• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    How do all the Eevee evolutions work, specifically Sylveon?
    Evolutions
    Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more
    Some pokémon, especially those of generation 5, take TOO LONG to evolve. Klink, for example, evolves into its intermediate form only at level 38, a level that most pokémon have reached the last evolutionary stage. Also consider that Klink is a pokémon that can be caught at the very beginning of the game. Unbalanced, no? To solve this problem this game has the Evolution Charm, having this item on bag decreases the evolution level for some species by 5, 10 or even 15!
    All evolution items can be purchased. There is an NPC that explains the evolutions that are most different from the official (Gen 8) games. For those who want to plan, I will list them all in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Leafeon and Glaceon are like Gen 8 (stones) and, alternatively, by location.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I have a few questions for part 3 of my Prof. Oak challenge:
    1. How do I evolve Milcery? It's normally by spinning around holding a Sweet.
    2. What is the 1% encounters on Plains (not grass yet)
    3. My 5 boxes are filling up fast (due to organization). When do I get access to more boxes?
    51 hours in, still having fun :)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I have a few questions for part 3 of my Prof. Oak challenge:
    1. How do I evolve Milcery? It's normally by spinning around holding a Sweet.
    2. What is the 1% encounters on Plains (not grass yet)
    3. My 5 boxes are filling up fast (due to organization). When do I get access to more boxes?
    51 hours in, still having fun :)
    Alcremie - Use Spinner Sweet
    1. (It is in the post above yours). Only available at Rank 9.
    2. Stunky and Miltank. Stunky you can find later and for Miltank you can use the Honey trick.
    3. You can upgrade Storage only at Rank 7.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Do you need the Incense items to breed certain baby Pokemon? ie Full Incense to get Munchlax?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    How many levels are in the Rainbow Cloud area? I'm already up to 22...

Also, where do we find the Incenses? I don't see them in the Market

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Infinite. But the second portal is at 51th floor. And you earn a medal if you came into 100th floor.

At Game Corner shop.

Thanks - I am up to 55 - gonna get to 100 for the medal, then fall back down 50 floors for the 2nd exit :-D

Are there different vivillons on each floor? Like is a certain kind only encountered above floor 70? Same with legendaries - seems to be a different one each floor.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thanks - I am up to 55 - gonna get to 100 for the medal, then fall back down 50 floors for the 2nd exit :-D

Are there different vivillons on each floor? Like is a certain kind only encountered above floor 70? Same with legendaries - seems to be a different one each floor.
    Exactly! Each 4 floors starting on 2 (2, 6 ... 78) you find each Vivillon form. Then, repeat starting on 82.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Out of curiosity is there a list of encounter rates for each area kinda wondering if I have ran into each encounter for every area.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Out of curiosity is there a list of encounter rates for each area kinda wondering if I have ran into each encounter for every area.
    And, is there a kind of "documentation" for where Pokemon can be obtained? Currently doing a Prof. Oak challenge - capturing & evolving all available Pokemon before completing the next gym (Tier in Single Colosseum)
    No. There is only the "Area" option on Pokédex, a researcher who tells random pokémon locations and a guy on Exploration Outpost who tells all of the pokémon in the Pokédex that can be caught on Desert.

But, for your challenge, the best approach was a Habitat List. For this reason, this is one of the first things that I want to put on version 2.1.

How does one get the Alolan Raichu?
    Use a Thunderstone on Pikachu in Regional Research Dome.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Help. I'm lost in the sea biome
    I suggest going into the center of the dark part to exit using the first portal.

Where is the second portal?
    There is an "arrow" made of ground pointing into second portal direction (too vague tip). Isn't easy to give tips, since the second portal isn't near anything. Remember that finding this portal is totally optional.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    Confirming Exeggcute is found in the long grass in the Sea? I've been running back and forth for hours...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Not sure if mentioned but I found an error with the Move Spirit Shackle where all it does is make the opponent unable to escape and doesn't do damage.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Confirming Exeggcute is found in the long grass in the Sea? I've been running back and forth for hours...
    No. It is found on the Sea, but on trees.

Not sure if mentioned but I found an error with the Move Spirit Shackle where all it does is make the opponent unable to escape and doesn't do damage.
    You didn't mentioned. Thanks for the report!

Attachments

• Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more
      Island Exeggcute. png.png
      40 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    So I feel like I'm missing something but I am having trouble getting to the second cave portal I got as far as the psychic with the galar ponyta and slowpoke.

Attachments

• Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more
      Cave.png
      46.5 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    Back