• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon IceCrystal (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Pokémon IceCrystal
    Pokémon IceCrystal (Updated)

Hack of: Emerald

Story:
    After the events of both and Ice and Crystal have past, the these two have decided to start all over and start a new adventure in the Fuchu region. (I'm am so not ripping of Advance Generation. =p XD) But unknown to them, a team with immoral plans, is about to put these two trainers into their ultimate test. (I'll clean up the little story tommarrow.)

Features:
    • Bigger Towns.
    • New graphics
    • New Team : Team Rocket EX
    • New Region: Fuchu
    • More generic cool stuff. XD (Will finish this.)

Heros:

Ice, the main trainer in Pokémon Ice. He's from the Tokai Region. Now he has come to the Fuchu reigon, to test himself and his Pokémon to see can they survive in a whole new world...and climate.

Crystal, main female trainer in Crystal. She has left the Johto region to test her skills in the Fuchu region...and stuff.

Screens:

New Screens:

Random:

Wii! X3
    Old screens:
    Spoiler:

Well I'll post more screens later, sweeties.

Here's the Generic GSC remake joke:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    ROFL.

I thought you were actually going to put that on.

You're a mean little Grinch. :P

*reads again* NO, keep the joke XD That'll keep stupid people at bay :P I kid, I kid.

Anyways, hope you do good in your hack project, and not abandon it, like other people and their hacks. (looks around) Still, I don't think you'd do that.

Anyways, good luck!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    That's looks really nice Jeremy. The palettes look great and tiles too. I can't wait to see more bud.

Years
    The hack looks great! The pallettes are soft by the most part, and work for those tiles well. You better fix the path on the fourth screenshot.

Keep the joke. It will make people a little worried, then happy when they see the actual hack.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Haha, Jeremy, you almost got me! (Like, you have done something no G/S Remaker could do not even in thousand years... :laugh:)

I just hope you don't forget about Ice, or IceBlue.

But, yeah. The graphics are good, specially those trees (not the ones from GS), but about the grass... Hmmm... It doesn't convince me (looks a bit too fake, doesn't it?)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    That's grass? I thought it was more like a bush or something. I don't think that it will be used throughout the hack for Pokemon battles, is it?

Jeremy

Years
    But, yeah. The graphics are good, specially those trees (not the ones from GS), but about the grass... Hmmm... It doesn't convince me (looks a bit too fake, doesn't it?)
    Can ya be a little more specific sweetie? Like which grass? The on the overworld or in the battle? And what do you mean fake? O.o

Well anyway, thanks sweeties. XD I wonder how many people actually read the whole thread instead of glancing at the fake hack. XD

Years
    Can ya be a little more specific sweetie? Like which grass? The on the overworld or in the battle? And what do you mean fake? O.o

Well anyway, thanks sweeties. XD I wonder how many people actually read the whole thread instead of glancing at the fake hack. XD

I think he means the reject Zelda overworld.

Of course, I mean the OMG-Pokemon-will-appear-if-you-walk-in-this-grass kind of grass.
    It looks like Zelda to me, not fake.

I read the whole thread XD

Anyways, good luck in completing your hack, and don't neglect your other ones :D

Jeremy

Years
    I think he means the reject Zelda overworld.

Of course, I mean the OMG-Pokemon-will-appear-if-you-walk-in-this-grass kind of grass.
    It looks like Zelda to me, not fake.

I read the whole thread XD

Anyways, good luck in completing your hack, and don't neglect your other ones :D

You conisdered my stolen bushes [based] from A Link to the Past, rejected sweetie? ;0; *Runs and cries.* XD

Of course, I won't neglect my Super Mario Bros hack. =3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Okie, Jeremy. By "fake" I meant it didn't look like grass... But if you like, I'll just call it "weird". And... I was specifically meaning this grass...

Besides, it's just my opinion, if you like it, leave it as it is. ;)

Jeremy

Years
    Ah, that's what ya ment. XD Well sweetie, okie, I was meaning to change the grass tiles. XD I'm mostly focusing on the maps and stuff at the moment, and the original Ice. =p XD

Ayena

LiL HacKer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2007
    extremly good but you have to change the tiles of grass it looks weird.

bye hope that you are girl (i hope that i'm not only one girl at hacking)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Interesting, yet another GSC hack, and Ice Crystal to come along. Sounds like this year's already hitting off neatly. Well, good luck Jeremy, and I hope that you will be able to accomplish these hacks. It would be nice to give Ice Crystal that same icy atmosphere like Pokemon Ice (btw which I hope will get done), but it's all good for now. ;)

Years
    Jeremy has a SMB hack? How old :D *sarcasm*

The trees look kinda funny though, but you'll probably edit that or something. :P

Good luck on your hack, and hopefully you can complete all your hacks without homework and all that blasted stuff :D

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
    Jeremy has a SMB hack? How old :D

The trees look kinda funny though, but you'll probably edit that or something. :P

Good luck on your hack, and hopefully you can complete all your hacks without homework and all that blasted stuff :D

What's wrong with old school, sweetie? That's what's wrong with gamers these days, never appreciated were we came from. </preachy>

Hey, it's still in it's pre-pre-pre-alpha. XD </laziness>

Thanks sweeties. =3 I'll fix the graphics acording y'all suggestions. Thanks for the ciritism, I need it to make this hack great. ^^

I think should remove the joke, some people really think it's the hack. >> Maybe change the thread's name. XD

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    It was funny when I first saw it, then looked at the thread I was like WTF? You should keep it for a while longer in my opinion. But if you want to change it, go ahead. Anyway, I'm not an old school kind of guy with hack making, but I love your hacks. And Ice is my fav. But anyway, the tree in the screenshot exactly in the middle is awesome bud. It's from GSC, but I love it.;) Go Ice Crystal!

Years
    What's wrong with old school, sweetie? That's what's wrong with gamers these days, never appreciated were we came from. </preachy>

Hey, it's still in it's pre-pre-pre-alpha. XD </laziness>

Thanks sweeties. =3 I'll fix the graphics acording y'all suggestions. Thanks for the ciritism, I need it to make this hack great. ^^

I think should remove the joke, some people really think it's the hack. >> Maybe change the thread's name. XD

Then, as you said, they're crazy XD

(I was being sarcastic about old skool XD. I dun' mind it as long as it's a good one >.<)

And you spelled according and criticism wrong. XD

Well, good luck on your pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-OMGIRSPAMMY-beta. XD

I am a freak on spelling and grammar, if you couldn't figure that out.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Years
    And you spelled according and criticism wrong. XD
    It's the internets sweetie, spelling and grammer don't apply!!1one

XD

Well thanks sweeties. ^^ I'm going to post more screens this week. I'm open to suggestions, spelling errors, and ideas, comments, criticism (copy and paste rules. XD) you sweeties have. I'm not much of an Advance hacker compared to everybody else, (depsite the fact I was like one of the first who made an all overworld pallete hack, but that was easy. XD), but like Shigeru Miyamoto I'm moving on, while holding on...while being old skool. =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back