• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
The evolution to Glalie and Froslass have been changed aswell as all stats and moves.

Good luck Kebbles... this hack's very attractive and i'm glad it's back.
are you considering changing the base to EM because of stability and extra features like more PKMN..

Years
As good ol JR would say, BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY! Glad to see this hack back bro. Tried out the alpha when it was just released, and while I was a bit disappointed that the thread was closed, a part of me knew that you were actually gonna keep your end of the bargain and return! So here we are, after nearly 3 years and this hack is back and running stronger than ever! It's definitely a breath of fresh air and I definitely do see it going far! Good luck bro!

If I may ask though, will the overworld sprites still be the same, or will they be tweaked in some way to complement the GBA format? :P

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sweet man. Welcome back. I still have the old beta on my laptop/phone and play it when board. Can't wait to see the new tiles and other updates to this great hack.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Good luck Kebbles... this hack's very attractive and i'm glad it's back.
are you considering changing the base to EM because of stability and extra features like more PKMN..

Um most likely no, fire red works fine.
If I ever make a sequel I'd use Emerald though..

As good ol JR would say, BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY! Glad to see this hack back bro. Tried out the alpha when it was just released, and while I was a bit disappointed that the thread was closed, a part of me knew that you were actually gonna keep your end of the bargain and return! So here we are, after nearly 3 years and this hack is back and running stronger than ever! It's definitely a breath of fresh air and I definitely do see it going far! Good luck bro!

If I may ask though, will the overworld sprites still be the same, or will they be tweaked in some way to complement the GBA format? :P

Haha thanks man, and they will be changed they will end up being custom made.

Sweet man. Welcome back. I still have the old beta on my laptop/phone and play it when board. Can't wait to see the new tiles and other updates to this great hack.

Thank you, Good to hear from you old friend!

Welcome back Bro :D And Good Luck on the Hack :D

Anyway..
Here is something for you guys!

I know its not much, sorry guys..
I'm hoping to release a beta in few months which will be 4 gyms long.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
great update man. love the gen 5 tiles. nice script *judging from the screensots* .
Sorry the only think i can do *if u want* is make a support banners *busy with school so i cant do scripting [i would need 2 relearn it a]*gain since havnt done it in 2+yrs]*.
Again give full support for u & the hack bro.

Um most likely no, fire red works fine.
If I ever make a sequel I'd use Emerald though..

Haha thanks man, and they will be changed they will end up being custom made.

Thank you, Good to hear from you old friend!

Anyway..
Here is something for you guys!

I know its not much, sorry guys..
I'm hoping to release a beta in few months which will be 4 gyms long.

Kebbles that is beautiful! well 1. please add a prefix to the thread to indicate it's a hack of FireRed cause i thout it was Ruby.
2. if you need some 4th gen styled resources i have some textboxes and stuff...
3. are you going to replace exsisting pokemon or expand the dex(easily done with G3HS and someone made a patch that has almost all pokemon till Unova and he's progressing well.)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Kebbles that is beautiful! well 1. please add a prefix to the thread to indicate it's a hack of FireRed cause i thout it was Ruby.
2. if you need some 4th gen styled resources i have some textboxes and stuff...
3. are you going to replace exsisting pokemon or expand the dex(easily done with G3HS and someone made a patch that has almost all pokemon till Unova and he's progressing well.)

Thank you :)
Yes I know I've been lazy updating the thread but I will get around to it I've just been super busy with life.
And yes that would be great, I've been away for awhile and a lot of my resources are outdated.
And I've just made a custom pokedex of 151 pokemon from all gens, after the pokemon league you can travel to another Region and you will get a national dex which will be also be custom made with a mix of all gen pokemon.​

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Thread is updated and almost complete..
There's heaps of new screens, and game is now called Pokémon Ice!
Feedback is most welcome, as are questions.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Thread is updated and almost complete..
There's heaps of new screens, and game is now called Pokémon Ice!
Feedback is most welcome, as are questions.

Why the name change to Pokémon Ice? From what I can tell from the screenshots/story parts Ice isn't mentioned at all :s.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Why the name change to Pokémon Ice? From what I can tell from the screenshots/story parts Ice isn't mentioned at all :s.

Yeah I dunno, once I started hacking again Galaxy Elements just drifted apart from its original idea so it deserves a new name, and because you start with Snorunt it was just the first thing I thought of.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Traralgon in the Latrobe Valley? And Morwell and Moe should be filled with Grimer and Trubbish Pokemon haha. And it should be in a big hole too!

Man this hack will be so cool! Which places will you put in Legendary Pokemon?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Traralgon in the Latrobe Valley? And Morwell and Moe should be filled with Grimer and Trubbish Pokemon haha. And it should be in a big hole too!

Man this hack will be so cool! Which places will you put in Legendary Pokemon?

haha a local!
Thanks man, i might have grimer in moe lol.
Mt Baw Baw will be where the major event takes place.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Don't post in threads that are over a month old, please. It looks like the hack is dead or on hold, since kebbles hasn't been on since February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back