• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Heaven Legend

Should you meet AUREN

• early in game play

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Later in the Game

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • End of Game

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • All?

Votes: 48 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
  • That's cool and i need u 2 send me another copy of your latest version so i can edit it i think i got this undrstood now.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • i will send beta 3 on here as soon as you know how to text so you could sort out those glitches, i will send the latest one for you to beta test by msn.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Pokémon Heaven Legend

There's movement errors in that whole area...
    Unless that's the end of the test?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I was in sacred field and found a wild pokemon, then when i killed it i couldn't move, what happened?

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • i sent a message about why i have to double post, (the edit button dosen't work)

anyway This is important i need a spriter to make the fakemon someone please make them.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • I have discovered a gaint error lets say this every beta you played you end up at the end of beta 1 and stay there.

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    a beta or two, and you still have Brendan/May and Brawley in there, and... Is that a TEAM AQUA GRUNT in 1 of the pics? *Have they actually moved from Hoenn to the new region?*

And does Brawley still have the Knuckle Badge from Dewford Town, Hoenn?

I hope you replace Brawley, Team Aqua and Brendan/May soon in the next beta...

Cause if you dont, Auren might actually be Steven Stone...

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • this hack looks great! THe world looks all brand new and it looks like yo u made a custom pokemon!!! The only thing I would have to say for you to work on is to go and fix up that overworld sprite of that pokemon thats in that one snapshot.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The hack is not bad but you should change
    tiles from buildings
    lucky

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back