• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
  • Arlene's bushy tail fluttered about happily as Summers commented on her Lucario, who was indeed quite well-structured throughout her whole body which was carved of a fine, sinewy muscle that only came from months of incessant exercise and fitness. Snake took notice as well, a bright smile on her blue and black furred muzzle.

With a grin on her face, Arlene responded plainly, "Thanks, we spar every day together." There was a brief moment of silence before she mentioned, "Well hey, wait. I know this sounds strange, but... Mind if I tag along? I have nowhere to go and nobody to go home to. I need something to do." It was mentally taken note of that she completely took no heed of the Ranger's words against Team Rocket, whom the vixen was not fond of either. But she was hardly worried about petty thieves against the muscle and technique of herself and Snake. Her other two Pokemon were hardly a force to be reckoned with, either.

With that, the vixen shrugged, presuming mentally that Summers had thought it insulting to assume she was a Pokemon. It was, in practice, the exact opposite situation. She didn't blame him at all for that; though she surely had presented herself as if she was offended. That, and she hadn't even introduced herself.

"Forgive me, my name is Arlene, by the way - and this is Snake."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • For the most part, Isaac finds himself staring into nothing in public especially with people around. His tendency to be "lost in thought" is one of the many reasons he credits his difficult start as a trainer. Since his Aura training, when he enters this state he on occasions picks up some mental thoughts of others, however it is a rare occurrence indeed. The arrival of Tierran and Kara's utter silence coupled with Isaac's sudden blank stare contributed to some thoughts leaking into his brain.

Hmmm....the sky sure lo-, err what? Kara seems confused about my introduction. Maybe I was a bit blunt and crammed too much information into her head. All of sudden she wants to learn about Aura. Well I certainly cannot teach her. Riley struggled to teach me and he is more or less a master of the art. She will have to communicate with Pokemon the hard way, Isaac thought to himself. With his thoughts closing, Isaac returned most (not all) his attention to the conversation as he whispered some orders to Lucario: "Luke, use Aura to find Saffron. I know its North but that is about it." Luke simply nodded and closed his eyes, almost as if he is mediating attempting to find the city that has eluded Isaac for some time.

"But hey, I know who you are now- I was in Canalave a while back promoting some new soda or other and yeah, there was some hoo-ha about a new guy running the gym. You're cuter than you were on the TV programme we watched in the hotel,"

Those were the first words Isaac heard as he attempted to follow the conversation that he lost his steep grip on (OOC: Haha pun. Get it? He is a steel type trainer...eh nevermind). Two things came to his mind: 1) The fake smile that followed the compliment 2) The fact that he may have fallen for her since she was the first person to recognize his status. As he processed the information the conversation between the two females that were clearly far younger than him to the point that being within five feet of them would be normally called pedophilia, the conversation drifted to the point that the words he heard was date....

"As a way of saying sorry for crashing your date, I'll treat you two to lunch- I can get you seats practically anywhere!"

Err, what? We were on a date? Man I wish.

It's not a date. Anyways, I am up for anything that is in Saffron. I have to register for a contest today though, then I am free to do anything."

Suddenly, Isaac felt his body crash to the ground in shock and depression. Rejected again?, he mentally realized. I think I better get used to this, he sighed deeply and loudly, as the epiphany that he will be forever alone overcame his frail emotional state. Upon looking up seeing how both trainers were glancing towards him for approval of the newfound "lunch plans", he noticed a small sadness in Kara's eyes, better described as a feeling of nostalgia. Might as well take a look inside if she lets me...., he muttered to himself in his mind, preparing to poke around in her brain for the third time in less than a few minutes. His powers began to weaken due to overuse and it would be likely the last time he could for at least a few hours due the lack of endurance his mind has for such an effort. Peering in, Isaac seemed to see a visual memory inside of some orgy of words and emotions that he normally gets that typically takes some strenuous effort to actually decipher and make sense of. The memory included images of a Vulpix and a functioning relationship that to some extent resembled the brotherhood that Isaac and Luke have. However, in a single instant that relationship transformed. Hmm, I can't tell what happened there. The images are too distorted for me to get any more details. Damn it, I wish my powers were stronger than this. Anyway, enough invasion of privacy for one day. My body is beginning to get weak.

Isaac picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off. His legs were wobbling and he clearly seemed sick after he rose from the dirty road. He held his head with his one hand and struggled to regain his balance with the other. A violent shake of the head followed and before long he gathered himself and returned to his normal causal state. "Sorry about that ladies. I sometimes zone out especially around such beautiful celebrities like yourselves. Which reminds me," Isaac paused turned to Tierran, grasped her hands in a delicate motion and stared into her eyes. "I think part of me just fell in love, because..be...cause..." Isaac appeared to becoming deeply emotional, "You are the right person to recognize that I am a Gym Leader!" Isaac's green eyes nearly transformed to blue due to the tears of joy. But as quickly he became moved, a serious look overcame him and moved his face to her ear whispering a piece of advice: "Lose the fake smile and act like yourself. No need to act like a TV character if you aren't on TV." Pulling his face back, Isaac glanced over to Tierran and smiled back, conveying that he meant well. Isaac then turned to Kara and placed a hand on her shoulder, repeating the same action of moving towards her ear. "You should apologize to Ninetales for being so selfish. I may not what you did, but it doesn't take telepathy to know you did something to make her angry. Try apologizing," Isaac whispered. He then stared at her eyes and smiled, trying to comfort her much like he did to the tiny celebrity. I hope they realize I am only trying to help....but they probably misread me.

After likely creeping out both females of his small group, he faced the consequences of his actions with a bold invitation. "Now that that is done, let's head to Saffron. You girls have contests to register to and I have a stomach that needs filling. So follow me, and please don't ditch me," Isaac seemingly begging for forgiveness for acting like a idiot only a few moments ago. With Lucario leading the way, it only took a short amount of time (the equivalent to possibly a Pokemon battle occurring on a roof in some location in the world) before Isaac and possibly the women (depending if they followed him or not) to reach the border of Saffron City.

"Finally here. I hope there is something yummy to eat, right Luke?" he asked his loyal Pokemon, who nodded in agreement.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • ((Argh, I just lost the post I'd typed up; even though I copied it to my clipboard like I always do with my posts, it's not pasting. D:< Someone hates me today. ;-; ))

"It's not a date. Anyways, I am up for anything that is in Saffron. I have to register for a contest today though, then I am free to do anything."

"Oh, it's not? Well, I did wonder why you didn't react when I called him cute," Tierran tapped her chin pensively, a small smile haunting her face. Without warning, there was a loud noise of something crashing to the ground. Glancing expectantly to the other woman, for Tierran was unused to dealing with people collapsing, she made no endeavours to aid the man. Kara was seemingly in a world of her own, leaving the young idol to stare down at the Gym Leader and await a response to her proposition. Yet upon focusing upon him, she realised that he too, was elsewhere in thought.

"Am I missing something here? Because you both seem to be pre-occupied with Club Contemplation," she remarked sarcastically, though a playful tone was laced within the words that spilled melodically from her mouth, accompanied by a grin. Yet almost as spontaneously as he had fallen, Isaac recovered, seemingly returning to the demeanour he had exhibited thus far.

"Sorry about that ladies. I sometimes zone out especially around such beautiful celebrities like yourselves."

"Oh no, I--" Rita made a brief appearance but was swiftly reined back into submission as he continued.

"Which reminds me." Suddenly, he took her hands into his and their gazes became locked, Tierran's glasses steaming up courtesy of Rita's bashful reaction to the proximity of their faces. "I think part of me just fell in love, because..be...cause... You are the right person to recognize that I am a Gym Leader!"

Rita aside, this situation was extremely odd. Normally, when an occurrence such as this arose, the other party was subjected to having one or two burly bodyguards throwing themselves atop of him; restraining his limbs and then spraying him in the face with a nasty aerosal that rendered ones senses in much discomfort. Alternatively, there were usually about fifty others surrounding Tierran and the male in question with bright lights and cameras in tow, and a balding man would be there in his chair barking instructions through a megaphone. Therefore the alien scenario caused both parts of the girl to be bound with befuddlement which only allowed them to stare back at the man.

"I thought it was Brock who was supposed to fall over girls?" She frowned, but Isaac swiftly sobered.

"Lose the fake smile and act like yourself. No need to act like a TV character if you aren't on TV."

Easier said than done, she sighed ruefully upon being released, removing her glasses and cleaning the lenses on the bottom of her dress. She returned the kind smile directed at her and turned away briefly, staring at the same clump of flowers that had ensnared Muucha's attention. I don't know how else to deal with people like you two, or anyone I don't know that well for that matter. Besides. You guys wouldn't like the real 'me'- no-one would. That's why 'Tierran' was created, because she's more marketable, more people want to be her friend, she's a better person. And if I'm seen acting differently to how the public recognise me, then it could sabotage something in the future... There's no way I'm letting Magi beat me! Determination swept across her features, the girl's knuckles whitening as her hands became clenched fists. I haven't worked my butt off to lose everything!

Before Kara and Isaac could finish their exchange and witness her posing like an idiot, Tierran casually allowed her arms to flop by her sides and turned to face them.

"Now that that is done, let's head to Saffron. You girls have contests to register to and I have a stomach that needs filling. So follow me, and please don't ditch me."

Ha, that last part totally sums up the story of my life, Tierran mused, but ensured that her body language spoke otherwise.

"Oh, right! Saffron City! Heh, I almost forgot because I got so caught up meeting you here Kara," she laughed sheepishly, twirling a stray strand of auburn that deviated from the bun she had styled her hair in that morning. "But even though you're not a couple, I'll still treat us all to lunch as a thank you present for all I've learnt from watching you in contests! Isaac gets treated too because I think being spotted hanging out with two cuties like us would be good publicity for his gym. Which reminds me- wait up!" The girl hollered, scooping an unsuspecting Muucha (who released a surprised squeal) into her arms and pursuing the man.

----

"Woah- this place is even more amazing than I remembered!" Was her first awed remark as they made it to the outskirts of Saffron. "Let's go see the Silph building! Or what about the Magnet Train? Hmmm... There's just too much to do and so few hours to do it all in..."

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Chris looked at a poster on the wall of the Pokemon Center. "... Their target is here? Aww, man. Shows how much I care about pokémon contests." Said Chris, a little disappointed in himself.

'Well, you don't have much reason to keep track of that stuff.' Said Espeon. Chris sighed before nodding. She had a point. 'Well, we'd better get there, eh?'

"Yeah, yeah... let's go." Said Chris as he started to walk towards the Contest Hall. "Hey, how do you think Kyle is doing?" Espeon shook her head, not even wanting to know.

(Kyle)

Kyle laughed as he got his Scyther, or should I say Scizor, back. "Wahoo! Now Chris will never defeat me! Ahahaha! I will finally defeat him!" The trainer that helped him out, having got his own Machamp back, just decided to run, before the Bug Catcher remembered that he was there.

(Chris)

Chris made it to the Contest Hall, and saw a creature that looked a little like a Ninetails, but obviously wasn't one. "... Should I be surprised or something?" Asked Chris to himself. "It was bound to happen eventually, I'm surprised at the fact that it didn't happen earlier, considering at how weird my journeys were."

'I'm surprised that so far, no one has come back from the dead to kill you.' Said Espeon. Chris nodded and said.

"I bet that will eventually happen. Maybe not with this adventure, but eventually." Chris shook his head before turning to Espeon.

"Hey, your Espeon looks pretty good." Said a coordinator, walking up to Chris. "You should use her in a contest sometime, I bet you would do great." Chris looked at the coordinator.

"I'm sorry, but Espeon hates contests. She likes to fight... a little too much." Said Chris, scratching the back of his head. "Last time I went into a contest, she wouldn't do anything, and attacked me after we got out of the city."

"Oh." Said the coordinator. "Well, it was just a thought. Well, maybe I'll see you later." He then walked into the contest hall.

"Hmm... well, the contest starts in a little bit, I guess we'll watch, look out for Team Rocket, and all." Said Chris as he walked into the Contest Hall, Espeon right behind him. In case Rocket tried to use Jigglypuff again, he put in his earplugs again, and made his way through the stands until he had found a seat. "Well, I need you to get in your pokéball, just in case." Espeon nodded as she went back into her pokéball.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
  • ((OOC: Wow... sorry I had to stay in character Got-a-Plan haha. Have fun with this... Oh and now you aren't in as pleasant of a position. Two girls at your side and food? What could have been better? But really when will that ever happen in real life? Haha))

Kara hadn't been paying attention to anything. The memory was vivid, almost if she was asleep and dreaming it. With every stroke to Ninetales' head brought the foreign feelings of how things used to be. She watched has Isaac pulled himself from the ground, she didn't remember when he had fallen. "Sorry about that ladies. I sometimes zone out especially around such beautiful celebrities like yourselves. Which reminds me," he seemed to be addressing Tierran more then herself so she withdrew to her thoughts. That didn't make any sense. Why would he zone out around girls like us? That's the first time anyone has told me that they zone out around me. Why would anyone zone out around Tierran, wouldn't boys be all over her? Kara expelled herself from her internal self and watched as Isaac whispered something to the newest member of the group. Did I miss something? The coordinator tried to hear what he was saying purely off curiosity. She couldn't make a word out of anything and the only thing she could hear was the soft peeping of a man. Feeling left out Kara turned her attention elsewhere, she turned to Ninetales. I need a good performance out of her tomorrow. We will surprise the crowd with the debut of Dragonair, but I need her to give me something to build off of. She found nerves finally showing up, and in response identified her habit of over planning her performances.

The T.V. idol and the gym leader finished their whispering session, and Issac headed toward Kara. Doing the same thing he had done to Tierran, Issac put his hand on Kara's shoulder and whispered, "You should apologize to Ninetales for being so selfish. I may not know what you did, but it doesn't take telepathy to know you did something to make her angry. Try apologizing." His words made her blood run cool, in fact the world seemed to stop. Kara couldn't believe what she had just heard. What is he talking about? I never did anything to Ninetales. Everything... who am I kidding? It is obvious that we have grown further apart since her evolution. But that was for the best, and it is a very common attribute to change after they evolve. How dare he try and tell me to apologize to my pokemon. Who does he think he is? Just because he has his special little powers doesn't mean he knows everything. I got to where I am as a coordinator by myself, I don't need to be taking advice from this snob gym leader. What an idiot. People with Lucarios are so obnoxious. Gymleaders are overrated and I bet they all act like they are gods of pokemon knowledge. Trainer's are not the only people on this earth that know a pokemon's feelings. HA! What a joke, a coordinator always struggles to be in synch with their tools of performance. What a complete toolshed. Her thoughts went through a metamorphism. They went from pure shock to pure anger. You didn't need telepathy to see exactly what Kara was thinking. She was visibly angry.

"Now that that is done, let's head to Saffron. You girls have contests to register to and I have a stomach that needs filling. So follow me, and please don't ditch me," if he realized how much he had bothered Kara it wasn't evident, but what was obvious was that this was a pathetic attempt of an apology. Ditching you is what you deserve. You are lucky you are with Tierran or I would. Last thing I need is the media finding out I ditched Tierran and the Canaclave Gymleader. Both Isaac and Tierran followed Lucario to Saffron, Kara began her trek to the city a few moments after. She was still surprised that Isaac had made such an accusation against her. The coordinator hit a trot and caught up to Tierran. With the idol in the middle, Kara and Ninetales to her left, and Issac on the right the two continued to their destination. Kara still expressed distress in the way she walked.

"Alright, Tierran here is my number I got to go register for the contest within the hour. Text me, or call me, or do whatever telling me what restaurant you are going to. I wouldn't want to keep him from filling his empty stomach. Plus you don't want to come to the contest hall. There will be media all over the place," Kara ended her statement with a glare aimed at Isaac and made her way into the city Ninetales drifting gloomily behind. Kara had put a note with her number directly into the palm of Tierran.

Saffron was quite the site. Its contents were magnificent including two pokemon gyms, a pokemon contest hall, the Silph CO Headquarters; and the most appealing to Kara, the magnet train. Kara had grown accustom to its residence in Goldenrod City, but seeing it on Kanto's perspective was both a reassuring feeling and an awkward site. As much as Kara wanted to jump on that train and head home, Kara found herself searching for Saffron civilians to point her in the direction of the contest hall. Kara identified an old lady working diligently on her newly bloomed roses. Finally reaching the sidewalk in which the old lady was just standing feet from, the coordinator questioned her. "Can you point me to the contest hall, please?" Kara had disguised her emotions in a very cute voice.

"Can't you see I am working? Get little girl! Shoo!" The woman did not bother disguising her voice, it was harsh and rejective. Kara struggled to hold herself from erupting into tears, and simply walked away. Her already strained mind and emotions were pushing her to her breaking point. Making her way to another house Kara approached a man cutting his yard.

"Can you tell me where the contest hall is please? Sir? Sir!?" Kara had asked the question, but he didn't hear her plea. He didn't seem to even have even seen her. After the third try he finally was able to come to the realization he was needed. Turning his mower into a quieter mode, he pointed south and told her she just needed to traverse one street and turn left. It took only a few minutes before the coordinator and her Ninetales were able to infiltrate the automatic doors at the contest hall.

The building was filled with coordinators, their pokemon, the media, and most of all noise. Navigating her way through the influx of living things, Kara finally managed to make it to the registration desk. "Greetings are you here to enter the Saffron Coordinating Showcase?" Kara nodded to the lady at the front desk and handed her the pink pokedex she received the day she left on her journey. The blonde haired receptionist stuck the pink device into a red machine which quickly transcribed the information onto the computer screen. "You are, Kara Thornse am I correct?" Kara was to perturbed to say any words at the moment, so she nodded. "Can I see some identification?" The lady's tone was nice, but Kara was still a bit annoyed that she couldn't just look on the computer screen. Grabbing her coordinating ID from her bag, she traded it for a thank you from the woman in front of her. "Alright, thank you and good luck. Here is a packet in which you need to fill out before your performance tomorrow, it includes information needed to register your pokemon in the contest. It won't be released to the press or any other coordinator. Have a nice day." The lady handed her a white packet and Kara left the presence of the registration without exchanging any words.

I am so glad to get out of that building, I think I may be getting a headache. I need to eat and drink before it turns into a migraine. The coordinator and the Ninetales continued down to the main road, in which she happened to hear rumors. They said something about Silph CO and Team Rocket. Maybe they were talking about ten years ago... maybe not though. Oh well, it isn't my problem. Not like I could do anything right now, my Ninetales is worthless at battling and I do not want to reveal my Dragonair to the public. Kara's anger revealed more and more of her selfish attitude as she waited to find out where she would meet her newest aquaitences.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Jeremy sat on the edge of the rooftop of some very tall building in Saffron City. He didn't care what building it was, nor did it matter to him how he had managed to get up there, anyway. Sometimes it felt good to just observe and watch events play out, to take a step back from life and see what was going on in the world. This was one of those times.

Let's see now...

He watched as Isaac zoned out and fell over, as Summers apologized to a vixen, as one of the girls Isaac was with went to register for the contest, and as Chris and Espeon went in to watch the show...

Suddenly, Jeremy thought he saw something black and red move atop the contest hall's roof out of the corner of his eye. But when he turned around to look, there was nothing there.

"Huh," muttered Jeremy to himself. "I was sure I saw something..."

But his thoughts were cut off as he felt a pair of hands push him from behind, knocking him over the edge and sending him hurtling down to the ground below...

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Summers smiled, "Hello Arlene, hello Snake." He greets them properly. His Pidgeot flying low and hopping on the ground,

"This is Pidgeot, he is my Partner Pokémon and of course you can tag along. I was just about to see the Pokémon contest for my break." He said becoming more friendly seeing how the trainers here do not take no for an answer. However, he lied, truth of the matter is he needed to be more cautious now with trainers, if any were to find out his actual mission he would be compromised, besides, seeing how Trainers fight, traveling with one again wouldn't be a bad thing.

Summers continues his walk and heads inside the Contest Hall which is only just a block further down from the Saffron Dojo. As he enters he is immediately swarmed with Coordinators.

"Wow, take a look at this." Summers says in awe to Arlene as he looks around, never seeing a Contest Hall before. There were all kinds of pokémon, some of them wearing accessories and even make up. As he walks around more he sees there are officers on the sides of the entrance when then he was stopped by security,

"Excuse me sir." He tells Summers and then looks over at Arlene, "And.. ma'am.." he raises an eyebrow, "...if you are here to spectate please go to your left, the door at the far end will lead you to the seats." He explains to them, his glance still held back to Arlene. Summers catches this,

"Okay, thank you." He says as he then nudges on the vixen's arm gently, "C'mon, let's just get our seats.." He tells her leading her to the correct path.

He keeps walking as he then finds the door, which led to the public seating. Summers continues walking to find some seating as he finds some free seats in the center row. He sits down still scanning the area though, however nothing seemed suspicious. An announcement went off as the show will start soon as more people start to come in and fill up more seats, excited to see the coordinators and what the show will have.

"Have you ever been to one of these before?" Summers asks Arlene as he eyes the ceiling for a second, nothing strange.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • ((Just to let you know, I have Plan-B's permission to bunny his character in this post. :3))

Tierran spent the next few moments revelling in the glory that was Saffron City, her eagerness to visit every place on her sightseeing agenda eclipsing the notion of Isaac's hunger, which was probably increasing by the second. However, once satisfied with what the panorama had to offer from their position in the city, she turned to address her newfound companions with a large smile upon her face- and then discovered that Kara was absent.

"Awww," she remarked, disappointment evident within both her voice and the expression upon her youthful face. "I guess she had better stuff to do than to eat with us- but that doesn't matter, I'll still treat you to lunch and then get something for her later when we catch up!" Nodding more to herself in confirmation that this was the plan of action, Tierran's mouth twitched as another realisation struck her. "Muucha, can I have my hoodie back please? It's kinda busier here than it was in Vermilion City, plus there's bound to be a billboard or something around here..."

Reluctantly, the purple Pokemon removed the garment draped about her shoulders and held it up for her friend to receive. Graciously, Tierran smiled down to the baby and pulled it over her head, scrunching up the bottom of her dress and ensuring that it was hidden beneath the outer article of clothing. After pulling up the hood, she adjusted her glasses (which had been knocked slightly askew in the event of Tierran putting the hoodie on) and glanced to Isaac. "Okay, now all that's left is to remember where the darned place was..."

She meandered off, with Isaac having no choice but to follow her if he wanted something to sate his appetite. The two traipsed through the bustling streets of Saffron for a brief duration, until the starlet recognised a sign affixed to an impressive looking building. Triumph glimmered in her grey eyes as she obtained her bearings, and she grabbed Isaac's hand without thinking, dragging him off in the direction of a quaint yet elaborate seeming restaurant, Muucha and Lucario left to follow. Releasing the Gym Leader's hand, she cleared her throat and pushed the door open, a faint tinkling sound signalling their entrance into a room bathed in deep purple, indigo and crimson. The elaborate decor screamed opulence from every wall and chandelier, and it was difficult to imagine so much could be packed into such a modestly-sized establishment. Even the maitre'd stand was expensive-looking, and the finely-dressed man behind it surveyed his new guests with dismay.

"I am sorry Sir, Madam, but we are closed for--"

"It's okay!" Tierran interrupted, removing her hood, pulling her hair from its messy bun and lowering her glasses (the world becoming a purple blur as a result from the latter action). "Remember me? I'm Tierran Stone, I dined here before with my bodyguard and PA."

"Ah! Miss Stone!" The snooty look exhibited by the man melted into one that exuded welcoming and pleasure to be in their company. "I didn't recognise you in your, ahem, get-up."

"Eh, yeah, I'm not working at the moment, so I'm just trying to lay low," she smiled politely, replacing her glasses and pouting upon looking around. "It's quiet today. Good."

"Table for two?"

"Mmmhmm," she nodded. "Oh, wait a second- could you make that three? We've got someone else coming. I think."

"Well, you're our first clients of the day. Granted, we only opened half an hour or so ago, but I can still offer you variety of places to sit."

"Could we get somewhere secluded? Ack, no!" She blanched, upon seeing the curious glimmer dart across the waiter's eyes and the flicker of a smile. "No no no! We're not on a date, I'm just buying him lunch, is all!"

Well, that's not all really. I'm buying his company too, if you think of it that way. But they don't need to know that!

"Of course, Miss Stone. Right this way," bowing courteously, the waiter led them to a booth in the rear corner of the restaurant, ensuring that they were both comfortable before handing them two menus. "I shall be back momentarily to see if you require any beverages."

"Thank you very much," Tierran flashed a 'trained-monkey' smile and began browsing through the food on offer. "Feel free to order anything, doesn't matter about the cost," she instructed Isaac upon scanning the prices beside each dish. "I'm gonna see if I can't contact Kara somehow..." Reaching into the bag that she had been carrying ever since leaving her grandparents' house, Tierran retrieved a small cyan coloured device and began to fiddle with the buttons on the panel beneath the screen. Muttering to herself about how stupid the gadget was, she eventually stumbled across the application she was searching for. She cleared her throat and pushed another button, holding her cellular phone to her ear.

"Hello? Mr. Eyr? Is Maisie there?" As she spoke, her other hand toyed with the napkin that had been folded upon the table, destroying the pretty shape. "Ah! Maisie! It's Tierran! Look, I need a favour. Remember that we got Vincent to track down Kara Thornse's number in the event of having a meeting or whatever? I kinda need to know the number." A pause. "Mmhm." Another. "No, it's not that. I just need to get hold of her real soon. Okay, I don't mind holding." She took the time whilst waiting for her personal assistant to recover the number to rip the napkin in half. "Mmmhmm. 'Kay. Thanks a bunch, hope to speak to you soon! Buh-bye! Uh... How do I cancel the call?" Confusedly, Tierran removed the phone from her ear and stared down at it, suddenly hitting the screen with her palm as if to banish the little telephone icon into oblivion.

"Um, Miss Stone?" A woman's voice crackled from the gadget. "It's the red button at the bottom."

"Ohhhh! I see! Gotcha!" She laughed sheepishly, and pressed the button in question. Then, her fingers got a brief work-out as she punched in the numbers that had been given to her, bringing it back to her ear as the dialling tone ended, and rings began to sound. "C'mon Kara, pick up!" Tierran urged.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Summers sat next to Arlene and looked over the theater as the contest is about to start. An announcement went off introducing the judges as they walked down to their seats, once they were seated the show began as another announcement went off stating that a visual competition is about to begin,

"Welcome all to the Grand Opening of Saffron City Pokémon Contest Hall. The show is about to begin with the Visual Competition, the theme will be 'The Festive.'

And our first contestant is Coordinator Jason with 'Polly'."

The curtains moved to the side to show a Chatot decorated in elaborate loud colors to show the mood of the of theme. It was like this throughout the entire time, trainers showing off their Pokémon in all sorts of acts, some were more visual, others did better in the dancing parts and then the Acting Part was about to begin which is known to be the main event.

As the remaining Coordinators went up to begin the acting competition, one of them brought out a Hypno.

"Hello everyone, watch Hyno now. C'mon my darling show everyone what you can do." The young woman said with a snicker as suddenly Hyno started to sway his pendulum chanting,

"Hynoooooo Hyyyppnooooo..." The chanting is smooth yet strong as some of the audience began to become hypnotized.

Just then other Coordinators and Pokémon alike were starting to fall over and be unable to stare away from the pendulum,

"Now all of you, watch Hyno, if you love him then you will happily do anything as in giving all of your Pokémon." The Coordinator says, a young woman in a fancy black dress, her face hidden under the shadow of a black stylish hat she wears over her brown hair.

"Hyypnnoooo, Hyynooo..." Hyno says over and over again.

Pidgeot started to flap his wings slowly, wanting to go to the Hyno, "Wait Pidgeot don't go. I think we found what we are looking for." Summers says as he stands up,

"Team Rocket!" He yells out as he points to the dark-dressed Coordinator,

"Drats, Plan B Hypno!" She commands as the stage itself transforms into a large mechanical vacuum, sucking up Pokémon near by with tubs connected on it's sides as some tiles on the platform opened to free out more vacuums.

Suddenly Team Rocket grunts went down from the ceiling using ropes grabbing people's Pokéballs and shoving them in bags as everyone started to panic and run about.

The whole room is a mess with loud screaming, Summers was caught in the commotion as he tried to reach to the bottom, Pidgeot swooping down low to knock back some Rocket Members.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry it took awhile I was seeing if GotaPlan was going to post. Oh and I thought the contest was starting the next day?"

Kara waited and waited... and waited. Her cell phone never sung a chorus, nor did it even vibrate. In fact, it seemed to be lying dead in her hand. Kara's embarrassment of having nothing to do or no one to hang out with was overwhelming when mixed with her angry emotions. The coordinator was on edge, a ticking time bomb ready to explode the minute something else went wrong. In an attempt to cool down her raging insides she began walking down the strip looking for a clothes store, anything at all. Finally, some unknown store was spotted just to her left. Taking a few steps into the building, Kara finally came to the conclusion that the store was not a clothing store, but a jewelry store. Making her way past the cheaper jewelry a couple were inspecting, she spotted a glass case in which the more quality products resided. "May I help you?" The man behind the counter had a funny lisp, and had a very hostile tone to it. He obviously didn't think Kara was actually going to buy anything.

"Yes. Those in the corner, how much?" Kara ignored his tone. Ninetales was sitting in the corner of the shop lying on her paws. She was tired, and she made it blatantly clear to her trainer.

"Too much." The cocky man had done it. Him and his lisp, had pushed Kara over the edge.

"Really may I see them?" Kara tested the salesman.

"Fine. Don't ruin them please. You break you buy. Even if you have no money." He handed her the golden hooped earrings. Putting them both on with ease, she was used to earrings from her childhood, she checked them out in the mirror. Finally something went right. Kara looked great in them. "Stunning on you, but stop playing princess and put them back."

"No actually, I will take them." She took them off and slid him the credit card. The costly earrings weren't purchased purely off of need, in fact Kara had spent her parent's money just to show the man he was wrong.

Bet he wasn't thinking that was going to happen... although I did give him a sale… her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a ringtone. Sliding her nimble fingers into her bag, she weaved around several pens and a notebook but finally found her phone. "Hello?" Kara tried to play it cool and acted like she didn't know who was calling. After a very brief discussion with Tierran, Kara had a very vague idea to where she was going. Oh no.. she didn't tell me the name... oh well I don't want to bother them again... she said it was the only restaurant in the area... so I should be able to find it. A few minutes into her trek through Saffron, she hit a different part of the city. It reminded her of home, mostly because the houses and streets were in a lot better condition. She had hit the more upscale area of the city. Ninetales wearily trailed behind her owner, she remained uncaring of the change of scenery. "There it is, it has to be. Uh oh. That looks like the restaurant I used to go to in Goldenrod every Sunday. If that is the case, it's going to be super proper. Ninetales I think you are going to have to go into your ball," Kara seemed to be telling the exhausted pokemon good news as it was transported back into its container. I hope I am not supposed to dress up for this. Her worries were expressed by her attempts to make her curled hair look more organized then it already was. She approached the large doors, but before Kara could open them herself, however, a man had already ajared the door for her. He greeted her inside the air-conditioned building. Kara entered the second chamber.

"Good day Ms. how may I help you?" The host smiled, he was being watched by one of the owners of the restaurant.

"Actually, I think there should be two people waiting for me." Kara was a little worried she couldn't see her 'lunchies'. In fact there wasn't anyone in the restaurant.

"Sorry, I do not believe there is anyone waiting for you." He was testing her.

Kara caught on. This was not the first time she had been to such an exclusive place. Her dad did own one of the biggest oil companies in Johto. She had practically grown up in this environment. "Sorry Sir, but I believe you are wrong. Is there a Tierran Stone here?"

"Let me go check." The host had now left and Kara watched with relief as he made his way to the back corner of the restaurant. After the host and Tierran exchanged a few words, the man walked back to the girl. "Sorry about that, right this way," he motioned for Kara to follow. She arrived at the table, but didn't look at the boy. Instead she sat down next to Tierran, divulged right into the menu that had been provided for her.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • "Isaac, did you sense that as as-well?" Lucario asked telepathically as to avoid the women sitting at the table from eavesdropping. Kara had recently came to the table paying no attention to Isaac, asking a sense of confusion to overwhelm him. Isaac shrugged it off, assuming she was being moody or possibly the monthly virus had attacked her insides. In order to avoid arousing suspicion of him communicating with Lucario (though no one believed he actually had any sort of telepathic powers), he returned his attention to the menu and responded to Lucario's inquiry, who at this point was frustrated due to Isaac no responding.

"No, Luke. What is it? Is it something important?" he asked in return with his face still stuck in the menu.

"I think. I cannot tell for sure, but I sense distress Pokemon and humans alike. It is coming for some sort of major gathering of people and Pokemon. It is nearby as well, at least within the city limits," Lucario revealed attempting to concentrate on the sense to unravel more information. Isaac, on the other hand with his weaker powers, attempted to make sense of Lucario's information. There wasn't any major tournaments in the area as otherwise Isaac would enter in order to gauge the strength of Kanto trainers and Pokemon alike. A gym contest possibly? Maybe, especially considering Saffron is a city with a high population and commerce. But wait, there was a contest hall in the area and Isaac recalled both Tierran and Kara desiring to compete in one. Contests are popular, almost as popular as Pokemon Battles especially since Hoenn popularized them a few years ago.

"Hey Luke. Focus your concentration on the contest hall. It is possible that this distress is from there." Lucario physically nodded and closed his eyes once again. Some grunting was released and eventually he relaxed. He turned to his master and nodded with a serious and angry look on his face. Isaac patted Lucario on the head and smiled, as if he acknowledged the good work Lucario had performed. "I'll take as confirmation. Good work and I think we have a new objective." However, a new obstacle made itself prevalent: escaping.

Just as Isaac was making himself ready to leave, the waiter arrived at the scene demanding the selection of foods from his customers. He was tall, young and lanky and his face screamed of stress. Clearly the man had no sleep the night before and was in for a long day ahead of him. He took the orders of the women first following the old rule of ladies first, and with a small sigh of annoyance faced Isaac. "Sorry, my friend. I need to pass on food. Excuse me ladies," Isaac said in an apologetic tone. "I just got a call from an old friend that lives here in Saffron," he stated holding his blackberry. "She demands I meet her over at her place. But hey, call me when you are done. I am sure at that point, I'll be done." Taking a small piece of paper and robbing the waiter of his pen, he wrote his number and handed to the small celebrity. "Next time, food is on me." Rushing out of the place after hugging both women affectionately (more like an older brother than a wannabe lover), Isaac eventually escaped the place with no real problems or potential suspicions.

"Isaac follow me. The distress is growing." Lucario stated in a determined voice. "We have no time to lose." Lucario ran ahead with Isaac forced to follow. Dodging crowds, the physical prowess of the two was impressive seen in the combination of speed and agility. Of course, Lucario was superior in nearly every aspect due to the intense training he was put through but he was aware of his master's limits and made sure to keep a pace Isaac could match to some degree. In due time, the dyanmic duo reached their destination. It was large, opulent building and its design appeared new, brand new in fact. "The need for help is in there," Lucario pointed as they stood outside the structure.

"Can you get any readings as to the exact danger?"

"Give me a second. They appears to be a large machine. And lots of men and women stealing.....Pokemon? I cannot confirm that. And there is a lone young women standing with a physic type."

"Alright. This calls for reinforcements." Isaac laughed holding two additional Pokeballs; a Great Ball and Ultra Ball respectively.

***A few minutes later***

"Canalave Triple Threat Go!!!!!" A cry was howled into the air for everyone to hear despite the mad chaos that consumed the room like a terrible virus. But what is the Canalave Triple Threat? That is a simple question to answer. It is the overly dramatic name for Isaac's epic team of Pokemon, as well the unified teamwork they implement in any given scenario that forces them to all be used.

To begin Isaac's intervention, a floating steel Pokemon was to put into action. Sharing an appearance similar to a UFO, the Pokemon was called Magnezone. Floating over to the center of the field in the Contest Hall, Magnezone unleashed a devastating Discharge attack. The electric field was released, damaging the large machine as well as all enemy forces. But enemy forces, Isaac designated any individual wearing an uniform with a red "R" as well as any human individual attempting to harm innocent civilians and Pokemon. Isaac figured this attack, if performed correctly to accomplish multiple goals. The first was to calm the chaos. Any terrorist looking individual would be paralyzed. The machine would hopefully shut down or overheat. And most importantly, the other members of the triple threat could attack.

The second part of the plan would involve the large tank of a Pokemon. A crystal blue tank dubbed Metagross leapt into action quite literally. Using low power flash cannons as a boost, Metagross crashed on-top of the Hypno that was in one way or form affected by Magnezone's discharge whether by direct contact or by the distraction it caused. Placing a heavy claw and all 1200 pounds of its weight on Hypno's body, Metagross blasted the now crushed Hypno with a point blank Flash Cannon. To ensure a victory, Metagross kept its opponent pinned allowing for the next phase of the plan to occur.

The final part was to be performed by Lucario. With Magnezone's distracting attack unleashed into the arena and Metagross pinning the only direct threat, Lucario was able to finish the job: taking out the female trainer. Using Metagross as a launch pad, Lucario jumped off the crystal tank and delivered a mighty jumping kick to the stomach of the female trainer. Following her body's reaction the mighty unexpected blow, Lucario trampled her body and pinned her to the ground, raising an Aura induced fist ready to strike her face the second she resisted.

Isaac calmly walked through the case over to where Lucario pinned the female trainer. "Looks like you failed to defeat the Canalave Triple threat. No surprise there. I have to say for a plan I developed in a few seconds, it worked pretty good so far. I guess improv is my speciality. Anyway, you are going to tell me who you are and what you are doing here. Otherwise Lucario here is going to use you as a sparring partner and your Hypno is going to become a volleyball."

OOC: I hope this intervention doesn't throw a wrench into your plans Stantler, but it was the best way to get Isaac involved with your character.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Dazed and stunned by a Team Rocket grunt landing directly on her shoulders, the vixen went down fast. The world spun around her and bleared shapes with abstract figures contorted about her view of the world, marred by her unintelligible hearing which gave her awkward perception and a contorted perspective of reality.

As the vixen came out of her dizzy spell, she realized she was on her stomach, flat on the ground of the competition tent, her arms outstretched in front of her. Unable to move very much, the vixen struggled to crawl away from the spot to attempt to find Snake. Every part of her body began to bleed out raw pain, dripping with wasted effort as she struggled to stand. She was greeted by Jaydin, a lithe furry tube of a body with big blue eyes staring down at her. A Linoone in it's prime years, standing upright on it's hind legs.

"Arlene, what happened?" Jaydin - in a sexually ambiguous voice, as usual - questioned his trainer, his small scratchy ears pointing in quasi-random directions. That was a damn good question, to which Arlene didn't seem to have a full answer for. Snake quickly made her appearance next to Jaydin as well.

"No goddamn idea. I got knocked down by a grunt coming in from the tent canopy up there," the vixen began, pointing upwards to a hole in the canopy where the grunt had made his appearance, "and now you're out of your ball. ...Wait."

Arlene scrambled about herself, frantically patting her body down for another Pokeball - alas, it was nowhere to be found. And it was nowhere around the ground as she inspected the scene with that level of scrutiny. The Rocket Grunt that knocked her down must have gotten away with Fate, her Ninetales...

"Dammit! They took Fate!" she called to her companions, scanning the scene once again, this time to find a male Lucario pinning down a female grunt with his trainer - a boy a good bit taller than she was (wasn't everyone taller than Arlene, though?) wearing an awful lot of blue - all the while a Hypno standing by, paralyzed by fear. That meant, likely, a chance to gleam some info on exactly what was happening by forceful interrogation. And the obviously-Johto-origins trainer and his Lucario were not getting the job done.

Retrieving a slim, six-inch carbonized-black Ka-bar combat knife from her left boot, clutching the handle with a white-knuckled paw, the vixen approached the confrontation with a rather blank, expressionless look on her face. Knife pointed downwards at the female grunt, Arlene spoke with a kind of solemn harshness, a devoid-of-emotions flavorless spout.

"And just for the record - if you don't answer, I may not kill you, but you're going to go home in pretty bad shape. I'm sure you would not like that. I'd personally like to know exactly where you lot intend to go with my Ninetales."

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (ooc: Here is my second attempt.)

Chris looked around as he jumped back, avoiding a punch from a Rocket Grunt. "Well, this was fun, but I must say good bye, now." Said Chris before kicking the Grunt into an aisle, knocking him out. He glanced at the front of the stage, seeing two trainers on the stage. "Well, it looks like I'm going to be doing crowd control." Chris then tossed up a pokeball, and out came Dragonair, ready to fight.

"Hey, it's a Dragonair! The boss will like that!" Yelled a Rocket Grunt. "Golbat, Wing Attack!" The Grunt's Golbat shot towards Dragonair, its wings glowing.

"Use Thunder Wave!" Said Chris. Dragonair fired a small bolt of electricity, wich immedately took effect, causing it to fall out of the sky. "Finish them with Twister." Dragonair nodded before circling around the Grunt and Golbat at a high speed, eventually causing a small tornado to form, causing the two to be thrown up against a wall.

"Get him!" Yelled another Rocket Grunt. "That Dragon will be worth a fortune!" Three grunts surrounded Chris, each armed with a Koffing. Chris smirked as he pulled something out of his pocket, Rubber Gloves, actually.

"Use Thunder on these Rockets!" Yelled Chris as he grabbed two of them. Dragonair shot a powerful bolt of lightning, electrocuting the two that Chris held. "Now, finish the last one off with Dragon Rage!"

'Are you sure? I mean, that attack is fairly powerful.' Said Espeon from inside her pokéball.

"Use it!" Ordered Chris.

"Dragonair!" Cried Dragonair as he blew fire at the Rocket, and his Koffing. Unfortunately, it didn't affect it as much as they thought it would.

"Koffing, use Self Destruct!" Yelled the Rocket. The poison pokémon rushed in before exploding, knocking his master, Chris, and Dragonair back. "Oww..." The Rocket moaned before falling unconscious. The Koffing was on the floor, next to the other two, also knocked out. Chris was injured and bleeding, but was lucky enough to not hit his head, and returned his Dragonair.

"Anyone else want to fight?" Asked Chris as he sent out Raichu. Three more Rockets walked up, one with a Zubat, one with a Sandshrew, and one with an Arbok. "Heh, this'
    ll be easy."

"Yeah right." Said the Rocket with the Sandshrew. "Your pokemon is Electric, mine is Ground! I win!"

"Oh, yeah? Raichu, use Mega Punch on the Sandshrew!" Commanded Chris. The cocky grunt opened his eyes in surprise, but was unable to issue a command becore Raichu punched Sandshrew, knocking it into the grunt, pushing them back into a wall.

"Zubat, Supersonic!" Yelled one of the grunts.

"Arbok, use Bite!" Yelled the other. Zubat inhaled, ready to screech, as Arbok lunged in. Chris noticed something and said.

"Raichu, jump up and use Thunderbolt on Zubat!" Raichu jumped up, causing Arbok to miss, just as Zubat used its attack, confusing Arbok.

"No!" Yelled the grunt who owned Arbok. "Watch where you're aiming!"

"Hey, that Raichu is fast, it's your fault anyway!" Yelled the other grunt, not noticing that Zubat was struck by the Thunderbolt. "Whoa! No! I forgot! Crap!"

"Heh, serves you right!" Exclaimed the grunt. "Arbok, use Poison Fang!" Arbok lunged in and bit Raichu, who just landed, fortunately, he wasn't poisoned.

"Heh, man... let's finish this. Raichu, use Thunderbolt again!" Yelled Chris. Raichu then fired a bolt of lightning, which struck Arbok, injuring it greatly, but not knocking it out.

"Arbok, use Wrap!" Yelled the grunt. Arbok rushed in and tried to grab Raichu in a strangle, however, the mouse was able to dodge, before jumping back.

"Use Thunderbolt one last time!" Yelled Chris. Raichu landed and shot a somewhat large bolt of lightning, hitting the purple snake, knocking it out. "And that's that. Wasn't hard at all."

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    There are still a rush of panic people screaming and running wildly throughout the hall, unfortunately most of the pokémon in the contest were stolen, including whatever other pokémon were in the area.

As other trainers went to take out the machine, they managed to disengage the grunts, however, the machine itself formed a shell made of steel. It's round and smooth, almost looking like an egg as the vacuum tubes went back inside by the sides of the shell where there the opening was closed by a sliding door which then blended in with the rest of the metal making it look smooth once more.

The reminder grunts stopped attacking and ran to the machine encased in metal,

"We did our part, let's go back!" One of them yells as the grunts who were in battles began to fall back.

"What's going on here?" Summers asks himself as he runs down however he is stopped in his tracks as the ceiling of the tent itself rises, inflating and becoming a hot air balloon, the ropes that the grunts came down from were tied to the machine as it was lifted up.

The tent's walls collapsed as the noon's light was visible to all that was inside, the large machine floating up into the sky rather quickly with the grunts holding on.

"Pidgeot, follow them. We can't lose them!" Summers explains to his partner.

"Gyuuuu!" Pidgeot flies up to the air and follows the balloon. Pidgeot is seen flying west.
    Summers looks around, "Is everyone okay?" He asks to everyone around him.

Two attacks on the same city in one day. Just what is Team Rocket thinking and why are they suddenly acting so bold? They have never done anything like this before and even the grunts have much more confidence in themselves. What ever the reason may be, it cannot be good. Everyone did make it out of the fallen tent safely but most of the pokémon were stolen.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • "Yay, we're all here together- finally!" Tierran remarked, all but bursting into a cheer as Kara joined them. Satisfied with the fact that neither of her two new acquaintances would be missing out on an expensive lunch, she glanced back down at the elaborate text denoting each dish available and spent the next few moments dithering as to what to opt for. On the one hand, she could select a sensible meal- a salad or something with plenty of vegetables and a glass of organic juice, but on the other, she could order what she truly yearned for- something high in saturated fat that would most likely cause her to gain several pounds just by looking at the food stacked upon the platter. Could she trust the owners of this fine establishment not to run off to the paparazzi after she left? Casting a sideways glance to the nearest waiter, she released a small sigh and ran a finger down the list of salads on offer. As they were approached to reveal their choice of food, Tierran smiled up at the wearied man and politely gave him her order. Though when it came to Isaac's turn, she was slightly disheartened at his declaration.

"Sorry, my friend. I need to pass on food. Excuse me ladies, I just got a call from an old friend that lives here in Saffron. She demands I meet her over at her place. But hey, call me when you are done. I am sure at that point, I'll be done."

"But, but! Your... It didn't even make a noise!" She protested. The name of the gadget escaped her, though she recalled one of her senior Poke Nova colleagues featuring in an campaign for it and receiving a lot of attention.

"Next time, food is on me."

"We haven't even ordered yet!" Came the second endeavour to persuade him to stay- obviously it had to be someone special for him to abandon both Kara and herself in such an abrupt manner. The hasty hug she received was a little disconcerting (once again, the bodyguards failed to appear like burly ninja and tackle him to the floor), and the girl was left to stare after the departed Gym Leader. Of course, internally she was in a state of panic, but many acting lessons were enough to disguise such occurrences.

"I dunno about you, but I'm reaaaaally confused right now," she blinked. "I mean, earlier he told me he was in love with me- I didn't think he was serious, but why else would he hug me? But he hugged you too Kara... Hey- when he spoke with you before we left for Saffron, did he tell you that he loved you as well? Maaan, that guy sure likes to play the field, huh? Wonder who his mystery woman is...? Sorry, I guess I'll sit down now. Muucha sweetie, are you okay?" Tierran paused, to allow for the usual, cute response to be heard. However, no such noise came. "Muucha?" Frowning, she leant down on her assigned seat and glanced under the table. "Muucha, where are you?" Now the panic that had been simmering within began to seep through the cracks of her casual front. "Muucha, this isn't funny! Please come out!" Chewing her lower lip as her face became ashen, the girl seemed as if she were on the verge of breaking down in tears. "N-no-one else is here, r-right? S-so, she hasn't been... Yeah?" The young woman scoured the restaurant frantically, muttering to herself.

"She's not in the kitchen, Ma'am," the first man that had greeted her announced, slightly irked by the fact that this customer, no matter how reknowned she was, happened to be making a mess of his establishment on her quest to find the disappearing Smoochum. "We do usually require all trainers to keep their Pokemon in their capsules before entering, but..."

"Muucha doesn't have a Poke Ball!" She exclaimed hotly, running her hands through her hair erratically and sighing. "I'm not a trainer either! Oh Muucha, where could you have gone?" Staring down at the paper still clenched within her hand, she suddenly had a thought as to where her mischievious companion could have gotten to. Relief swamped her face, and Tierran spontaneously erupted into a fit of laughter. "Ah, you silly thing. You thought... Ahahahaha..." Trailing off, Tierran sobered. "Kara, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to bail out on you too... It seems Muucha kinda thinks that she has to follow Isaac around whilst we're here, 'cause we don't know much about Saffron and he knew the way to this place. I can't really have her wandering about on her own- or visiting strange women's houses! I'm so sorry!" Nodding her head apologetically, she headed to the door. "But we can re-schedule! I promise! You should have my number in that little uh... Received calls function? Well, I've got yours anyhow! Again, I'm sorry! Buh-bye!"

It was not until she was several yards away from the expensive restaurant that Tierran realised three things. Firstly, she had no clue where Isaac had gone. Secondly, she was in a place that was completely alien to her. Thirdly... She was alone. Restraining the urge to slap her forehead with a palm at her foolish greeted by a most peculiar sight.

Was it a balloon? It definitely wasn't a plane, unless Saffron City had their own unique form of aerial transport. From her position in the quiet street, an uproar could be heard in the distance- no decent idol would be unable to recognise the sound of a large crowd.

Her feet suddenly moved sans any sensible thoughts crossing her mind, the girl breaking into a gentle jog as she pursued the trail of sound leaking from the boisterous congregation.

"W-what's going on?" She queried to no-one in particular, staring in befuddlement at the scene before her. "Why are...? Wait- Muucha! Muuuuuchaaaa!" She hollered repeatedly, pushing through the hubbub of shocked contest-goers and seeking out the small purple Pokemon. Her eyes became impregnated with tears, as Tierran failed to find her companion. "Where are you?" Shoulders shuddering, she halted and removed her glasses, in order to wipe her eyes. It was a good thing that she always wore waterproof mascara. Then, a familiar blur appeared in the distance, one of red and white. The gaudy get-up was unmistakable- it had to be the man who had helped her up earlier. Perhaps he, or one of the other blobs near him had seen Muucha- or at least had an understanding of the situation. Sniffling loudly, she replaced her glasses and ambled towards them.

"H-hey... What's going on here?" She addressed no-one in particular, as concern oozed from the expression upon her face alongside a hint of distress- just how she had acted in one of those serial dramas a year or so ago. But of course, this time the distress was genuine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Summers heard someone call out for a pokémon behind him, it was a slim girl with curly hair, she was the same girl that bumped into him earlier back at Vermillion. It looks like her pokémon were stolen too.

"All of the pokémon were stolen by Team Rocket." He explains, "I have no doubt that you're pokémon has been stolen as well." He says sadly as he looks back at Arlene trying to find her missing pokémon.

As a Ranger he has failed his mission, he has to follow Pidgeot. The last he saw of him was flying west to follow the balloon. He looks around and sees Chris, who is across from Summers on the other side of where the tent once stood. Next to Summers is another trainer from before. He helped him with the grunts and remembers him back at Vermilion, Isaac was his name if he remembered right. The man with all the ripped up jeans, and yet he was the one asking why Summers was dressed funny.

"Thank you for your help." He tells him, "Issac correct? Thank you, but I need to follow that balloon. Would you be so kind to stay here and make sure everyone else is alright?" He asks him as he then turns back to Tierran,

"Don't worry miss. I will rescue your pokémon with everyone elses. It's a Ranger's job after all." He smiles to help re-ensure her.

Team Rocket is sneaky and very dangerous, more-so than Team Dim Sun. Dim Sun didn't carry weapons, Rocket grunts are seen with some hand held weaponry. Summers would have to be on his guard.

He then looks back at his styler and turns on the map feature, a graph showing the Kanto region appeared. A grid covers the graph and pinpoints Summers location. He slides his finger over the screen to move the map until a small blinking dot appeared right underneath his fingertip showing Pidgeot's location. He double taps it and reads the name,

"Celadon City.. hmm." Summers tells himself, "Why go to another city?" He asks in his thoughts still. He then snaps out of it and looks back,

"Sorry for the moment, my partner pokémon found the balloon's location. I will go now. Please stay here until police arrive and check periodically at your local Pokécenter until further notice." He tells Tierran, suddenly his styler goes off,

Bring Bring, Bring Bring,

"Hello, hello?" A female voice could be heard,

"Hello Tracey." Summers says through the styler, her face appearing on the screen with blue static lines going down.

"Summers, we picked up Pidgeot's signal. By now I am sure you were able to clarify it?" She asks, "Yes, he's in Celadon."

"Right, please make sure you do not rely on the map, it only knows of places you or your partner has been to." She tells him sternly, Summer nods, "Anyway, we are receiving a signal over at Celadon, it's something huge. It appeared for a moment and then suddenly vanished." She explains.

"Hmm.. must've been the Rocket machine.." Summers mutters, "What?" Summers shakes his head thinking it will take too long to tell her the whole story, "The signal showed a large amount of pokémon being held captive. Intel also indicates a large amount of Rocket activity being held over at the entertainment section of the city." She explains.

"Roger, at least I have a lead now." He says and sighs,

"Don't worry Summers, you are doing fine. Just keep on your toes when you reach Celadon. You will reach Route 7, an extremely short route, that will lead you directly to the city." She tells him, "Good luck, over." She smiles and then her image is cut from the styler, ending transition for now,

"Right.. over." Summers sighs again and then looks towards the cityscape.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • "What the.....?!" Isaac stated in disbelief as the machine rose from the rubble Magnezone made it. Suddenly in a fashion that really made no sense, the machine started flying. Alright this is a bunch of bull. I fired the damn machine now its flying. Well fine, I'll ask that woman I captured where its going. Can't be too hard. Isaac smirked and turned back to the location of the woman, expecting to see Lucario in control of the situation having the woman pinned and ready to talk. What he got was something completely different. Lucario was in fact there, just unconscious with no woman to be found. "Damn it! Luke! What happened?!" Isaac called, running over to his friend's body, grasping it by the torso and shaking it violently in a vain attempt to awaken him. Checking his surrounding areas, he was relieved to see his other Pokemon were fine. Magnezone floated around the area, checking the perimeter to make sure no major threats were present. Metagross stood by Isaac's sides, distraught at his own failure to keep Hypno pinned as well. "So the Hypno escaped as well? I am assuming it somehow slipped by and dodged your Flash Cannon. It's fine Meta. I am happy you disabled him though." Isaac reassured his mighty tank of a Pokemon. Despite its size and strength, Meta is a mellow, modest Pokemon who doesn't great pride in its abilities. As a result, Isaac has made it a habit to support Metagross at any given time he has an opportunity to keep its self esteem up. Returning his two steel Pokemon to their Pokeballs, Isaac turned back to Lucario's bodies, sighed and went to his knees preparing a dangerous process to awaken the defeated Pokemon. However....

"Thank you for your help." It was the red Ranger from Vermillion. The same stuck up, take charge main with a mission. Isaac personally didn't like the guy based on his first impression, but this time he seemed more down to Earth and possibly a guy he could get used to. "Issac correct? Thank you, but I need to follow that balloon. Would you be so kind to stay here and make sure everyone else is alright?"

Or not. Same bossy attitude eh? I ain't going to bother then. Isaac just nodded, ignoring him to the same level Summers ignored him. However, Tierran was here. What the hell is she doing here? Don't tell me. Did she follow me? But why? Isaac became confused. Around this time he noticed another individual, one that was clearly not completely human standing by him and his Lucario, having a rather blank stare on its face. It was definitely female, judging by her figure with ideal hips and big boobs. However, she was too ideal and as a result the gods above gave her a layer of fur and a big bushy tail to boot. Strange. Never saw that before. And then Isaac noticed something else. She had a knife. A frightening knife. Upon realizing that fact, Isaac leaped back and fell on his ass. "Holy -expletive- lady! Put the knife away! The bad guys left already. No reason to keep that around!" Isaac yelled, begging for mercy without actually begging.

Isaac's calls for help awakened the sleeping Lucario, who leaped to his legs and checked his surroundings. In typical fashion, Lucario soon detected the reason for Isaac's cries of help and noticed the furry woman grasped the knife tightly with her paw. With agility, grace and strength, Lucario kicked the knife from paw and retained a defensive position between Isaac and the female, keeping his own paws filled with aura induced energy. "Glad to see your awake. But now it is no time to fight." Isaac smacked Lucario on the head and walked over to the furry woman. "I am sorry about that. My name is Isaac Rendell of Sinnoh. Now, I can tell you are one of the good guys and I can guess you have a grudge against these guys so feel free to follow me. Lucario and I are going after them."

Isaac made his way to Tierran, who seem depressed at the time for some reason. "Um, Tierran. Why are you here?" Isaac placed one hand on her shoulder and attempted to read her mind with his small amount of Aura energy left. Lucky for him, her mind was easy to read and he found the reason for her sadness. "You have to be kidding. Those guys stole your Pokemon?! Bastards. Okay, Tierran. Listen to me. Go back to the restaurant and get Kara and then call my cell phone. I'll tell you what to do from there. Got it? Good." Looking around, he only noticed a few conscious trainers which worried him. At this point, he considered the Ranger's orders but quickly decided to ignore them. At this point, he wanted to the morally right thing and get back the people's Pokemon.

"Alright! Anyone who wants a stab at those guys who did this meet me outside!" he howled before leaving the structure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Summers continues his way over to Route 7 where there he stops and finds Pidgeot coming down low to land next to him.

"Good job Pidgeot." He smiles and praises his partner as he looks further down.

"Wow, Celadon is right here. Short route indeed." he says as he takes only further steps, passing by a garden with wild growlithe and vulpix roaming wild until he reaches the entrance of the city. Summers yawns and sees that it's already early night. He starts to feel the weight of the day over him as he looks around,

"Well at least this city is smaller than Saffron, shouldn't be too hard to find the entertainment section." He says to Pidgeot. As they walk around a bit.

Summers walks around and notices a gym with a lovely young lady out front tending the garden, the area smelled very good, some sort of delicious sweet fragrance that lingers in the air. Across from her was a home with a lake and past that there were crowds of people and flashy signs. The ranger approached this area for investigation and discovered a building.

There on top was a large egg shaped object with a few dents on it, looking like the same object that flew away from Saffron. It had with large artificial wings attached on the sides of it that lit up the darkening sky, making it look like an ornament. On the front of it read a logo in bright lights,

"Celadon Game Corner." With a small rocket made up of lights flashing up and down.

Before Summers could enter he was greeted by a bouncer. The man is huge and looked almost like a Hippodown. He stopped Summers in his tracks, "Where you think you're going little man?" he rose an eyebrow, "Oh wait, are you a dancer?" he asked referring to his outfit. "Your entrance is in the back, go to the back." He told him. As he nudged his head over.

Summers sighed and headed over, still feeling like he gets no respect in this region. His outfit can't be that horrible he thought, it's the outfit rangers wear at his Union. As he goes in back he finds the door and heads inside.

"Ah finally, the last dancer is here. Quickly get on stage!" A skinny man with glasses says as he hurries Summers over up on stage. The spotlight suddenly shines on him and other dancers dressed in red and white, except their outfits were more of the symbol of a pokéball, though the colors still matched.

Summers tried his best to follow everyone else, stammering and losing a step a bit, he tried as he then looked over and saw a man walk down a fleet of stairs, at least he though he saw it because when he looked back from his twirl the staircase was gone.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Jeremy was falling. He had been for quite some time. It was becoming quite boring. Jeremy was clutching his shirt, holding on for dear life. Man that building was high!

He looked down, and saw the ground rushing up to meet him. He gulped and wildy flailed his hands, searching for something, anything to grab hold of. Suddenly, he felt his hand latch onto something, and he held onto it with all his might. The falling stopped, just a few feet from the ground. Jeremy looked up at what he had taken hold of, and saw it was an old flagpole.

Wow, he thought. I can't believe that actually w-

His thoughts were cut off by a huge SNAP! The flagpole broke in two, unable to support his weight, and Jeremy fell down and landed in a heap on the hard, concrete ground, unconscious.

When he awoke, the city was in a panic. People were running around everywhere, screaming. The commotion seemed to center around the Contest Hall.

Jeremy groggily stood up, brushed himself off, picked up Izzy, who had thankfully survived the fall, put him on his shoulder, and ran over to the Hall. He spotted a group of familiar faces, the people from before.

"What's going on?!?" he shouted over the noise, approaching them.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Chris sighed as he entered Celadon City. "Well, it looks like I'm back. I wonder how Erika's doing... oh well, I don't have time to do much here." Said Chris. He looked around, seeing neither hide or hair of any Rocket member. "Well, if I was an evil team boss... where would I put my team?"

'Maybe something like the casino, or the Dept. Store.' Said Espeon. 'It is possible.'

"Yeah, let's go to the Casino. I just have a feeling that I'm going to get lucky today." Said Chris as he walked towards the Game Corner.

(Game Corner)

Three hours... three long, painful hours of gambling, and Chris found himself flat broke... again, having lost it to either the slot machines, the blackjack tables, or the Roulette table. "Ah, man. This sucks... I lost again, it's so humiliating." Said Chris, punching the table. "Oh, well... next time I'll win... I'll win all of my money back, and become rich."

"Not a chance." Said a man. "Lest the readers get ideas." Chris sighed, apparantly in annoyance.

"Go away, Captain. I may not really be sane, but I don't talk to dead people." Said Chris.

"Yarrgh, you aren't supposed to be angsting over money. The readers will not be amused. This is, after all, a stupid RP post written by an idiot." Said Captain, insulting me.

"Even in death, I won't believe a word you're saying, you crazy man. Now go away!" Yelled Chris. Captain disappeared, leaving Chris to sit around. He looked at the wall and saw someone walking down stairs, but when he turned away, the stairs were gone. "Hmph, I must have been seeing things." Chris turned back to the slot machine and picked up a token from the floor, before putting it into the slot machine.

(Outside)

"NOOOOOOO!" Yelled Chris, having lost yet again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back