• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Intro:

This RPG takes place in an alternate universe where the games, shows and comics do not. However many of the same places, regions and islands are still here.

After much debate and consideration, I decided to continue making RP's, by continuing the series.This RPG is not a direct sequel to "Pokémon III," in other words, it is not a continuation of the "Pokémon 1, II, III" time-lines. This RPG is a brand new story-line which is carrying over the name of the series.

Plot:

Love knows no boundaries and will never stop, overcoming any obstacle in its path.

In this world live creatures called Pokémon. Humans and Pokémon have lived, worked, and played together in harmony for ages. Nevertheless, there are still numerous mysteries surrounding them.
    A rising trainer named Ren Caring from Viridian City has been crowned the title of Pokémon Master, making the first one ever in over 50 years. Having completed every known goal for a trainer and having put to an end all crime syndicates during his travels, he made his name known by anyone involved with Pokémon. At the end of his journeys he fell in love with his long-time rival Eva Dia, the couple becoming an inspiration for trainers across the globe. Though soon after, Eva became ill by a fatal disease and soon Ren left on a journey never seen or heard from again and slowly the crime syndicates he once put to rest rising in his absence.
    The world is filled with many strange and mysterious wonders. With dreams of becoming a Pokémon Master, trainers now embark on an extraordinary adventure which will mature them as they cross paths with many people. Only with the help of friends and the cooperation of Pokémon will trainers be able to complete their daring adventure!
    What awaits our young heroes in their Pokémon journey? Why are crime teams suddenly rising once more? Only time, courage and teamwork can tell in the exciting adventure of…

Pokémon

RULES:

- No God modding. Play fair.
    - Don't control the other character's POKéMON or action to your liking, try to be reasonable.
    - Have fun. You can be as creative and crazy as you want.
    - Rules are controlled only by me, no one may change them to please their own needs.
    - Players are allowed to carry 3 POKéMON ONLY.
    - Players CANNOT have Characters from POKéMON Anime/Manga/Games as their character, you could have connections with real characters or partner up with one if you want but please try to make this reasonable and do not abuse this. Make it seem real, most gym leaders, especially champions, are always VERY busy and never have time to go on many adventures, keep this in mind. Also if you want to show a real character please keep them in character, you may take some liberties on some aspects for interaction but try to keep them in character as much as possible, for example, if you show like Lt. Surge dancing around and using like a Ghastly then your out.
    - You don't need to get a POKéMON from a Prof. Unless you want to of course.
    - Players CANNOT have Legendaries. This includes: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquanza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Phione, Regigigas, Heatran, Shaymin, Arceus.
    - Players can join this RPG whenever they want. But they must read whatever has happened to the point they wish to join first.
    - Players CANNOT make new/glitch/fusion/fake POKéMON. There are 493 POKéMON, there has got to be at least one that you like.
    - Even though this is my RP, the Forum Rules still apply and they can be found here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=156071 and here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723
    -All Posts MUST be paragraph long, meaning 5-10 lines at least.
    -If, for whatever reason, you do not agree with these rules then simply do not join.
    - Please make an effort to have proper spelling and grammar. Your posts don't need to be perfect, but if IF I SE SOM3THNG TAHT LOKS LIEK THES, you're out.
    - Please be respectful to fellow Players, if there is a disagreement please PM each other and don't flood the RP with OOC's. If the disagreement continues then PM me and I'll see to it that I will help solve the problem as quickly as humanly possible.
    - Also moves like Double-Team work by creating after-images of your POKéMON's movements (since it's moving very fast). It does not create physical copies/clones of itself. Again, they are only IMAGES.
    - The Trainer class of "Ranger" cannot be used by members of this RP. It is reserved.
    - For any further questions about this RPG, please PM me, don't post the questions here. Thank you.
    - Trainers with Dittos or any sort of Pokémon that copies other Pokémon and objects must be aware that the Ditto can only look like them and be unable to posses the objects abilities. As for copying other Pokémon they can only look like them and obtain only the very base power, and, under no circumstances must a Ditto be able to transform into any Legendary Pokémon or Banned Pokémon listed above.
    - All OOC posts cannot be stand-alones, they MUST be attached to an IC post or Pmed to me. Please refrain from posting OOCs within the RP itself until the OOC thread opens. Thank you.
    *- The OOC thread is up, all OOCs SHOULD go here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180845. Thank you.

Character Creation:

Name: (Name of your character)
    Title: (What is your character? Trainer? Breeder? Coordinator? Etc.)
    Birth Date: (When's your character's birthday?)
    Birthplace: (Where is your character from? Which region, island, town or city?)
    Height: ( How tall is your character?)
    Weight: (How much does your character weigh?)
    Role Model: (Does you character have a role model? Is there a certain person, gym leader, etc that your character looks up to? If none type "None.")
    Group: (Does your character belong to a group? If none type "None.")
    POKéMON: ( What POKéMON does your character hold? Can only hold 3. If you wish to start off with 1 and get the other 2 later that is acceptable.)
    Appearance: (What does your character look like?)
    Personality: (How is your character? How does he/she act?)
    History: (What is your character's story?)
    Rival: (Does your character have any personal rivals or arch-nemesis? If None type "None.")
    Extra: (Anything else you would like to add about your character or POKéMON? If none type "None")

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Name: Christopher Evans
    Title: Pokémon Trainer
    Birth Date: Feburary 23rd, 1986
    Birthplace: Cherrygrove City, Johto
    Height: 5' 3"
    Weight: 124 lbs
    Role Model: Fredrick Evans (Brother, Deceased)
    Group: None
    POKéMON: Dragonair(Male), Espeon(Female), Raichu(Male)
    Appearance: Chris has fairly long(for a guy) messy black hair, and sometimes he puts a cap over it. His skin is fairly tan, from being in the sun. He wears a slightly tan hoodie that used to be a couple sizes too big for him, but not anymore. His pants are long and black with some tears in them, but no matter what he wears, you will always see a chain hanging out. Chris also has a fake pair of glasses on. (Given to him by his dead brother.) He has worry lines and the skin around his eyes is black... his glasses have a crack in them, and his bag is dark blue, with the pokeball symbol on it. He also has a scar on his hand, as he was hit during the fight against Koga, when Dragonair dodged an attack from Venomoth, it hit his hand... obviously.

Personality: Chris is a somewhat- lighthearted young man, who is weary of a lot of people, since some turn out to be enemies... but other then that, he is a somewhat brave individual who hates Team Rocket, and whoever was pulling strings of the events in Kanto... He likes his pokemon, but had to give them to Professor Oak, and had recieved an Eevee to begin his new journey.

Chris hates electricians, because of an embarrasing event that happened a while ago, causing him to get hurt... badly. He hates Manaphy, for reasons unknown, and hates Tacos, for they give him heartburn. He likes his fake glasses, his brother's journal which helped him out a lot in his journey, and his pokemon.

History: Christopher was born in Cherrygrove City on February 23rd, 1986. But there were complications with his birth. It turns out that Chris was born with a fatal blood infection. So Chris had to stay at the hospital for nine days, until a blood transfusion was performed, after that, his parents were finally able to take him home.

When Christopher turned five, he gained a fierce rivalry with his nine year old brother Fredrick. But obviously Chris couldn't beat him because he was too young. When Chris turned seven, the brothers rivalry grew because Fred went out and became a successful trainer, having caught at least 100 pokemon in only 1 month, so Chris decided go on a pokemon journey when he was the right age.

Two years later, when Fredrick came home, he decided to take Chris to the Orange Islands with him, after hearing about that, Chris was ecstatic, he always wanted to see Fred in action. But two days before the brothers were to go to the Orange Islands, a squad of Team Rocket grunts attacked and killed Fredrick, and his final words were." You won't get away with this, when I fall another, and stronger person will rise and take you down."

After hearing of his brothers death, Christopher started getting mad at every little thing, it got so bad that he had to be pulled out of school for a few weeks. Eventually Chris's temper subsided when he found his brothers journal, explaining everything about his journey, even the events that happened with Team Rocket, and ever since that day, he wanted to take out Team Rocket to avenge his dead brother. Unfortunately, Team Rocket was disbaned before he could get his revenge.

He still became a trainer, and was able to catch a Dratini and a Raichu. He also met a Bug Catcher named Kyle, who is probably his greatest rival, the two having competed in both pokémon battling and even racing each other around Fuschia City on National TV. He was only able to make it to the fifth gym before the pokémon league started their tournament, so Chris reterned home for a while.

Rival: A powerful bug-type trainer named Kyle, who has been trying to beat him since losing twice in Viridian Forest.

Extra: Chris is afraid of people who break the fourth wall, and isn't allowed to be within 1,000 feet of the Cerulean Gym, or Misty, because he tried to kill her once.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Since I was in one of your previous RPs, I was wondering if this takes place in the same world.

If so, I would love to bring back my old character since he is a blast to play. And playing an older version of him would be a great experience for me seeing how I have improved since that RP.

Also, as far "Title" is concerned, are the any limitations to it? For example, characters cannot be "_____".

Years
    Name: Jack Anderson Gray

Title: Self-Proclaimed Pokémon Master

Birth Date: 27th of November

Birthplace: Kanto-Viridian City

Height: 5foot 7inches

Weight: 147 lb

Role Model: Lance (the champion)- The only person Jack has fought and has never been able to beat ever.

Group: The Viridian Force- a group of 5 trainers from Viridian City who left for their journey at the same time and every month meet up for a battle and to show their Pokémon off.

Pokémon: Charizard

• Flame thrower
    • Dragonbreathe
    • Wing attack
    • Blast burn

Blastoise

• Hydro Pump
    • Skull Bash
    • Iron Defense
    • Focus Punch

Vensuaur
    • Frenzy Plant
    • Razor Leaf
    • Tackle
    • Solar Beam

Appearance: Jack has black hair styled in a fauxhawk manner. He has little facial hair, which mainly consist of his small mustache. He is very muscular and that shows when he takes off his Blue jacket. Under the Blue Jacket is a plain white tee shirt. Jack wears straight blue jeans and wears a pair of black shoes with a white lining He also has a Red pendant around his neck, which was given to him by his mother.

Personality: People easily can call Jack one of the smartest people they have ever seen and professors have even approached him from all around Kanto to become their assistant but his love for Pokémon kept him saying NO.

In battle Jack's battling style has been to draw his opponent into one of his big attacks. Jack loves the air and whenever given the opportunity or the time he would be in the air with his Charizard cruising.

Jack also has a soft spot in his heart for babies and always wants to hold one when he sees them. Jack has a go with the flow attitude and is very lackadaisical most of the time.

Jack would walk on fire for his friends or anyone he is close to and would never leave a man behind.
    History: While growing up he and the other members of the now Viridian Five played in the streets of Viridian city and this is where they first wanted to be trainers. On those streets is where they saw their first Pokémon battle and the first spark started in his and his friends head of becoming Pokémon masters.

Jack's starter Charmander has always been loyal even now as a Charizard. But when Charizard was a Charmander that was the time Jack found it tough as a trainer and knew he would have to work harder to become a good trainer.

Jack's first shot at the Pokémon league, when he was 13, was by far his best and even though he did not finish in the top 16, which was his goal, he was happy. Now he has developed as a trainer and is ready to take on the world.

Rival: A girl in the Viridian Force named Ramona Thomas is his rival and she is kinda his crush from they were children.

Extra: Can cook and spent a year as a Pokémon coordinator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Since I was in one of your previous RPs, I was wondering if this takes place in the same world.

If so, I would love to bring back my old character since he is a blast to play. And playing an older version of him would be a great experience for me seeing how I have improved since that RP.

Also, as far "Title" is concerned, are the any limitations to it? For example, characters cannot be "_____".

Pokémon IV takes place in its own world that is NOT connected to my previous RPs meaning your old character can't be continued with the same story.

As for Title you wish it could be blank, however, it is highly recommended that you type down what sort of trainer your character is.

Just to let everyone know title can be just about almost anything from Pokémon Trainer, Ace Trainer to Coordinator and even Leader. Just try not to get too crazy and make sure it all sounds reasonable and fitting to your character.

After some more people join I'll create a OOC Topic to discuss everything more thoroughly. For any further questions please feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Name; pedro ( thats all you need to know)
    Title: Trainer ( Known by meany people as Jackal)
    Birth Date: 15th june
    Birthplace: Lilycove
    Height: 4 ft 5
    Weight: 6.5
    Role Model: His older brother was an ace of a trainer but died in a tradgic acccident.

Ive got to go i'll finish to rest off tomorrow

Rocket scientist

Hipster.
    Years
    Oh, I want to join, after years of not coming to this lovely forum, some RP will get me going.

_---_--_

Name: Robin Lutegard
    Title: Rich Kid
    Birth Date: 10/october
    Birthplace: Saffron city
    Height:
    177.0 cm (5' 9.7")
    Weight: 50 KG, he is pretty thin and somewhat wimpy.
    Role Model: None in particular, tough he regards Blue of palette town in a very high position.
    Group: none
    POKéMON: Hitmonchan,Octillery and an anormally big Ditto.
    Appearance:
    Robin fits perfectlly as a Rich Kid, with pale skin, green eyes & Blond hair. Even tough he is 17, he looks younger, and sports a "perfect" haircut, as he like to call it; not "long" but nowhere near "short", Allways sporting a Top-class suit.

Robin seems physically as a complete wimp, and very muscle lacking, tough he is an expert martial artist, he never suceeded as one because of his physical weakness.

Personality: In short, he isn't someone you can easily like, and has always been friend-lacking, but not because he wants too.
    Robin is one of those persons who seem to enjoy other pain, and gets some rejoice at annoying pokemon and people, without truly hurting them.
    In a few words, he is a jerk.
    He also has a trend to try to act "cool" but his short fuse makes him get mad about every little thing.

He is an expert in gadgets and has a unique battling style in the way that he fights alongside his pokemon.

He is a good trainer, but tends to be overly confident

History: Born in a world of luxuries, Robin is used to having everything to his like. He is the son of the Sliph Co. founder.
    DUe to his parents paranoia he was trained in the art of fighting since he was little, under a person that was somewhat unknown at the time, named Bruno.
    His first pokemon was a quite big Ditto (5'03"/1.60 m ), wich he got as a birthday gift from his dad.
    also,robin trained as one of saffron dojo's guardian for quite a time, fighting incoming trainers.
    He went on his journey for the single reason of getting to meet Bruno, his chilhood trainer, under his dad's orders, to pay him the education fee that he forgot to cash when he left the Flavian's home, tough it seems it is his parent's plan to make him have an adventure and be less pampered.

Rival:None, tough he is not liked by a vast range of trainers that he has been a jerk to.
    Extra: His pokemon are specially trained to work as a team and to work alongside him, and have very special traits.

-----------.----------

Well, any problem just tell me, also, I allow slight character control and I am very frequently posting when I start in RP.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Name: Arlene Marie Sanders
    Title: Renegade Trainer
    Birth Date: February 25
    Birthplace: Kanto/ unknown city
    Height: 5 feet, 2 inches/ 1.587 meters
    Weight: 131 pounds / 59.4206 kilograms
    Role Model: None
    POKéMON: Snake (female Lucario) / Fate (male Ninetales) / Jaydin (male Linoone)
    Appearance: From top to bottom, Arlene is... Very different, inch by inch. Her skin is never visible, not hidden by clothing, but by a bizarre, pretty auburn-orange coat, with her chest, stomach, and lower jaw washed down with a snowy, silky white undercoat. A walking, talking red fox being strange enough notwithstanding, she has never been what one would consider a normal young lady, and she dresses appropriately for her reputation.

She trods about in very tough, durable, and practical ebony combat boots, the leather as bright and shiny as the oceans themselves, the laces always kept in meticulous double-knots at her mid-shins. A very form-fitting jet-black tanktop and similarly colored cargo pants, bunched and tucked into her boots, hides her petite and curvy frame that would probably make most men stare openly and ogle with desire if she were human.

Large, intelligent and devilishly-sharp emerald-green eyes stab through the air from their perfect inset position on her small, delicately-featured face, her short cute muzzle acting as the guiding line for her gaze as her long, silky blonde cascade of hair wisps behind her in the wind, long enough to reach the small of her back. Attentive ears tipped in the same stark black as her furry forepaws peak out from beneath the waterfall of hair, always seeming to point in the direction of her attention, going against her animal instincts.

Following the curvature of her playful, bushy tail reveals that she is... Well developed in several areas. Her hips are what most would consider ideal and dead-sexy, and she has little body-fat to speak of, save for what's attached to her chest. They tend to draw the attention of many men with their relative size to her height and miniscule weight, but aside from this, her muscles are well shaped, compact and carefully toned from many years of a very honed and perfected exercising regime.

All in all, one could consider Arlene as deadly in a fistfight as she is pretty. Notably, she is missing her middle finger past the first joint of her right forepaw.
    Personality: Being brought up by an abusive father and with no mother to speak of, Arlene isn't quite a people person. She does her best to make conversation and desires nothing more than to make friends, but she usually falls short on her own accord due to a lack of emotional display, usually mutually exclusive to the fact that she is not human.

She is most of the time left unsure of how to proceed with kindling a friendship and is discarded. Thusly, she has few friends and hates herself inwardly for it, convinced that she is imperfect and will never have any friends.
    History: Arlene's father was and always will be convinced that the vixen was the sole reason that his wife died - when Arlene was born, her mother suffered from cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead soon after. As such, her father has never forgiven her or himself for "allowing her to die" (though of course it was neither party's fault).

Arlene was beaten on a daily basis to little effect and ran away from home at age 17 after dropping out in her Senior year of high school after being threatened with a knife by her father, escaping with a missing middle finger. Due to the nature of her father, she was usually not allowed out of the house and thus never left home to become a rookie Pokemon trainer.

She roamed the countryside for months, completely flat-broke and without a clue what to do with her life, until she came across an old sailor calling himself "Grundy". He had apparently heard from her neighbors of Arlene's missing childhood years, and offered to take her out to sea, away from Kanto, and to train her; teach her the discipline that the Navy (allegedly) bestowed unto him during his service - but it was an all or nothing choice to make.

For six weeks at sea, Arlene was pushed to her physical breaking point every single day by the old sailor, until she had all but forgotten about her old home in Kanto. For another six months, she battled the harsh challenges that Sinnoh had to offer, conquering all who stood in her way by calculative cunning and practiced strategy. Finally, at her coming of age, Grundy returned her to Kanto, confident she was ready to conquer the known Pokemon world.
    Rival: None
    Extra: Theme song: Control Denied: Breaking The Broken

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    This is about the third time, I tried to use this guy. I am beginning to think he is cursed. If I am missing anything, please tell me. I am recyling this guy so some things may be missing for all I know.

Name: Isaac Rendell

Title: Leader of the Canalave City Gym; following Byron's retirement and a battle leaving Roark in defeat

Birthdate: December 26th, 1984

Birthplace: Veilstone City, Sinnoh; currently resides in Canalave City

Height: 5 foot 9 inches

Weight: 170 pounds

Role Model: Bryon of Canalave; Steven Stone

Group: Gym Leaders of Sinnoh

Pokemon: Lucario (Male) (Sorry Darkhaven but fits him lol), Magnezone, Metagross

Appearance: Isaac has a standard appearance typical to that of male trainers, meaning he doesn't stand out in crowds, a trait he rather enjoys. He stands at about 5"9 with a thin yet capable body weighing in at about 170 pounds. From head to toe, his features make him appear like any other male.

OOC: Overall, I modeled his appearance after the Generation II male cool trainer sprite, since my goal with Isaac is to make as normal as possible.

Looking at his head and face, Isaac carries a young bright expression on his face that can be easily seen due to his fairly short dirty blonde hair, that is spiked out in the front allowing his vision to fully experience life so he says. The hair barely reaches his ears and his neck is fully exposed to nature while his bangs if unattended have the tendecey to fall down into his field of vision if he neglects to style it upright. His eyes are an emerald green with a certain shine that reveals a free nature to them. His face is fairly youthful with a little bit of facial hair sticking out due to his laziness on shaving (he claims it is an unnecessary chore). This causes small about of shadow to be present giving his face some definition and age. He sports a single piercing, a sliver loop on his left ear lobe. This was a spur of the moment activity and he often forgets it is there.

His clothes are fairly standard amongst other trainers. He wears a jacket typical of the "cool-trainers" of the Johto region, only colored with a dark blue flavor instead. The designs are nearly non-existant as well, as he rather have no stand out symbols on his clothes. A plain slim fit black t-shirt remains underneath the jacket to prevent nudity. He wears worn and torn blue jeans in order keep his boxers from showing. The jeans seem almost unwashed with plenty of dirt stains and tears, but he assures everyone that his clothes are washed regularly. To keep his hands and feet protected, he wears fingerless leather gloves that are clearly broken in and standard running shoes that like his gloves are nearly broken, tattered and clearly aged.

Overall, he carries himself like young adults stands with decent yet not dominant posture and a casual style to walking. He often has a smile on his face, to signify his carefree and lax attitude towards life.

Personality: Isaac is a traditional young adult coming from a traditional home. By traditional of course, I mean extremely typical. Born into city life, Isaac is used to the fast life, instant results, and the rush that comes with life. As a result of his culture, Isaac is extremely reckless and careless seeking instant gratification in that moment. These acts reveal that Isaac is quite childish and borderline stupid. If action doesn't find him, he will find action pulling pranks, breaking the law; in general he will do anything. With his desire for the rush without the assistance of drugs, he is impatient and often acts before the word "think" enters his small brain. By the previous statement, you probably reached the conclusion that Isaac is particularly intelligent, and you would only be partially correct. Isaac is a man with plenty of common sense, but rarely uses it to do anything as he much rather enjoy simply acting and dealing with the consequences later. Raw intelligence isn't his strong suit, as Isaac was only a "C" student in High School and barely graduating having to repeat History twice.

Despite his standard adolescent rage, Isaac is quite enlightening with a great look on life, at least in his own mind. Being carefree, he goes with the flow of life, believing in karma and the notion that people emit energies creating certain auras. He lives in a constant quest to generate a positive aura, believing with all his heart that if he contains a positive vibe within his person, good fortunate will be upon him. As a result, he frowns upon religion as he sees only corporate heads trying to brainwash people.

Socially, Isaac is quite acceptable. He has great charm and charisma due his childlike nature and great reserves of energy. His only flaw is the traditional sense of women. He seems them as damsels in distress and often finds himself trying to protect them for the harms of society. Women interpret it as sexism, but he thinks they are putting on an image to distort men and catch them off-guard.

History(this history assumes that a standard school system exists within the region): As mentioned before, Isaac comes a standard and traditional home with no major problems to tell. His mother was a typical housewife and his father worked as a store manager at the Veilstone Department store. He lived in a home in which he was able to live comfortably with the run of the mill belongings. Isaac attended the public school system earning average grades due to the lack of natural intelligence and apathy towards studying. His attention was redirected by a desire to play sports with basketball and track being his personal favorites, and working in the same department store that his father made his second home.

He never caught on to the Pokemon craze until his junior year with the realization that most colleges would most likely not accept him to his ordinary grades, especially since he desired a business major, hoping to launch successfully into the business world and makes lots of money. As a result, he worked more and more with the aim of simply receiving the position his father held within the company. However, one day his father granted Isaac a Pokemon that his brother caught but didn't want: A Riolu. Isaac's father told him to go out and experience world once high school was over with the hopes that the newfound experience would reveal his true calling to Isaac. Simply nodding his head, Isaac eventually took an interest into Pokemon and ironically he loves every moment of it.

Over the course of his final year of highschool had caught and battled a few Pokemon in preparation of his world tour. Upon graduating high school, Isaac had already trained his team to battle ready status and caught several strong Pokemon through sheer luck. After traveling for nearly two years, Isaac has gained significant experience but keeps a loose view on training and battling. His loose view won the attention of several trainers (mostly veterans) who great potential in Isaac, as they commented on his natural affinity for battling and training. Through some tutelage and constant, Isaac gained a desire for victory and newfound determination to battle and succeed after realizing his father would be proud of his accomplishments. His success launched him into a relationship with Byron, a trainer who had a close relationship with his current teacher who ironically held a position as a Gym Leader. Byron was considering retirement and life of mine working and needed a replacement. While he strongly favored his son, he saw the fire in Isaac's eyes and offered him the position instead. Of course, Roark protested as anyone would and challenged Issac to a battle. The two fought a epic battle but Issac won by the skin on his teeth. Since then he held his spot as a Gym Leader for nearly two years.

Rival: Roark

Extra: None, but finding a theme song sounds interesting lol

I hope it is good. I am willing to edit as always if something isn't right.

Edit: Cleared up an error in history due to recycling and terrible proofreading.
    Edit numero dos: Added some details to appearance since the paragraph didn't seem meaty enough.

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Name: Jennifer "Jenny" Wakeman (Anyone get it?)

Title: Ranger, but she is partly Trainer.

Birth Date: October 4, 1993

Birthplace: Almia, in in Chicole Village, and lives at the Ranger Union.

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 102 pounds, but she doesn't want anyone to know for any reason.

Role Model: None.

Group: None, but she'd love to join any.

POKéMON: Her main partner Pokemon, only a Mawile named Marilyn, Mar for short. (Though I can let her have 3 partner Pokemon)

Appearance: She has lots of blue all over herself. Originally a red-head, she dyed her hair an azure color, with big pigtails coming from them. She has prussian blue(blueish-black) eyes, and her skin is a beige color. Jenny had a royal blue sleeveless top, with a denim skirt. Her belly is exposed. She has long, midnight blue boots with a white mark.

Personality: Jenny is usually friendly and optimistic. Though she is also naive to what is going on around her. Her enemies could take advantage of her friendliness to further their own goals. She would try to save anyone in trouble. Jenny can also be a sucker for trends, but her mother usually prevents her from doing them, as she has always wanted to pierce her ears. She could be the leader of anything, if she was allowed to, but sometimes she will force everyone else to make her become leader in certain situations.

History: Jenny was born in Pueltown, in the region of Almia. Her mother's name was Noreen, or 'Nora' as others called her. Her father died before she was born. She began to be a hero when she saved some younger kids from tumbling rocks near Union Road. Jenny then got the idea to also become a Pokemon Ranger, to help other people and Pokemon, so she joined the Ranger School. She had gotten very good grades, and soon she graduated from there. Soon after, she had saved a Mawile from being partly stuck under a huge boulder, where she had previously saved the kids. Mawile, full of joy, then decided to join Jenny as her partner Pokemon. She named her new friend Marilyn. Later, she joined the nearby ranger base. Jenny had done so well, she was able to join the Ranger Union and save the people of Almia from a very evil team destined to take over the region, and possibly the world. Jenny now lives in her own room at the Ranger Union, doing missions or quests whenever they come up. Sometimes, she takes vacation and travels to different regions, such as Kanto.

Rival: None, though if anyone wants to be, tell me.

Extra: None. (But if I am able, I'd love to edit this to make her an actual robot.)

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Name: Oliver
    Title: (i'll make my own up) Vagabond
    Birth Date: 10/18
    Birthplace: Saffron City,Kanto Region
    Height: 5' 10''
    Weight: 150
    Role Model: Julius the leader of the Sigma Guild
    Group: The Sigma guild group of Saffron city. It's basically a mafia
    POKéMON: Arcanine
    Appearance: Stunning red hair that goes to his shoulders, Oliver usually is seen weaaring a black muscle shirt and white black cargo pants. He is of a lean muscly build which gives him natural athlectic skills.
    Personality: Oliver is sharp tounged, exciting and willful. He always comeletes his goals. He preferrerd to always be in the know, or in the loop, and will get the information he is seking. If there is one thing that he loves the most it is his favorite drug, Adrenaline., and likes to keep and high level of it in his body at all times, and he gets it by stealing or other illegal activities.
    History: Born and raised in saffron city, poverty was always a big factor in his development. Growing up in a small apartment tucked behind a alley way was his environment. When he was about 6- of 7 his dad died. His mom then went into a spiraling depression and became a heavy drinker. After an overdose of alchohol, his mom died in a car crash while under the influence. Overwhlemed by the death of the only two figures of authority in his life, he ran away from all the foster care and other offers of a new home and became part of a mafia group called the sigma guild. He was then gifted a growlithe, and was taken under the wing of the leader of the group, and Oliver saw him as a father, and the leader saw him as a son he never had. When he was 15, he had to leave saffron city, tired of the life he led, he starts anew as a vagabond. His growlithe now an extremely battle hardended elite Arcanine is his sole companion, in which the sort of have a emotional telepathic bond, where they can sense each others feelings and communicate in a crude way.
    Rival: Oliver did have a rival in the guild, but now that he roamed far away they are unable to stay together. But the still have occasional contact. His rival name was seth.
    Extra: When extremely angered, he goes into a uncontrallable frenzy where he is able to do incredible feats, but usually leaves him unconscious for the ext couple of hours or so.

Hope i can get in!

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Name: Rita Ren 'Tierran' Stone
    Title: Idol
    Birth Date: August 13th, 1991
    Birthplace: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
    Height: 5'2''
    Weight: Published weight is 103lbs, actual weight is 108lbs.
    Role Model: Though somewhat of a role model herself, Tierran looks up to other, more experienced idols who belong to the same management as she.
    Group: None, unless you count the agency she belongs to: PokéNova
    POKéMON: A Smoochum known as 'Muucha' who appears alongside Tierran in several of her advertising campaigns. Muucha is armed with moves such as Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow and Sing.

Appearance: Tierran's hair is naturally a rich shade of auburn, inheriting the colour from her maternal side rather than the duller hue typical to the Stone family. It falls in gentle curls just past her shoulder blades at the back, and is graduated so that the strands at the front tease the top of her clavicle when loose. When not working or feeling stressed, she will pull it up into a loose bun using the flower-style clasp given to her by her parents; shorter sections will often deviate from the rest and fall into her face, and no matter how many times she tucks them behind her ears, they are guaranteed to return to their original state, cascading into her face. Her complexion is neither ashen nor tanned; thanks to the many cosmetics and beauty products she receives (and the airbrushing in magazines), it is seemingly flawless. However, once she departs from the glamourous aspects of her career, Tierran transforms into a normal girl with imperfections and body hang-ups. Whilst not the most beautiful person in existence, she is relatively attractive to those who prefer wide, innocent grey eyes and dimples.

Tierran is slim, though her actual weight is higher than that known in the media- this is not the only measurement that has been fabricated. Whilst she does have a decent figure (endowed with a somewhat ample chest considering her build, a narrow waist and rounded hips), most of what is displayed is a manipulation on behalf of computer programs. Her legs are longer than her body, yet this hardly noticeable as it is with many.

The girl's wardrobe consists of the normal, the glamourous and the unimaginable- clothing from every era from many countries around the world are at her disposal, but Tierran is content with relaxing in sweats, t-shirts, even her pyjamas when not working. As she is currently on hiatus (see history for more detail), her typical garb consists of a short, thin-strapped summer dress layered over skinny jeans and boots- still retaining some of the style she has as an idol whilst wearing clothes that she feels comfortable in; Tierran actually has issues with sporting garments that are too revealing, especially those which display her thighs and chest. Baggy hoodies and jeans have also begun to appear in her ensembles, and she has started to abandon her contact lenses in favour of large glasses which swamp her face. This reflects the various conflicts undergoing within particular facets of her personality.

Personality: There are two faces to the entity that is Miss Stone; the first is the small-town girl aspiring to liberate herself from the suffocating adoration courtesy of her parents. The second is the successful starlet questioning the very meaning of herself, and the entity that she has been fabricated into. The latter personality is confident, sassy, playful and full of charisma, though the former is slightly less dazzling than her counterpart and is actually rather shy when not masquerading as 'Tierran'. Indeed, the persona created by her management is one that differs entirely to the true demeanour exhibited by the female; as she has only had experiences within the small community of Floaroma Town and in the glitzy world of showbiz, there are many social situations that she struggles in. Unless adopting the front created for her by her management, Rita is quiet, bashful and extremely uncomfortable- particularly around strangers. Whilst 'Tierran' may greet people with a huge grin and flutter about like a social butterfly, in truth she is a nervous wreck inside. However, there are many reasons for her sticking with her career choice beyond those written within her contract. Despite her shyness, the girl is very determined, and dislikes disappointing people and letting them down. Then, there is the fiery rivalry between herself and another popular idol which brings about another aspect of her personality- she is actually rather competitive, to the point that she disconcerns herself with her own limits in order to surpass her rival. Thus, further turmoil is caused for her 'other side'.

She is also incredibly naive, only having lived with her parents and then having her entire life controlled for her by a group of men in suits. Without familiar people around her, Rita becomes anxious- subtly latching onto another person for support, be it following them silently around or using her idol status to her advantage and co-ercing strangers to pay her attention in order to quell the anxiety within her. Yet a part of her yearns for emancipation from this part of her. For one, she often wonders the possibility of having friends who like her for her true self and not just 'Tierran', missing her classmates from school who graduated and became Pokemon trainers whilst she remained in Floaroma. Secondly, Rita regrets allowing herself to be manipulated so much and for being too shy and naive to say otherwise.

Her 'sheltered' upbringing and lifestyle bear occasionally amusing consequences - she is completely oblivious to the true world of Pokemon and exploring, hopeless with technology (only knowing how to type in her web blog, not actually access it), and lacks many lifeskills that others her age don't think twice about using (eating out, using public transport, cooking).

History: There were no complications during Rita's birth, no abnormalities during the time spent within the womb, and no harrowing illnesses or diseases afflicting her as a child. Her father, the cousin of the director of Hoenn's Devon Corp. had a more humble job as a botanist, whilst Rita's mother remained at home to ensure that their daughter was nurtured with love and stability that would ensure her development into a healthy member of Floaromatown's small community. However, the plans for Rita to remain within her hometown were scuppered by the arrival of a film crew who were producing a documentary concerning the effects of Honey on certain Pokemon, and the director 'scouted' her upon interviewing Rita's father in the family abode. Though they turned down the initial offer to involve the then-five year old in an audition for some television role or other, they received many more from the same director as she aged. Not wishing for their daughter to have her 'soul sold' to the devil that was the media, the Stones endeavoured to encourage their daughter to stay within Floaroma, yet this only led to her feeling smothered and stifled.

Often persuaded not to roam past the boundaries of the small, floral settlement and rarely allowed to accompany her mother shopping in Jubilife, Rita began to tire of the monotonous daily life of waking up, eating breakfast, helping with chores, attending the local school, eating dinner and then spending yet more time within Floaroma. As her parents feared that a camera crew was lurking beyond every corner (the paranoia grew annually, as more offers came in), Rita was unable to become a Pokemon trainer at the age of ten, and therefore abandoned by her classmates who left on their own journies. For another year or so, she pined for what she believed was freedom, actually making several attempts to run away from home, but always growing homesick after an hour or so and returning, completely riddled with guilt.

A month or so before her fourteenth birthday, Rita's father was involved in a grave incident involving Roserade poison, the toxins rendering him unable to move for the several weeks spent in hospital and then This meant he could not work, and as a housewife, Rita's mother could not support them financially. Watching her family disintegrate around her upon the pressure of having to scrape around for money to pay for the hot water, the girl somehow found the number of the director who had spotted her nine years previously. It was only a matter of time until Rita Ren Stone was transformed into the entity known to the public as 'Tierran', and began to feature in various television shows during the same period as another new starlet, by the name of Magi Tonita. The two were frequently polled against eachother, starred in dramas on conflicting channels and released a record during the same week as oneanother.

On her sixteenth birthday Tierran received a gift from her management- an egg which contained the Pokemon who would become her partner: Smoochum. Dubbed 'Muucha' by the winning entry from a competition on the television show Tierran co-presented at that time, Tierran was ecstatic to have her own Pokemon, and began to dabble in contests. Of course, Magi was also given a Pokemon, and began to enter contests and battle with her Cleffa. Spurred on by their rivalry, Tierran got into battling too, but all duels were a ruse- the opposing trainers were often paid sums of money to lose, or promised a certain piece of paraphanelia from Tierran's personal collection. Upon discovering the deceit behind her 'talent', the girl began to question the nature of the career that she had thrown herself into, and rumours began to circulate that she was stepping down.

Recently, Tierran has been sent an intriguing proposal by Tonita's management: both girls go on hiatus for a short time and then see who can make the biggest comeback. The catch is that the losing girl has to quit being an idol and publically declare her rival's supremacy. Desperately wanting a break, she has agreed to the contract, but is still in two minds as to whether she really does want to return.

Rival: Magi Tonita, an idol of the same age who made her debut the same time as Tierran and whose management happen to be rivals with PokéNova. The two have opposed eachother in many popularity contests for the entirety of their careers, with neither ever surpassing the other.

Extra: She is the second cousin of Steven Stone, on her father's side (hence the surnames matching), yet has never met him. She has however, promoted a few of Devon's products. Like many idols, Tierran sung, danced, presented, acted and modelled among other things, but her true love is playing the piano.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Wow, a lot of people joined, it looks like I will be able to start this very soon. I am still waiting for some people to edit/finish their sign up sheets and some to join. I will now create a list of those that are accepted, pending, and, declined.

Accepted members:
    Zeta Dimentio
    jackblaze
    Rocket scientist
    Darkhaven3
    Got-a-Plan-B
    Bijou-chan
    . K i a r r a *
    WaffleGod
    Down with the darkness
    Vindicated
    Eleclion
    LaurenLOVESTONED
    --------------------------------------------------
    Pending members:
    Elite Champion (Reason: Unfinished Sign up sheet)
    Declined:
    jebees (Reason: Character is too similar to Darkhaven3's character, aside from some small differences, he seems too similar. I also received 3 "tough guy" characters now, if you or anyone else wants to make one, it better be very well made, like extremely good otherwise it's too much. In other words, I'm giving you the time to make him better, if you want to of course.)
    If you have any questions or concerns about this or anything else regarding the RP then please PM me.

The lists may change at any given time, so please be sure to check on this post for the time being until an official OOC Topic is created. I will give everyone more time to fix/edit/finish their Sign up sheets before the RP begins. I will begin the RP once I post my character up, which may be very soon, possibly tomorrow, since there is a nice roster.

Last edited:

WaffleGod

Lord Sovereign
    Years
    I didn't get much of a chance to work with the previous RP, but I've got quite a bit of free time now. So why not >_>

Name: Remilia Hartstrom

Title: "Viridian Witch"

Birth Date: August 19th

Birthplace: Unknown

Height: 5 feet, 4 inches

Weight: 125 lbs

Role Model: None

POKéMON: Milotic, Luxray, Metagross

Appearance: Remilia has bright green eyes, a fairly small frame, and long turquoise hair extending roughly halfway down her back. Said hair is kept meticulously well-groomed. Clothing-wise, she sports a plain white t-shirt, blue jeans, and black dress shoes. She also wears a silver, egg-shaped locket around her neck containing a picture of her family. Her skin is somewhat pale, despite spending a large amount of time in the sun. Poor girl just can't get a tan. She also carries a single silver coin in her pocket at all times.

Personality: A perfectionist with a penchant for gambling, cookies, and stupid card tricks. Remilia is headstrong, and doesn't seem to understand the word "fear". After all, to uncover the truth behind her origins, she had no choice but to overcome the unknown - her very existence depends on it.

Despite her...somewhat extravagant perks, Remilia tends to get along well with people who can put up with her. Which happens to be only a handful of people, and her pokémon.

History: Abandoned as a newborn in the Viridian Forest, Remilia was raised in an orphanage near the outskirts of Viridian City. She lived there for several years, and caused quite a bit of trouble for her peers, and generally getting into bloody scuffles over cookies - after all, that sugary goodness was hers!

When Remilia was ten years old, the orphanage burned down. Rumors regarding the incident spread like wildfire around Viridian, but to this day nobody knows what really happened. The orphanage was never rebuilt, and amidst the ruins, Remilia found a Shinx - far from its natural habitats in Sinnoh. And that was the beginning of her life as a pokémon trainer. She didn't particularly like the Shinx for some reason, but everybody has to start somewhere.

Becoming a trainer wasn't a difficult decision to make either way - she had no home, and no family that she knew of, and that was her driving motivation. She wanted to learn what happened to her parents, why she was abandoned in the forest, and why there was a Shinx following her. She constantly, to this day, represses the urge to kick it.

During her travels, she earned money by collecting losing fees from the trainers she defeated. Until she stumbled upon Celadon City. How one stumbles upon a city is questionable, but nonetheless it happened. And her eyes were drawn to the casino.

She spent weeks there, winning absurd sums of money with what little she started with - and then lost everything. Again and again this cycle repeated itself, and again and again she found herself drawn to chance. Despite her time on the road, Remilia often comes back to Celadon, and views it as her home away from home.

Now, 12 years since she started her journey, she stands no closer to uncovering the mysteries surrounding her birth. She has, however, developed a reputation for a one-woman travelling magic show, using her pokémon for special effects. In this way, she's earned her nickname of "The Viridian Witch".

Rival: Anyone who wins big at a casino

Extra: Remilia was banned from Cycling Road after attempting to grind down the railings, and nearly injured several cyclists.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Name: Summers
    Title: Top Ranger
    Birth Date: July 22nd
    Birthplace: Ringtown, Fiore
    Height: 6 ft
    Weight: 187 lbs
    Role Model: Pokémon Ranger Leader Spenser
    Group: Ranger Union
    POKéMON: Pidgeot
    Appearance:
    Pokémon IV

Summers is dressed in Ranger uniform with some personal touches. He wears air goggles when he is flying and a scarf to protect his neck from the cold of the skies.

His suit is striped red and white with a red Ranger jacket over it with a yellow collar, sleeves with red and white outlines, and, white fingerless gloves. On top of his right glove has his fine styler which is equipped with capture discs that are used only by Rangers to capture Pokémon.
    Personality: Summers is kind and caring. He can be strict and be by the book when it comes to his duties which can sometimes distance himself when it comes to meeting others. Though he looks strong and seems to know what he is doing, deep down, he questions himself constantly and wonders if he really has what it takes to be not just a Pokémon Ranger but a Top Ranger at that.
    History: Summers grew up in Ringtown within the Fiore region. During his childhood he saw Spenser, who is a Ranger Leader in Ringtown, when he saw him rescue people and Pokémon alike from a burning building using his Fearow's whirlwind attacks, Summers became inspired to become a Pokémon Ranger.

Having to move to Almia for the Ranger school was no easy task, having to leave his friends and family behind, though he was prepared to commit his life in becoming a Ranger. As he studied to become a Ranger, Summers chose a Pidgey to become his partner, being influenced by flying-types after seeing Spenser's Fearow.

Soon enough, Summers graduated Ranger school being one of the top students and sent right away to become a real Ranger. After many missions, Summers was promoted to Top Ranger, a very rare and hard rank to get into and assigned a special mission to find the whereabouts of the late Pokémon Master or Ren Caring and his sudden disappearance.
    Leaving immediately, he travels to the Kanto Region to embark on his mission.

Rival: None
    Extra: Summers is his last name and is what he prefers for everyone to call him by.

OOC: I'm about to start the RP. The RP will now begin, people may still join all OOC's will be here within the RP itself until the OOC Topic is made.

IC:

It's a bright and colorful day in Vermilion City, the harbor full of many sailors, merchants, people going in and out from the cruise ships. The city going as normal with Caring's name lingering in the air of the region. How can a Pokémon Master simply vanish out of thin air? Whatever it may be, the reason must be tied with Team Rocket, the most largest and most recent Team to come back after Caring's disappearance.

Summers entered the city thinking of all this with his partner Pidgeot flying over head, he wondered how he would be able to pick up leads to any Rocket activities.

As the Ranger walks around the large port city he finds himself in daze by the city-life, how different the Kanto region is compared to the Fiore and Almia regions. Unsure of where to look and unable to find any stable leads, Summers decides to question trainers that cross his path.

Rocket scientist

Hipster.
    Years
    Robin Sullyvan:

The sky was lonely in vermilion, compared to the skies in Hoenn or Shinnoh, full of Wingulls; while here, at the most, you could see a pidgey lazily fly around, and, to be honest, that's how I like it.
    The saline water floating in the air was being rough with my suit, and, not strangely, I was in quite the bad mood when a iddle Rattata passed by.
    I was not able to resist my instincts, and I was quite bored, so I took the rest of the sandwich I had in my hand and threw it with quite the perfect aim to the lonely pokèmon.
    The pokemon smeared between confusion and anger, looking on every direction too find his agressor, alas, me, But I was already gone.

My pokemon, sorted in their pokeballs, bolted around a bit, so I imagined they got quite the laugh from the scene. Have you ever heard the theory that every pokemon turns out like his master, in the end?, while this was not the case exactly, all my pokemon shared my sense of humor, with their own different "Ticks & Tacks".
    For a moment, I felt a bit disgusted with myself, and god knows, I have allways hated that feeling..., how do you call it?, uh, remorse?.

I walked down the harbour with the intention to find a store where they sole a map.
    Across the sailors, the damsels, and the quirky people everywhere, I divised a guy with a Red uniform, and, well, such a funny outfit shouted to get closer inspection, so I changed my direction to the guy.

_
    OOC: There, any modification needed?, don't hestiate to ask, remember, I'm not against you controlling Robin here & there, but keep him in character.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: I am guessing we start in Vermillion this time? Works for me. By the way, I am making Isaac's Lucario talk as he does in the animated productions and video games. The "aura" speak if you will. Just makes posts more fun. If you don't like it, I will abide by the rules and adjust accordingly.

"So this is Vermillion City eh? Reminds me of Canalave a bit." Isaac muttered to his Lucario who was standing by his side, watching closely for any suspicious individuals. "Calm down Lucario. I highly doubt anything bad is going to happen. I personally don't sense any negative energy. Besides, it isn't like I am known around here. I might be a gym leader from Sinnoh, but this is Kanto. It's like we are on a different planet," Isaac stated assuringly in a vain attempt to clam the nerves of his concerned companion. "That reminds me. How the hell did I manage to leave the Gym in the first place."

****Enter Flashback****

It was a calm day in Canalave, a bit too calm for Isaac's taste. While at home, taking a break from waiting in the Gym all day for trainers who actually stand half a chance against his fairly standard team as far Steel trainers, a strange epiphany crossed his mind. Hmm...maybe I should take a vacation, Isaac pondered to himself while staring at his ceiling in his moderately sized apartment consisting of two bedrooms, a full bath and nice great room composed of a living room, dining room and up to date kitchen. "Hey Luke!" Isaac called with his overly-energetic personality. The strict and tied down by rules Lucario ignored his master's cries for attention and continued to deeply mediate, gathering energy for a hopefully upcoming battle. Isaac rose from his couch, and brought his attention to Lucario, realizing he was being given the cold shoulder. An overwhelming sigh was given to the air and much to his dismay, Isaac fought his true to nature laziness and arose from the warm embrace of his couch. Tip-toeing over to Lucario, Isaac made sure to avoid the creaking floorboard and took a stance right in Lucario's face.

"I know you are there, Isaac. I can sense your aura, after all. It is an easy one to detect with all that energy," Lucario spoke in a focused, annoyed manner. "What is it that you want?"

"Damn, you ruin the fun Luke. Anyway, I had a brilliant idea. Just came to me literally a few seconds ago," Isaac replied eagerly.

"What is it before I tell you how stupid it is?"

"Vacation! To.....Kanto!"

"Why Kanto?"

"Dunno. Never been there. Seems interesting. Plus they have a port directly to a major city. Vermillion, which is like in the middle of the country so it would be easy to travel around."

"Sounds like you planned it out well for a spur of the moment idea. One problem: The gym." Lucario pointed out, seemingly annihilating the buzz Isaac created in his head. However, after a deep pause, a lightbulb flashed in the depths of Isaac's mind.

A few hours later.....

"Byron! You have a visitor!" Isaac powerfully hollered knocking out his lone door on the fairly quiet Iron Island. Listening carefully, he heard shuffling in the house and after a few long minuets, a figure answered the door. An experienced man opened the door slowly, earthly colors were emitted from the man's hair and clothes. It was none other than Byron, the former Gym Leader of Canalave. "What's up, Byron?" Isaac asked in a cheery tone despite the hours growing later and later by the minute. At this moment, the sun was settling down and an array of colors decorated the sky in a style only replicated by the great artists of the past.

"Isaac....what are you doing here? You rarely visit anymore. How is the Gym?" Byron asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning loudly, signifying fatigue of a hard day's work.

"Yeah, sorry. I would have called but this cannot wait. I was wondering if you could do a favor for me." Isaac stated, nearly jumping out of excitement and glee. This sudden physical action caused some deep confusion in Byron, who at this point, was just beginning to wake up.

"Um...what....is.....the favor?" Byron asked, his speech being broken by his utter confusion at Isaac's energy and glee.

"Watch over the Gym for me as Interim Gym Leader while I take a trip. You are the only man I can trust and could answer with this short notice. Yes, I know you retired but I know you still train considering all you do these days is dig and dig hoping to find some fossils. You need Pokemon to make any progress." Byron seemed surprised at Isaac's detective work and laughed out of his disbelief.

"You are a sharp one, Isaac, if you want to be. On one condition, you go digging with me one day after you come back." Isaac nodded, without realizing what he got himself into.

****End Flashback*****

****Enter Real time****

"Aw crap, Luke! I just realized I have to go fossil hunting with Byron when we get back. You know how much he loves that activity." Isaac yelped, grasping his held and shaking violently out of fear. Anyone from Sinnoh knows that Byron is a fossil obsessed freak and prefers digging around in Iron Island more than actual battling, especially in recent years. A standard day of fossil hunting for Byron could last several days easily especially if he has a hunch or "feels a fossil in the area". Lucario couldn't help but chuckle and quickly withdrew his release of joy. "I heard that Luke. Trust me. You are coming. I aint suffering alone." Lucario's happiness transformed into dismay and a cold sweat flooded his body. Mumbling inaudible nonsense, he followed his master who decided to tour the city, looking for sights to see.

Vermillion seemed to have nice weather, as expected from a port town. The hot beat down on the city, but the cool breeze coming from the sea created a near perfect atmosphere. The skies have a few patches of clouds here and there, but otherwise was ideal for tanning, an activity that Isaac should probably considering jumping on sometime during his break. A few birds flew overhead, but not enough to startle him. In fact, Isaac enjoyed the ambiance of the city. The activity was far more stimulating with people of all shapes, size, color, profession passing through or participating in commerce. Everyone was average in appearance, much like Isaac. However, he could tell the difference between the everyday citizen and those with a purpose. But then he showed up. A young man. Tall. Decent build, one resembling Isaac's, but slightly thinner considering his height. However, that wasn't the shocking part. His outfit was just....strange. It was a bright red with plenty of white complete with out of place googles decorating his head. "Check him out, Lucario. Strange eh? Dare I ask?" Lucario nodded with a smirk. It had seemed Lucario was as curious as Isaac. For once.

Isaac boldly stepped up to the man and tapped his shoulder from behind. "Hey, um dude. What's with the outfit? I never seen it before. But it kind of begs for attention. You may wanna change it for the sake of fitting in," Isaac joked, laughing afterwards.

God, I hope he doesn't take as an insult.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (ooc: If it's okay, Espeon will be telepathic. Like Got-a-Plan-B, it's just to make posts more fun, but if you don't like it, I will edit it out.)

"Hmm... well, I'm back in Vermillion City... I remember the last time I was here." Said Chris having walked into the town.

(Flashback)

"Waaaaaahhhhh!" Yelled Chris as a mob of people were running after him. "I didn't mean to laugh at your statue!" Suddenly, a wrench soared past his head.

"Get him! The first one who does gets the bike voucher!" Yelled the leader of the pokémon fan club as he sent out his Fearow.

(End Flashback)

"Oh, man... I thought I was going to die, but now it doesn't matter, because I think I lost my stalker!" Said Chris happily as he walked down the streets, looking at the buildings. "Man, this place hasn't changed much since when I faced Lt. Surge, I wonder if he's still the gym leader."

"Hey, Chris! I challenge you to a battle!" Yelled a Bug Catcher, running towards him. Chris looked around before jumping into the water behind him. "You aren't getting out of another battle! I still want my revenge for you calling Koga during our race a few years ago!" But Chris swam away before getting out... about five feet away from the Bug Catcher. "Aha! You never were a good swimmer."

"Oh, crap. Kyle, I don't want to deal with you right now." Said Chris, tired of talking to Kyle already. "I mean, we just fought yesterday. It's starting to get annoying."

"Heh, I still want revenge for you cheating during our race eight years ago." Said Kyle. Chris then facepalmed.

"I didn't cheat, amnd people still taunt me for that." Said Chris. "Man, this is worse than the time we fought in Johto... that was awkward."

"Shut up and battle me!" Yelled Kyle. Chris sighed as he took out a pokéball. "Come on out, Dragonair!" The dragon was sent out into the water. Chris smirked before jumping on it.

"Good bye, Kyle." Said Chris as Dragonair surfed away.

"I will catch up! I did it before!" Yelled Kyle as Chris turned in a corner.

'Do you really have to run so much? I mean, I would like to beat his Ariados for beating me." Said a voice.

"Well, I don't feel like battling him right now, Espeon." Said Chris as his Dragonair neared the pier. "Besides, how would you like battling someone three times a week. He gets pretty annoying."

"Aww, he helped you against Clause, remember?" Asked Espeon. Chris nodded as Dragonair stopped.

"Thanks, Dragonair. Now, return." Said Chris, returning his dragon pokémon to his pokéball. Almost instantly, he saw a man in a weird uniform, that just stuck out like a sore thumb. "Hmm... should I talk to him? What do you think, Espeon?"

"I'm not sure, remember what happened last time you pointed out something funny? Well, you already remembered it once... you know what? Danger just seems to come to you, remember Drake?" Asked Espeon. Chris nodded as he walked over to the man.

"Hello, I'm sorry for asking, but what's up with the outfit? It looks... weird." Stated Chris, hoping that the person wasn't a part of the pokémon fan club.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Jenny walked towards Vermillion City. The nice sea breeze blows through her hair. "Mmmh, It feels really good to be here again! The wind feels different then Almia's, and it's great!" she stretched her arms behind her head. The Mawile following her, named Marilyn--or Mar--replied, "Mawile Maw." Mar smiled.

"It's great to get out once in awhile..." Jenny sighed. But then, she opened her eyes in shock. Some people seem to be ahead of her, and one is wearing something vaguely familiar to her...

Wait, that outfit... Jenny thought to herself. Could it be? Was it another ranger, such as herself? "Let's go investigate." She whispered to Mar. Mar nodded. Then Jenny ran towards the group.

"Excuse me," Jenny appeared in front of the boy with the ranger uniform. "Do you happen to be a ranger? Your outfit sure looks like you are one." She questioned. She didn't really know any other rangers, other than the ones in the ranger base in Almia, so she wanted to know if he was one.

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
    Name: Zach Sydney
    Title: Pokemon Researcher
    Birth Date: march 31st
    Birthplace: Goldenrod city, Johto
    Height: 5'5"

Weight: 110lbs.

Role Model: Professor birch

Group: none

POKéMON:
    Absol(shiney):Chaos
    Spinda: Spizz
    Grovyle: Blade

Appearance: Zach has light blode hair and his eyes are a pale blue. His legs are cut up and bruised, and his arms are wirey. He tends not to wear things based on fashion, and more often relies on things that are comfortable, that he can move in, and that are bright colored. If you didn't know his age, you would think he was 14.

Personality: Zach is often considered a prodogy by people he knows. He is several years ahead of his age group and probably could be a colledge sophmore if he could just hand in his damn homework. He is very cocky, and unintentionally pushes others away because of it. He is so forgetful that he gets B's only because he never remebers his homework. He also has a bad problem with procrastination, taking on the "why do today, what can be done tommarow" philosophy. Despite being cocky, Zach is kindhearted, and tries to help others when it doesn't interfere with his goals. Zach often is and optimist but is heavily effected by insults of others, which causes bouts of depression, giving the illusion of him being bipolar. Zach also has the bad habit of being socialy awkward, saying things that may not be apporpriate at the time.

History: Zach was born in a middleclass household in Goldenrod City. As a young child his best friend was the now gym leader Whitney. When the two got their first pokemon, it was aparent Whitney was a natural, and Zach learned nearly all he knew about battling from watching her. When she reached around ten though, she started to develope a sort of complex. Whenever she was outdone, she would start crying, slowly pushing Zach away from her, and deeper into his studies. By age thirteen the two rarely talked to eachother, and Zach was burying himself in books on pokemon behavior and books on technology. He later reached the point of being massively ahead of is his classmates, only adding to his exhile.

Rival: Leader Whitney

Extra: Zach is incredibly weak and lacks upper body strength.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back