• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    Please add an option to turn off autorun, most of us players play the game with x2 speed.

Also I'm reporting that ROM sometimes crash when playing on Delta emulator iOS

Other than that keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    Beak Blast seems to be bugged to never actually activate? It just says this whenever this Toucannon uses it.
    Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    Where Is the Miloticite? Is It bugged? In the documentation it says that It's in Mossdeep city, but I have searched in all of It and can't seem to find It, I did found the typical shining tile that gives you a mega stone, but It gave me a net ball, that's why I'm asking If It's bugged... Btw, in that same city there is a bugged house,at least for me, it's the one just besides the gym, each time I enter I can't move at all but the music keeps going.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Would something like the radical red nature changer be able to be easily implemented, the pokeblocks system can be a bit time consuming and confusing. Love the hack so far!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Yeah but I struggle a lot against the first gym leader because she has full 6 pokemon with level scaling and croconaw only STAB is water gun, since I'd choose strong jaw as an abiliy, it doesn't get torrent boost. So I'd have to catch more pokemon to support him in battle : budew, starly -> staravia, and drilbul (early stealth rock was really helpful) with pseudo-hax of save states for bite flincing, lol, I'm playing hard btw.

I've realized this game have so much potential with a little balancing, 6 pokemon on 1st gym is too much, imho.

The last thing, I have encounter many crash spot, mainly on 1st gym and caves, If I didn't save states many times, I'll really have trouble with restarting that heavily hinder my progress

Currently I've playing with JohnGBA with my smartphone (like any other hack I've been playing), is there any better emulator to play this game for android smartphone?
    Having to catch more Pokemon sounds like good balance to me! Not all of the starters can solo the first gym, so needing to catch more mons to help them is expected. Worst case scenario you can just exploit one of the many broken friendship evolutions you can get early on (Lucario, Trevenant, Lopunny, etc.)
    Retroarch + mGBA core is the best option, I'm not sure how good John GBA is.
    Hello, is wanda bugged? For some reason she doesn't give me the gardevoirite.
    Could be, I'll take a look!
    Please tell me the desert underpass is available more early cause i want to use mega flygon for my adventure not after I beat the elite 4
    Yep it is, it's accessible either after beating Norman or after Mirage Tower collapses (can't remember which).
    Please add an option to turn off autorun, most of us players play the game with x2 speed.

Also I'm reporting that ROM sometimes crash when playing on Delta emulator iOS

Other than that keep up the good work.
    You can hold B to walk for now, but yes I'll add a toggle for it later. I'll see if I can find a better emulator for iOS, maybe Delta's got some issues?
    Beak Blast seems to be bugged to never actually activate? It just says this whenever this Toucannon uses it.
    Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]
    Yes and no; that means Beak Blast's effect isn't done yet (the RHH battle engine is still a WIP). The AI shouldn't be choosing moves with the placeholder effect though, that's definitely a bug.
    Where Is the Miloticite? Is It bugged? In the documentation it says that It's in Mossdeep city, but I have searched in all of It and can't seem to find It, I did found the typical shining tile that gives you a mega stone, but It gave me a net ball, that's why I'm asking If It's bugged... Btw, in that same city there is a bugged house,at least for me, it's the one just besides the gym, each time I enter I can't move at all but the music keeps going.
    Sounds like it's bugged to me! Thanks for reporting it. I'll check the house too.
    Would something like the radical red nature changer be able to be easily implemented, the pokeblocks system can be a bit time consuming and confusing. Love the hack so far!
    It'd be easy enough, but I'm keeping the current system. I could make it a little clearer which stat is which I guess, will think about it! Glad you're enjoying it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I beat Roxanne, but the first set of moves that the move tutor can teach can't be taught, as the bond of frienship isn't high enough. Do Pokèmon need max friendship to learn them? I got Roselia, but ever her couldn't learn the moves.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Is it possible to use a save editor with this game, or do emerald gameshark codes work?
    No save editors will work with it as it uses a custom save structure. Gameshark codes will but you'd have to make new ones just for the hack, I doubt the vanilla ones will work.
    I beat Roxanne, but the first set of moves that the move tutor can teach can't be taught, as the bond of frienship isn't high enough. Do Pokèmon need max friendship to learn them? I got Roselia, but ever her couldn't learn the moves.
    That's 100% a bug, the friendship requirement is only for starter moves and Draco Meteor. I'll take a look at the script.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Having to catch more Pokemon sounds like good balance to me!
    You're right but its hard to find one with right nature & ability without DexNav, so it takes longer than soloing with starter, lol.

Is there any nature & ability changer like in Radical Red?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    You're right but its hard to find one with right nature & ability without DexNav, so it takes longer than soloing with starter, lol.

Is there any nature & ability changer like in Radical Red?
    Yep there's a nature changer in Slateport, and you can buy Ability Capsule/Patches later on. No need to worry about natures early game unless you get a really bad one (or if you're just picky!).

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    How do you evolve Crabrawler? The doc says to use an Ice Stone but the Pokedex says level up on Dewford Town. Both methods don't seem to work?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    How do you evolve Crabrawler? The doc says to use an Ice Stone but the Pokedex says level up on Dewford Town. Both methods don't seem to work?
    It's currently bugged, should be Ice Stone. I'm working on a bug fix release right now so that'll be fixed later today. There are some really nasty bugs at the moment, would recommend waiting for the fix.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Yep there's a nature changer in Slateport, and you can buy Ability Capsule/Patches later on. No need to worry about natures early game unless you get a really bad one (or if you're just picky!).
    Thank you,

The other problem is raising more pokemon with level scaling to highest party is difficult, for example my current party : croconaw lvl 23, staravia lvl 20, budew lvl 18, drilbul lvl 16. Its hard to train drilbul to have same level as croconaw

is there any way to boost exp gaining for lower level party?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Thank you,

The other problem is raising more pokemon with level scaling to highest party is difficult, for example my current party : croconaw lvl 23, staravia lvl 20, budew lvl 18, drilbul lvl 16. Its hard to train drilbul to have same level as croconaw

is there any way to boost exp gaining for lower level party?
    Yep, there's a new held item you can buy that helps with that. Check the battle changes doc for details!

Edit: version 1.2 is now available. It includes some very important bug fixes so I'd suggest updating as soon as you can!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Yep, there's a new held item you can buy that helps with that. Check the battle changes doc for details!

Edit: version 1.2 is now available. It includes some very important bug fixes so I'd suggest updating as soon as you can!

Okay, its training band, I'll have to patiently training until slateport city then
    What is exp share function? my drilbul is holding it and I think it still get little exp.
    How can I update to 1.2 version?

Thank you very much for everything

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I'm not sure if it works like this in the original games, but Soundproof appears to block not only your foe, but also your own Sound-based moves. I found a Whismur that was trying to Howl against me, but he was blocked by his own ability.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Okay, its training band, I'll have to patiently training until slateport city then
    What is exp share function? my drilbul is holding it and I think it still get little exp.
    How can I update to 1.2 version?

Thank you very much for everything
    Exp share gives the mon holding it half of the exp earned by your battling mon (it's only a quarter without the exp share). To update, just delete the current version (but NOT your save file!) then patch a clean ROM with the 1.2 patch.
    No problem!
    I'm not sure if it works like this in the original games, but Soundproof appears to block not only your foe, but also your own Sound-based moves. I found a Whismur that was trying to Howl against me, but he was blocked by his own ability.
    That's definitely a bug with the engine, grass types used to have the same problem with powder moves. I'll fix it!

Back