• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Can you change your time on your computer.etc to get the special eggs from the daycare?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hey I made this account just to voice how much I love this hack. It's amazing, very thankful I got to play it. If the Battle Frontier is ever implemented I'll be all over that version too. :)
Hey, thanks! I do want to get the Frontier working at some point, once the battle engine gets a little more stable.
Can you change your time on your computer.etc to get the special eggs from the daycare?
You can, but it'll mess up future time based events for a while if you switch back afterwards, same as vanilla Emerald.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
why cant we get machop? like it says we can only get machoke on route 112 but nowhere else. And it would be nice if you could get lapras somewhere else aside from shoal cave cuz that's so late into the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
why cant we get machop? like it says we can only get machoke on route 112 but nowhere else. And it would be nice if you could get lapras somewhere else aside from shoal cave cuz that's so late into the game.
If you can get Machoke you can get Machop.
i have something i'm curious about, butterfree can learn fly but beautifly can't. why is that?
Either an oversight or a deliberate choice; either it way it was done years ago, I don't remember the reason unfortunately.

Days
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
hello! first off, amazing romhack! got to salvage my old savefile recently and started playing again today and i forgot how great it was
i was wondering if it was/will be possible to trade pokémon with other romhacks like Radical Red (since thats one of the only other romhacks i played) and if the contest shows are still possible to do? i havent reached lilycove yet as i just got the 5th badge
hope youre doing well, looking forward to a potential update someday (the Parasect mega evo looks insane)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
hello! first off, amazing romhack! got to salvage my old savefile recently and started playing again today and i forgot how great it was
i was wondering if it was/will be possible to trade pokémon with other romhacks like Radical Red (since thats one of the only other romhacks i played) and if the contest shows are still possible to do? i havent reached lilycove yet as i just got the 5th badge
hope youre doing well, looking forward to a potential update someday (the Parasect mega evo looks insane)
Hey, thanks! I'm pretty sure it's not possible to trade with most other hacks at the moment. It'll probably stay that way as I don't want to unify all the Pokémon changes in other hacks into this one. There are some technical issues there too which would make it a little tricky. I'm still working on that update!

Years
pokegamer2000,
Spoiler:

Days
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Hi Buffel Saft,

Just wanted to say this is an amazing rom hack! I love all the QoL changes and updates to various pokemon, really feels like a fresh gen3 (unlike omega and alpha...). Amazing work. I just started my 4th playthrough and I was curious about something. When shiny hunting static encounters do they still have the same issue as in the original Emerald where soft resetting didn't properly carry over the rng? I really want to hunt rayquaza and spiritomb, and maybe eventually a starter, but I'm a little fearful that soft resetting or using save states doesn't work. Apologies if you've answered this already.

Either way I won't stop playing, I can't emphasize enough how great this rom is :D

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
can I anybody provide the ROM Hack for inclement Emerald. I've been trying hard to find it but all in vain.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hi Buffel Saft,

Just wanted to say this is an amazing rom hack! I love all the QoL changes and updates to various pokemon, really feels like a fresh gen3 (unlike omega and alpha...). Amazing work. I just started my 4th playthrough and I was curious about something. When shiny hunting static encounters do they still have the same issue as in the original Emerald where soft resetting didn't properly carry over the rng? I really want to hunt rayquaza and spiritomb, and maybe eventually a starter, but I'm a little fearful that soft resetting or using save states doesn't work. Apologies if you've answered this already.

Either way I won't stop playing, I can't emphasize enough how great this rom is :D
Hey, thanks! The RNG is fixed; it properly seeds the RNG on start-up, unlike original Emerald. Soft resetting will work well, but save states might not, as they don't reboot the game and re-seed the RNG.
can I anybody provide the ROM Hack for inclement Emerald. I've been trying hard to find it but all in vain.
There's a download link in the first post 😅.

Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello, I am unsure if this has been brought to your attention or not, I skimmed the prior pages but was unable to find any mention of this, but Cheek Pouch seems to not work with Chople Berries, I didn't test with any others since I lost a nuzlocke as a result of it not working so I deleted the save to reset. Also anger, that too. So yeah. I am bad at ending things sorry bye thank you!?.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hello, I am unsure if this has been brought to your attention or not, I skimmed the prior pages but was unable to find any mention of this, but Cheek Pouch seems to not work with Chople Berries, I didn't test with any others since I lost a nuzlocke as a result of it not working so I deleted the save to reset. Also anger, that too. So yeah. I am bad at ending things sorry bye thank you!?.
Hey, I think that's the first time I've heard of this bug, thanks for reporting it! I would assume Cheek Pouch doesn't work at all until proven otherwise, though it could just be the type berries that don't trigger it.

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 21, 2023
Thank you for making this game I love it so much I was wondering if you can tell us when the next update might come out please

Days
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Greetings. I wanted to say thanks for putting this ROM together, it's been great thus far and your QoL changes have really changed things. I also wanted to ask a few questions about the ROM.

Reading the FAQ, you mention that cheats can't be implemented, but I wanted to ask if it's possible to use a sprite editor to change the colors of the player character?
You also mentioned continuing the Battle Frontier, it was so much fun back in the original. Is there an estimated time for its release?
There was also a note for adding Gen 8 Pokemon in a future update. Would you be adding a secondary typing to the Galar starters the same way you altered other starter Pokemon?

Once again thanks and keep up the great work.

Last edited:
Back