• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Rain kneels down and picks up her three pokeballs. I really hated to do that, but I had to test his nerve, I'll appologize later, but for now, I gotta reach the Cinnabar Volcano, she thinks, and walks off towards the volcano, in the same direction Brad was heading. Something is deffinately not right on this island, I can't put my finger on it though, but I'm gonna need that guy's help, she thinks, catching up to Brad. "Look, I'm sorry about that, but I need to warn you, I have reason to believe that a Team Magma agent has arrived on Cinnabar Island with the intention to make the volcano errupt."

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    "We're back here charizard finding out the mysteries the unknown hold" Nakaba stated to his charizard."Can we battle It was so boring here last time?"Charizard asked."we'll see. "Nakaba replyed. Charizard landed on cinnabar. Nakaba glanced over at rain and brad "what are they doing pokemon aren't supposed to attack trainers?" He thought."we should check that out"Nakaba said then walked over towards the trainers."what are they up to he can't attack a person can he or mabye she is realy a ditto or pokemon that can shapeshift possibly an illusion"Nakaba thought.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad turned around when he heard Rain's voice, still a bit edgy from the battle he sighs and snaps at her,

"Listen you won.. just--" He stopped as he heard what she had to say.

"Team Magma?" He asked.

The Name of that team is very familiar to him, why, it's the name of the rival team of the one he used to belong to. However that was a long time ago, three years, he's a different person now.

"So... let the Police worry about it..my only concern is what those things are in my dreams." Brad said referring to the Unoun that abducted him and a few trainers last night to what he thinks was only a dream.

"Hmm, listen the Police Station is two blocks from here, inform them about Team Magma, I on the other hand have someone to see." Brad said explaining his reason to leave in the first place.

He continued towards the volcano.

The day is hot and the walk to the Volcano which is in the center of the island is becoming unbearable, however he soon reached his destination. A hot tourist Hotel, equipped with hot springs. However with these heat wave going on in the island, there is no need to be in a hot spring and since Brad is a native to the island and not a tourist what business does he have at some hotel?

Brad enters the hotel and there at the counter is a very old hippie. The man looks like he is at least in his 60's but he looks a little bit older. He has a white beard witha mustache and wears small sun glasses. He looks bald and seems to be wearing a sun hat to hide this. He wears a baggy tye-dye t-shirt with a hawaiian style vest over it. He wears pruple pants and black shoes. He is also a bit hunched over leading to believe that the wooden staff that looks like a Shaman's staff he is holding is used to help him walk due to his old age.

The man turns to see Brad and smiles in delight as if he has seen him before.

"Why e'lo there daddy-o" The old man said in a cool tone as he greeted Brad in.

"How's it goin'?" Brad asked shaking the man's hand at the counter.

The inside of the hotel is a bit dark but what is most important that it is cool, very cool. Horray for central air conditioning!

But what is really important is who this old man really is.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    (Blaine, I had a feeling he would be showing up eventualy, and the hotel, the Riddle Hotel, or Motel, I can never remember.)

Well, I would go to the police, but why would they believe me? After all, I have no real evicence, and my organization can't reveal itself yet, Rain thinks to herself, and lets out her Salamence, who transforms into a young woman with blue hair, and wearing a red outfit.

"Is everything alright, Rain?" The girl asks.

"Yeah, everything's fine Ruby, we're just gonna have to go visit an old friend," Rain says, and the two walk off in the direction of the Riddle Hotel.

obelisk-kun

Years
    Nakaba saw both trainers walk away "I wonder where they're going?"Nakaba thought."Let's find out maybe we'll finaly get a battle that way."Charizard said."fine." Nakaba said although he knew life was about to take a turn for the worse.Nakaba and charizard flew into the the sky to follow rain without being noticed."If this doesn't work and we're found out I'm blaming you." Charizard snapped."We won't be found out trust me ex-executive of team rocket remember I'm an expert at following people."Nakaba stated rather calmly. " Oh yeah I hated it when you worked for that giovani guy" Charizard said.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Brad and the old man talk, two girls come into the small yet cool Hotel. One is Rain and the other with the blue hair and the red outfit is unknown to Brad. She is however pretty attractive.

"Why 'elo there ladies, aren't we havin' business today." The old man said referring to three people coming to him at once.

Brad sighed at the mere sight of them. He thought she went to the Police, guess that plan went down the drain.

The old man however seems to know them and he waves for them to come over. Brad sighs a bit.

"Hehe, never expected you to act this way around women." The old man said laughing.

Brad laughed with him, there is no more reason to be upset about the earlier battle, he is a bit annoyed though but he manages to hide it and talk to the old man.

"I don't know who else to turn to... and I need to know what is going on.. I had this dream with these weird things that looked like letters." Brad said.

"They began to make me go through my past memories, doe sit mean anything?" Brad asked.

"Whoa, whoa there daddy-o. I ain't no psychologist but I don't think that was any dream." The old man replied.

Brad tilted his head a bit and grew a serious face,

"There been sightings and abductions 'cross the globe with these things. First time I hear 'bout them at the island." The old man explained.

"Hmm..." Brad muttered, he grew a bit nervous.

The old man laughed,

"Never expected you to be the nervous type." the old man laughed.

"Hey man, cool it." Brad said quickly.

The old man nodded and laughed a bit.

"I can already sense a third party involved here, call it a hunch in the old bones." The old man said.

"So you know that Team Magma is here?" Brad asked.

"... Just a hunch..." the old man replied.

"At least it's them and not well... you know.." Brad replied looking down.

"Three years in a small island can hide someone pretty well... but with all this going on your past is bound to hunt you in return. Perhaps that is why you had that 'dream'". The old man said.

The old man was able to see through everything. He seems to have a lot of wit, Brad couldn't hide a thing from this man.

".. I guess..." Brad muttered.

"I'm surprised you ain't boiled up... isn't this... Team Magma... a rival to you?" teh old man asked.

"That was three years ago. I'm not an Admin anymore. I have no rivals. If they come let them. It's not my job to fight them off. Let the Police worry 'bout them." He explained.

The old man laughed a bit.

"When should you strike a match?" The old man asked.

Brad hates riddles. He shook his head and moaned,

"Aww come on..." Brad said lazily.

The old man waited for an answer,

"... When it becomes... violent." Brad answered.

"Good, very good, and I think it's going to get violent. Look around you. We're in Cinnabar and yet there is a sudden outburst of Trainers here... never thought about it?" the old man asked.

Brad nodded in agreement,

"There has been a lot of Trainers here lately." Brad thought to himself.

He nodded and was about to leave when the old man stopped him again,

"Wait a sec there cool-cat. If you gonna do this then you may want to practice your tactics better. Should know Team Magma is called Magma for the use of fire by their side. Wouldn't hurt to give an old man a good match huh?" the old man asked.

"As long as it doesn't become too violent." Brad turned and replied.

The old man chuckled and slowly got out from behind the counter and walked down a hallway between two staircases that led to the hot springs. He walked into the water which is slowly becoming warmer due to volcanic actions and pushed down a switch that was in the shape of a charizard's head where some of the water was coming out of and soon the side of the volcano where the hotel is located opened revealing a secret entrance that led into an arena hidden within the volcano.

It is here where Brad will pit against the Fire-Expert of all of Kanto. The heated Gym Leader of Fire, Blaine!

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Giovanni, I can't believe I ever trusted him, Rain thinks, somehow she had heard them.

Flashback...

In the Viridian City Gym, a younger Rain is preparing her pokemon for a training match against her teacher, Giovanni.

"Alright Rain, lets see if you've learned anything," Giovanni says, and drops his pokeballs on the ground.

"Go Ruby!" Rain shouts, sending out her first pokemon, at the time Ruby is still a Shelgon. "Now attack, Take Down!"

Shelgon charges at Giovanni, but is then encased in ice.

"An Ice Beam!" Rain says in shock, seeing a Cloyster behind Giovanni.

"Speed isn't only important for pokemon, trainers need to be quick as well," Giovanni says with a laugh as Rain recalls Ruby.

Unfortunately, the battle goes downhill from there, Giovanni defeated all three of Rain's pokemon before she could even get one hit on them.

"You have much skill, young Rain, but not enough, you need more training, and I will offer you that," Giovanni says.

End Flashback...

Against my better judgement, I took his offer, and joined Team Rocket, but something always seemed wrong, and I figured it out, when I saw the experiment that was being done on Mewtwo, me and Blaine both left Team Rocket that day, and I've never looked back, she thinks, and then speaks up. "I know your there," she says to Nakaba.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Blaine took out a Pokeball from his pocket. He flipped it and caught it with his hand,

"Brad from Team Aqua and I, Blaine, from Team Rocket, both renegades from our own teams. But you and I both know we can never go back to our lives, like how it used to be. We must always be ready for a time when there is a need for a fight, and that is why we train and practice every day." Blaine told Brad.

"But we must also be careful." Brad replied.

"For high-tides!" Brad said introducing the battle with his usual line.

"My firey POKéMON are all rough and ready with intense heat! They incinerate all challengers! Are you ready? Rhydon, I choose you! Go!" Blaine shouted as he tossed the Pokeball at hand.

The giant rock type towers over the trainers and shouts a powerful cry.

"Shellshocker! Get in there and show him how it's done!" Brad says commanding his Wartortle into battle.

Blaine see's the fierce water-type.

"Ah, I see you still have your old friend with you. Been awhile since I last saw the little critter" Blaine says referring to Shellshocker.

Shellshocker gets pumped and glares at the Rhydon with its menacing eyes and sharp claws. The Rhydon which is 5 times it size actually looks intimidated by the small Wartortle.

"Rhydon! Use your Horn drill attack now!" Blaine commanded.

The Rhydon roared and charged towards the Wartortle with its huge spinning horn.

"Shellshocker, Focus punch!" Brad yelled.

Shellshocker made a fist and twisted its body with it and gathered it's energy into its fist. The Rhydon came closer to the Wartortle and was just seconds to tackling it with it's fearsome horn when there the Wartortle let out its tremendous punch.

"TORTLE!" Shellshocker screamed as it punched Rhydon right in the face sending its head back with the Rhydon flying back and falling on its backside dizzy.

"Rhy....don??" The Rhydon said as it moved around its dizzy head and then fainted.

"Not bad there daddy-o." Blaine said pointing a pokeball towards the Rhydon and returning it back into his proper ball.

"But how bout this one? Ninetails! GO!" Blaine yelled as he threw another Pokeball where a Ninetails emerged and sat in place staring at the Wartortle with its red eyes as it waved its tails around as if there were some sort of invisible wind.

The Wartortle grinned and cracked its neck. It's ready for more.

obelisk-kun

Years
    "huh you can't only he giovani was able to find me when I didn't want to be found." Nakaba said startled. "She must of been taught by giovani" he thought."since when were you a rocket executive"Charizard thought then realized that Nakaba was never realy a rocket executive he was making it up."Charizard land onto the ground we have to see how she found out we where up here."Nakaba commanded" if she's in any way like giovani the battle will be hard on my palms."Nakaba added in his mind then flashed back to a battle he had with giovani he formulated a winning startegy right after losing."Do I realy know him he never even revealed that he was in team rocket to my.?"Charizard whispered

Last edited:

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    At the rather loud mention of Team Rocket and Team Aqua, Lena sneered and stood up. She was now completely changed, from head to toe. However, she still wore her jeans. She hated the feeling of air against her legs.
    Poking her head around the corner to see Blaine and Brad battling it out, a wide grin spread across her face. Perfect. Her two main opponents were otherwise preoccupied, although one was rather unexpected. She should have known, though. It only made sense that a Kanto agent of Team Aqua would choose squirtle as their first pokémon.
    Swinging one leg over her arcanine's back, Lena gripped its mane firmly and muttered something under her breath. Immediately, the arcanine took off at a fast pace, dust flying up in its wake.
    Today, I will pay my debt ...

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
    At the rather loud mention of Team Rocket and Team Aqua, Lena sneered and stood up. She was now completely changed, from head to toe. However, she still wore her jeans. She hated the feeling of air against her legs.
    Poking her head around the corner to see Blaine and Brad battling it out, a wide grin spread across her face. Perfect. Her two main opponents were otherwise preoccupied, although one was rather unexpected. She should have known, though. It only made sense that a Kanto agent of Team Aqua would choose squirtle as their first pokémon.
    Swinging one leg over her arcanine's back, Lena gripped its mane firmly and muttered something under her breath. Immediately, the arcanine took off at a fast pace, dust flying up in its wake.
    Today, I will pay my debt ...

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I watched the new battle between blaine and Brad, interesting... Fire Vs. Water, The age old battle. I was still hungry... I decided to go get something from a stand before I fainted, I started to walk out when I spotted that amuteur I saw earlier, " see ya rookie..." I mumbled low as I walked to a food stand. I quickly selected a Salad and a milkshake and went to the boat station, I checked the time my boat left, I had an hour. I decided to go back to the battle.
    I took a diffrent way avoiding the girl and went back to the battle ground, nothing much changed, I quitely munched on the salad and slurped on the choclate shake. who would win? Brad had the edge but blaine had the most expeiriance,

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Brad saw the majesty of the Ninetails. The pokemon is such a glourious sight to behold. Very beautiful yet devastingly powerful all at the same exact moment. A true Pokemon to watch out for.

Brad gulped a bit but then smirked,

"Shellshocker, Use your Water Pulse attack!" Brad suggested.

The Wartortle cried out,

"WAR!!!"

With that moment foam was created in its mouth and it blasted a beam of water towards the Ninetails.

Blaine sighed, Water-types against Fire-types are so predictable.

"Ninetails use your quick attack!" Blaine commanded.

In a flash, the Ninetails vanished. And appeared right on top of Shellshocker where it pounced and threw him across the arena.

"TOR!" The Wartortle yelped as it landed on its back.

"Wait, Shellshocker stay down and use your rollout attack!" Brad commanded.

The Wartortle jumped into its shell and bouned up where it began to roll extremely fast towards the Ninetails where it countered by smacking it in the face.

"Ta" The Ninetails yelped as its face was hit by a rock hard shell.

"Ninetails, stop the rollout with your Fire Spin!" Blaine suggested.

The Ninetails reared up its head where it shot out flame towards the turtle Pokemon where it was then engulfed in flames.

"Shellshocker!" Brad yelled as he watched his Pokemon go up in flames.

Blaine began to chuckle when suddenly a crackling noise can be heard. Both Trainers watched the Fire Spin when suddenly a rolling Wartortle shot out of the flame and smacked the Ninetails across the face again with a more intensified rollout where it was knocked out cold.

"Grah! Ninetails!" Blaine said as he returned it back into its ball.

Shellshocker rolled back to Brad where it then popped out of its shell and turned to face Blaine with a smile.

"Good, very good. I am impressed. But answer me this, What makes a man bold-headed?" Blaine asked.

Brad stopped for a moment and thought awhile.

"Umm... his lack of hair?" Brad asked.

Blaine got ticked off by the answer and sent out his final Pokemon, a Magmar.

"Hey, a familiar face. I remember beating this guy and getting my badge from you a couple of years back." Brad remembered.

"Yes that is true, but let's see how your Wartortle will deal with him now after his extensive training!" Blaine explained.

Shellshocker made a fist towards the Magmar and readied itself for the heated battle to come.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Its amazing what you pick up in 2 years being under Giovanni's wing," Rain says, remebering the 2 years she had spent in Team Rocket still gave her the shivers. "However, I use a different type of pokemon than him, but for now, I need to get to the Cinnibar Gym," she says, nodding to Ruby.

"No offense Rain, but I don't really like it when you bring up the whole Team Rocket thing," Ruby says.

"Sorry Ruby, I always forget about that," Rain says, remembering that Team Rocket had performed some experiments on Ruby, which was part of the reason that Missingno had tried to get Ruby over to his, its, whatever's side.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Magmar's body bursted into flames. It glows a brigth orange which makes it almost unable to be seen due to the lava and fire behind it since they are fighting in a volcano.

Shellshocker was beginning to sweat a bit. Was it nervous? No where near close. It licked the sweat off its lips and smirked towards the Magmar.

"Shellshocker! Try your Water Pulse again!" Brad commanded.

Shellshocker shot out another beam of water towards the Magmar.

"Magmar, counter it with your flamethrower." Blaine replied.

Without a single flinch, Magmar stayed in place and shot out a Flamethrower which collided with the Water Pulse and evaporated it.

"No way." Brad said to the move.

"Hehehe, nice try there cool-cat, but you gotta realize here that your simple little tricks won't work on the Riddle master!" Blaine explained smiling.

"Shellshocker! Rollout attack now!" Brad commanded.

The Wartortle jumped towards the fire-type and rolled towards it with great speed. It bounced up to smack it across the face but it was caught by Magmar!

"Good! Use your Seismic Toss!" Blaine said.

The Magmar holds the rolled in Wartortle with its hands and begans to twirl around and around to gain momentom where it then jumps into the air and throws the Wartortle down hard.

"WA!" Shellshocker cries out as it lands very hard on its back causing the ground beneath it to break and shatter and leave a dent from its shell.

"Shellshocker!" Brad yelled out to his Pokemon as it did not get up.

"Looks like type isn't always what's important." Blaine explained watching the unmoving Wartortle.

After a moment the Wartortle began to twitch and slowly move.

"Shellshocker!!!" Brad cheered for his Pokemon.

The Wartortle got back on its feet with saliva drooling down its lips. He wipped it off with the back of his claw and cracked his bones. His left arm began to struggle to get up but he managed it.

"Wartortle." Shellshocker simply said.

The Magmar moved back its head in surprise and stared at the Wartortle.

"Mag..mar." Magmar replied.

"Great job Shellshocker! You can do it!" Brad cheered on his Pokemon.

"Enough of this. Magmar use Fire Blast on him." Blaine commanded.

The Magmar shot out a powerful blast of fire in the shape of a symbol for fire towards the Wartortle.

"Shellshocker! Use your Ice Punch towards it!" Brad said coming up with an idea in his head.

The Wartortle stood in place and created swirls of icy mist around its fists as it stared towards the giant blast of fire heading towards his direction.

"TOR-TLE!" Shellshocker yelled as it punched through the blast and straight towards the Magmar.

"Ah, Magmar, use Flamethrower to stop it's attack!" Blaine yelled.

The Magmar shot out another powerful beam of fire towards rge incoming Wartortle, but it did not stop its might. It continues the Ice Punch and smacks it straght in the stomach.

"MAH!" Magmar spits out as the punch knocks the breath out of it.

The Magmar takes some steps back where it starts to wobble as it moves and trips over the railing where it almost falls into the lava of the volcano underneath them.

"Whoa! Magmar return!" Blaine yelped as he returned his beloved Magmar.

The Wartortle is beat.

"War-tor-tle." It simply says trying to catch its breath.

Brad ran towards his Wartortle where he patted it on the back.

"That was a heated battle daddy-o" Blaine said back in his cool tone of voice.

"I think you're ready for anything. But just remember one thing." Blaine said.

"And what's that?" Asked Brad.

"Where did Pilgrims land when they arrived in America?" Blaine asked.

"...Uhh... hmm.. beats me." Brad responded.

"Why their feet of course!" Blaine replied.

"Remember to always stay on your feet and you should be ready for anything!" Blaine said.

Brad got up with his Wartortle once again by his side. He crossed his arms and asked.

"What is it with you and riddles? Is everything in life a riddle for you?" Brad asked.

"Why.. Life is the greatest Riddle of them all daddy-o. You'll just have to get out there and see for yourself." Blaine suggested.

Brad noded.

"Anyway cool-cat, I don't think we were the only ones here. I think someone else is stirring up some matches?" Blaine asked.

"You mean violence." Brad asked.

"You better hurry if you wish for no striked matches." Blaine replied.

Brad nodded and gave his old friend a farewell. They both left the arena and went back to the hotel where Brad left.

It's already late noon. However the day is still hot. Brad looked up towards the volcano and felt the ground shake a bit with some smoke coming out from the top of the volcano.

"Well, that's not good." Brad told himself.

Him and his Wartortle looked at eachother and then at the volcano. Something bad is going to happen, just like one of Blaine's hunches, and his hunches are usually always correct.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain and Ruby walk in the direction of the Riddle Inn, and enters, seeing Blaine, Rain gives him a slight smile. "Sorry I forgot to give this back to you 3 years ago, but my life has been hectic," Rain says, reaching into her pack, and taking out the Master Ball, she gives it to Blaine. Most trainers might've kept such a strong pokemon, but Mewtwo is too strong for me, even back then, she thinks, giving a mental thank you to Red.

"Hi Blaine, long time no see," Ruby says.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Rika felt the low rumble underneath her feet. "Venomoth... do you feel that too?" said Rika as she turned to her Pokemon. Rika shrugged it off and went back to the Taillow which sadly, left. "They always say that Pokemon know when something is coming..." muttered Rika. She turned to Venomoth and asked, "Is something wrong?" Venomoth didn't react in a way that Rika would understand. She just kept floating as if nothing happened. "Hmm.. right, you can't feel it, you're flying!!" exclaimed Rika. She went over to hug Venomoth. "Sorry, I forgot about that," apologized the little girl. She felt another shake as the earth's plate started to shift. She looked to the volcano in the distance. "I don't know Venomoth... I still think something is wrong..."

obelisk-kun

Years
    "Wait! You can't leave without explaining your connection with giovani"Nakaba complained and started running after her "god dang it how do you know team rocket!"Demanded nakaba."god dang it how do you know team rocket"Charizard thought. he walked in the riddle in following rain."the master ball that holds mewtwo i watched it be caught in that i was teriffied."nakaba thought."Charizard return."He said then returned his charizard."what are you hiding from me god dang it I wasn't in team rocket with you!"Charizard thought.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Blaine took the Masterball which contains Team Rocket's most powerful weapon. Or Was. It's in safe hands now. Blaine hid it in his pocket. He'd think of a plan later to put it away where no one can find it.

"Why hello there kitty-cat" Blaine said in his cool accent.

"Don't worry 'bout a thingy-ding. I'll take good care of this dude." Blaine said referring to the Master Ball Rain just gave him.

"Haven't seen you both in a long-o time. How ya been doin?" He said very chill.

"I'm surprised you all made it in one piece after what happened in Cerulean three years ago. I mean haven't heard from you since. I remember that day quite well too. It's when you know who moved in here. You met him, he left actually just now." Blaine told them explaining a bit about Brad.

The ground shook a bit.

"You know, I have a hunch that something down is gonna happen. Just a hunch though." He told them.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "I'm not hiding from you, I just needed to give this to Blaine," Rain says, turning around to look at him. "And you want to know my connection with Giovanni? He was my teacher, he taught me almost everything I know about Pokemon battling, and I regret every moment of the time I spent as a member of that blasted Team Rocket, and Mewtwo is what caused it all!" She snaps, and then calms down. "Sorry about that, its just I never really got over what they did to my pokemon," she says, and turns to Blaine. "I really hate to say this, but your hunch is right, intelligence, given to me by the leader of my, uhh, organization, points that Team Magma is going to make the Cinnabar Volcano errupt," she says as another tremor is felt under them. "Which is a big problem, Maxie has underestimated the power of the volcano, its not a normal volcano, the erruption will be on the scale of V8, the highest it can go, Supererruption."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back