• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    do you have plans to make a version without soo many pokemon having 4x weakness like dragon serperior or meganium with 4x poison weaknes ?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    do you have plans to make a version without soo many pokemon having 4x weakness like dragon serperior or meganium with 4x poison weaknes ?

That'd be the Standard Version, it's a WIP. You'd know if you read the introductory post Buffel did on page 1 mentioning all the changes in Inclement Emerald.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    is the base difficulty any harder than a normal pokemon game? not sure if i wanna do hardcore if the base game is already difficult

It's a difficulty hack. It's harder than vanilla Emerald. There's only difficulty settings and level caps, Normal's where there's no evs, but still carries hard mode overhaul throughout the game, while the only difference between Hard/Challenge mode is the lack of switch-in in battle and bag items use in-battle. This mod is hard by default, but not overly difficult.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024

There are only like 15 more fully evolved Pokemon with a double weakness compared to normal games.

TkG

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    Heya, I just wanted to know, what is the latest version of this game? and how do I get it? where's the patch? cuz the post claims its 1.3, but there are comments from a year ago talking about a released 1.2, so it must be further than that by now. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Heya, I just wanted to know, what is the latest version of this game? and how do I get it? where's the patch? cuz the post claims its 1.3, but there are comments from a year ago talking about a released 1.2, so it must be further than that by now. Thanks!

It's 1.13 and you can download it on the first page of the thread. It's in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    The game itself is great and I'm having a really good time with it but sadly my got stuck while trying to make pokeblocks and I sadly can't leave the menu where I choose the berry I would like throw into the machine.

Any solution?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    The game itself is great and I'm having a really good time with it but sadly my got stuck while trying to make pokeblocks and I sadly can't leave the menu where I choose the berry I would like throw into the machine.

Any solution?

Pokeblender is broken. You either backed your save before using the blender or savestate. Other than that, a new game file. It's a big known bug.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Buffel, kudos. Love this romhack! But had to leave the discord server. As another user here pointed out, it's way too toxic and filled with overbearing and arrogant people. Can't ask a simple question or you get treated like an illiterate idiot, or be replied with sarcasm that wasn't even needed. They got server rules that state to be respectful to one another but they don't even follow that. Anyway, love the romhack. Hate the discord server.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Buffel, kudos. Love this romhack! But had to leave the discord server. As another user here pointed out, it's way too toxic and filled with overbearing and arrogant people. Can't ask a simple question or you get treated like an illiterate idiot, or be replied with sarcasm that wasn't even needed. They got server rules that state to be respectful to one another but they don't even follow that. Anyway, love the romhack. Hate the discord server.

Just to quote Buffel, as he didn't make the server and doesn't have the time to mod/police it.
    Thanks! Sadly I don't have the time or desire to police the discord (wasn't really planning to make one in the first place), so it's unlikely that will change.

I know which users you're referring to, and yeah it sucks that it's not the best place to be when asking for help.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    Btw, I'm releasing unofficial patches, I fixed the last common bug that's somewhat serious: the space center double battle lock, I post them on the hacks-of-ie channel in the discord.

Back