot in the second route 2
-Theres two route 2
-theres only one trainer to beat in the pewter city gym after that its the gym leader
-idk why charmander never learns metal claw when in firered he clearly does
-One of the house in pewter city is messed up its white everywhere and the girl in it is in the counter with a nidoran and when you enter it you cant get out either
-in mt moon the npc that battles you called super nerd dirk can walk into your body!
-When you fight gary in the nugget bridge he's supposed to have a wartortle but somehow its still a squirtle

The mt moon has a very wrong layout

Back