• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Nice! Does the game end after rank 15 battles or do I need to beat rank 17?
    Since you reach into the last area, you know the answer now.

What are all the Pokemon that can be found at the last area?

I have found skarmory, Honchkrow, Volcarona, Mismagias, Braivary, Sigliph, Altaria and Venomoth. Is there anything else?
    There is three more, two are Chimecho and Cryogonal.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Hi! I love this game, but i have a few questions i haven't found the answer to...

How/where do you get the beldum line?

Do pikachus carry a light ball? I've been stealing forever and i've yet to see one...

Is breeding that traded gallade the only way to get the ralts line?

Will there ever be a randomizer (either only pokemon locations or with randomized abilities as well) mode for this game? I think this format is particularly well suited to it, and it'd add a whole lot of replayability and challenge to it :)

In any case, love the game, been playing it on and off for a few versions already, you've done a fantastic job with it <3

rainbow545

Banned
    Years
    Hi! just wanted to know how to get past the 2nd area (the cave). i've looked everywhere, but can't find an exit besides where i came in. Help, please?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    How/where do you get the beldum line?
    At Pokémon Shop, starting on Rank 14.

Do pikachus carry a light ball? I've been stealing forever and i've yet to see one...
    I forget to put it on wild Pikachus, sorry. I will put on next update.

Is breeding that traded gallade the only way to get the ralts line?
    Yes

Will there ever be a randomizer (either only pokemon locations or with randomized abilities as well) mode for this game? I think this format is particularly well suited to it, and it'd add a whole lot of replayability and challenge to it :)
    Currently no plans, but I can rethink if more people request.

Hi! just wanted to know how to get past the 2nd area (the cave). i've looked everywhere, but can't find an exit besides where i came in. Help, please?
    Just go to the left room and down room. Here is a video (go to 11:20):

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2021
    I saw you answering some questions and there's a wiki or based wiki for this game ? i'm lost in some things and want a path... I bought unova thinking it's shares exp...

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I saw you answering some questions and there's a wiki or based wiki for this game ? i'm lost in some things and want a path... I bought unova thinking it's shares exp...
    There is no wiki (as far than I known). Unova Crown is explained at main thread post.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2022
    Hi guys, I attached the "Black Sludge" item on my Crobat. But the item doesn't heal the pokemon during the battle. I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am using the item right or not.
    If you know how to solve the problem please help me.

Thanks

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hi guys, I attached the "Black Sludge" item on my Crobat. But the item doesn't heal the pokemon during the battle. I am not sure if this is a bug or if I am using the item right or not.
    If you know how to solve the problem please help me.

Thanks
    Like I put on Readme:

Errors identified said:
    New generation 4/5 move effects works differently. Some like Psycho Shift trade the Ability and others like Trump Card works like Reversal
    Some DPP hold items such as Heat Rock, Life Orb and Micle Berry not work
    Music loopings
    Animations in battle
    Image reflection where there should not have
    TMs names above the price in stores
    Climb non-vertical stairs animation
    Sea rock animation
    But I probably update the item description on next version.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    VERSION 1.3 WITH LOTS OF NEW CONTENT RELEASED!

Still no pokémon from Gen 6 and onward yet, just preparing things for v2.0

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    VERSION 1.3 WITH LOTS OF NEW CONTENT RELEASED!

Still no pokémon from Gen 6 and onward yet, just preparing things for v2.0​

Err, I don't think the download link for 1.3 is correct/working. Could you check please???​

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Err, I don't think the download link for 1.3 is correct/working. Could you check please???
    Fixed. The url was correct, just an issue with hyperlink+color tag.

EDIT:
    VERSION 1.3b WITH CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!

So I recommend for everyone who is using version 1.3 for downloading this version because of two fatal bugs: One when using a Repel while the previous is still active and another when nicknaming an egg.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    A couple of things....

How do the traded Pokemon mechanics work in this game? Is obedience based on rank?

Also, sometimes the battle text gets really, really tiny. It goes back to normal after the battle ends but it can still be annoying.....

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    How do the traded Pokemon mechanics work in this game? Is obedience based on rank?
    Yes! Your pokémon just gain 20% of more exp. Max level obedience formula: (Your rank *6) - 2

Also, sometimes the battle text gets really, really tiny. It goes back to normal after the battle ends but it can still be annoying.....
    I can't trigger here. Can you explain how I reproduce this issue?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yes! Your pokémon just gain 20% of more exp. Max level obedience formula: (Your rank *6) - 2

I can't trigger here. Can you explain how I reproduce this issue?

Try catching a Corphish and order it to use Bubble in battle. That's when the issue occurred most of the time for me.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Try catching a Corphish and order it to use Bubble in battle. That's when the issue occurred most of the time for me.
    I can't reproduce here. Anyone has this issue too?

Attachments

• Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more
      Screen corphish.png
      12.8 KB · Views: 7
    Back