• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello just asking if EV stats can also be share in EXP.SHARE because I'm relucant to ev train if accidentally mix some unwanted EV stat..

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2022
    Can anyone help me to find Dark Pulse TM? I was not able to find it at the aqua hideout

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    How do I get Latias? I know it's a roaming pokmeon but it doesn't appear in Pokedex, I only have Latios that I have catched on that island.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    hi, I just started the game and am enjoying it. Problem is, I cannot find the doc with pokemon changes anywhere online, it seems to have been deleted from so many places. Lmk where I can find it, I'd like to know which pokemon have been buffed and nerfed, for obvious reasons.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Looking to start a new run of IE, whats the pokemon that has sourprised you the most??

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hi Buffel. I started playing your rom hack 2 days ago. Im actually impressed! But i have a problem. I want a Togekiss in my team badly but there's a problem with getting Togepi. You're saying the first egg from day care lady is always it but i hatched around 6-7 eggs and nothing..Im using the 1.2.1 version if im right..now how can i get togepi??

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Say, so you have plans on implementing the following Pokémon mechanism?
    Definitely not, far too much spritework needed for that!
    Hi Buffel. I started playing your rom hack 2 days ago. Im actually impressed! But i have a problem. I want a Togekiss in my team badly but there's a problem with getting Togepi. You're saying the first egg from day care lady is always it but i hatched around 6-7 eggs and nothing..Im using the 1.2.1 version if im right..now how can i get togepi??
    Hey, you should update to the latest version and either catch one in the wild or use the reset events option in the PC move tutor menu.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Ok will update! but where can i find one in the wild? I mean in the docs its only mentioned that it can be received as an egg

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    Having a lot of fun playing this rom. Really love the new megas, especially flygon with boomburst. Hope to see later game legendaries in the future, overall super solid game, made an account just to tell ya its good lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    I feel so sorry for your heart man.
    Since gen 9 has been announced you're probably gonna have to work double time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I feel so sorry for your heart man.
    Since gen 9 has been announced you're probably gonna have to work double time.
    I won't be adding gen 9 to IE at any point so it won't have any impact on it, aside from taking away some dev time if it's any good!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Soooo I've been having this problem where every time I go to patch the rom, the rom just immediately deletes itself after being patched and then either the patch or the patcher deletes itself as well and it's kind of annoying me because I want to be able to play the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    I'm sorry am I missing something with Tate and Lizas gym? Moves that should be super effective are not and I don't know why

Years
  • I'm sorry am I missing something with Tate and Lizas gym? Moves that should be super effective are not and I don't know why

If I recall correctly, their gym (or at the very least the battle against them) is an Inverted Battle. For example: Onyx is 4x weak to water cause of it's Rock/Ground typing BUT in this it will have a 4x resistance instead. It's also only here that you can see Normal type attacks being Super Effective. I hope I helped :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    I imagine you've been asked about this through hell and back, but since searching for specific posts is a nightmare, might as well ask it once more:

Is there any chance we'll get another update on the state of the rom hack, like what you did back in January, or are you gonna simply wait til the update releases to talk about it? I ask since it was really nice to know how the update is going, and you could potentially answer some questions that I imagine people are constantly bugging you about.

Back