• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    Hi FL, How to get Oricorio nectars? and can you tell me where do I find Aron and Petilil, I've open 9 areas and didn't find no sign of them... I don't want to ask everytime for this pokemon, but I've really want to find them... Anyways, amazing game.

Years
    • Online now
    Very Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! More New updates in 2022 . No freaking way????
    Thanks FL.
    Looking forward to playing the game again for the third time.
    This time i might actually finished it.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hi FL, How to get Oricorio nectars? and can you tell me where do I find Aron and Petilil, I've open 9 areas and didn't find no sign of them... I don't want to ask everytime for this pokemon, but I've really want to find them... Anyways, amazing game.
    There are no Nectars on current version. I'm planning to do on v2.1.

Lairon can be found at Underground.
    Petilil can be found at Oasis (by Exploration Outpost).

There is no problem asking about locations!
    Very Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! More New updates in 2022 . No freaking way????
    Thanks FL.
    Looking forward to playing the game again for the third time.
    This time i might actually finished it.
    Nice! Did you remember what rank you stopped on the other 2 times? This may helps me balancing. I remind you talking about stopping lost at sea area on v1.2. Since v1.3 I made shadows on center, so is a lot easier to find a way out.

Before v2.0 there are an issue on ranks 12/13, I did adjusts on v2.0 but I high probably will do more on v2.1.

Last edited:

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    At what rank do I get the second level up of the R&D and/or using the fossils to get the pokemon?

(and HOW do I get pokes from those fossils? LOL, it's clear that I've never played pokemon before)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Hi! This is an incredible looking game! I really want to play but I have a thing about shiny hunting in any games I play and I like to lower odds for fan games since I want to spend more time playing and less time hunting. I was wondering if there was any way to lower the shiny odds, either naturally or in any files

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    At what rank do I get the second level up of the R&D and/or using the fossils to get the pokemon?

(and HOW do I get pokes from those fossils? LOL, it's clear that I've never played pokemon before)
    Rank 11. To resurrect the fossils, you need to give the fossil to the scientist and one shard of each color. For gen 8 fossils you need to combine the two parts.

Hi! This is an incredible looking game! I really want to play but I have a thing about shiny hunting in any games I play and I like to lower odds for fan games since I want to spend more time playing and less time hunting. I was wondering if there was any way to lower the shiny odds, either naturally or in any files
    The Shiny chance is 1/4096, like newer games. You can raise it to 3/4096 having the Shiny Charm. To obtain this item:

Spoiler:

Is there plans to add the battle animations?
    Yes! I'm currently planning to create animations for version 2.2.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm sorry, but how rare is Yanma? I've been surfing all day in River and didn't find a single one?
    Very rare (1%), but Yanma can de found using a trick told by a NPC.
    Spoiler:

For River:
    Spoiler:

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    Hello! I just got the odd Keystone, do I need to use it somewhere to get Spiritomb? or it will appear just as any other wild pokemon?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hello! I just got the odd Keystone, do I need to use it somewhere to get Spiritomb? or it will appear just as any other wild pokemon?
    No. Spiritomb can only be found at last Pokémon Shop upgrade, starting on rank 14.

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    Thank you FL, I had an issue in the Regional Research, my Dewott didn't evolve to the Hisui version of Samurott did i mess up? and are the Ultra beasts in game?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I had an issue in the Regional Research, my Dewott didn't evolve to the Hisui version of Samurott did i mess up?
    Island has all the forms present until the Crown Tundra, including Galarian, with some differences.
    So, there are no Hisuian form in the game (yet).

are the Ultra beasts in game?
    National Dex with 898 pokémon until Crown Tundra ... From Bulbasaur to Calyrex.
    So, there are Ultra Beasts in the game.

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    Well I'm lost again, I evolved my Nincada wth space in the party and extra pokeballs in the bag, but didn't get Shedinja... What I did wrong?

Back