• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Iolite (a Ruby hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
  • Please...please...make sure Mew's Obidience bit is ON. SO many hacks included Mew/Deoxys, but so little forgot to add the Obidience code, so instead of Mew using Psychic, he took a nap.

Edit: Whoops, this is a hack of Pokemon Ruby, so the Obidience is no prob.
    Dude, even if this was FR/LG/E, the Obedience would still work because it's a scripted event, not a random battle or a cheat. Thus, Mew is as easy to control as any other Pokémon you catch.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I made Hiidoran's lair.After you beat the Elite four you can acsess this cave.Can someone make an overworld sprite for him.
    Here is Regigigas' lair.Regi's is the forest one and Hiidoran's is the lava one.

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • I made Hiidoran's lair.After you beat the Elite four you can acsess this cave.Can someone make an overworld sprite for him.
    Here is Regigigas' lair.Regi's is the forest one and Hiidoran's is the lava one.
    Not bad, though I see a few potential errors on the first map. Anyway, to all my fans, please accept Foofatron's presence... Pokemon Iolite is noiw under new management. Since I'm...not really into Pokemon anymore, and he wanted to help me, I dumped the whole thing on him! xDDDDDD So, Foofatron has officially PWN'D this hack! Ciao!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I redid Petalburg.There is a rare pokemon here what is it?Well the all the starters are in the game including D/P.Its Naetoru!I know the gym doors must up I couldn't find the door tile.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Too bad DL decided to quit, but at least Iolite will still live! :D

foofatron: Did you found the Gym doors?, if not, unless DL has done something to the tileset, the Gym Doors should be located right next to the Gym tiles... O.o (In the tileset 0, which is the one used as the main tileset for towns/cities, you need to go to Blocks 1C5 and 1CD) I hope DL hasn't done anything to them, jojo!

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Too bad DL decided to quit, but at least Iolite will still live! :D

foofatron: Did you found the Gym doors?, if not, unless DL has done something to the tileset, the Gym Doors should be located right next to the Gym tiles... O.o (In the tileset 0, which is the one used as the main tileset for towns/cities, you need to go to Blocks 1C5 and 1CD) I hope DL hasn't done anything to them, jojo!
    Ah, no. I never messed with any tiles I didn't post. Either way, the gym doors should be between the sides... Well, you could use the PC/Mart door, I suppose. I'm still here to check on my hack, and maybe help out. Don't think I'm all gone!
    (BTW, Foofatron, I guess I could insert the new tiles for you. I'll explain what I need to do that via a PM.)

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    I fix the gym and put a extra surprise in it.Do you like the main character?Or should it stay the same?

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
  • Yea great hack DarkL i thought this hack died until i saw your post on the last page here becuase you havent updated in a while so i got worried

keep up the awesome effort in this hack

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Does any one want certin tiles in the game I have tilsets here just post your tilesets here.

Also I did Sheimi's lair.The picture isn't Sheimi's its a route that leads to Sheimi's lair.Just like in D/P.After you beat the Eliote four and do a chain of events you can capure Lv.50 Sheimi.Since there are going to be alot of scripting I will need some scripters.Pm me if you want to join.

Last edited:

Grim_Junior

Kill'n the game since 2006
    Years
  • Great hack! The story can be more creative. But sticking with thr ruby/ saphire story format is ok. The maps look interusting. and i mean that in a good way. Looks promising, cant wait to download.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Don't worry, Grim, there will be story changes. By the way, since Foofatron is taking over, I suggest that he open a new thread, so he can edit the first post, etc.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Until the thread gets approved I'll post updates here here is Darkrai Island (DL this is the place I wanted to use the tileset.I finished all the D/P legendary places I need Darkrai's sprite and Sheimi's front, back, and icon.This is the in battle sprites.Still need overworld sprites.Serebii.net has a Legendary pokemon page with pictures of what the front OW sprites look like.But I can never get it to look good.PS the picture on Serebii don't save I just look at them to see what they look like.

New thread: https://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?p=2378326

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Since the new owner took over the project and wants to create a new thread for it, this thread will now be locked, as it fills no further purpose.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back