• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Sorry to hear about the thoughts of closing thread, like idea of Johto anime hack, as all seem to be basic first 2 seasons. Hope you can still progress without a main scripter

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    hopefully and with the good help of my friend ash he has helped me learn to script, even though i havent mastered it yet once i do it will be clearer.
    I will be scripting the 4th episode today :)

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    ok the first partk of the script should nearly be done now, but that first part is 1 of four :( if i get atleast 1 a day it'l be good progress!

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    right ive decided that i can only focus on one hack......... and its this one!
    what i have planned for BEFORE i go back to school wednesday:

Insert the new OW soul (maybe her battle sprite aswell but will do it eventually)
    Finish scripts for EP 4 (or at least half)
    and insert HG/SS pokecenter and mart credit to C.N.C

now for me to do this I may need the help of one of you to:
    Find a soul backsprite
    tile inserter
    and a beta tester

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Whats this? Second page!?
    Anyway con ill beta test and give you a list of errors you Done absolutly wrong didn't see that are in the scripts

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    for the last time BAN those were tile errors not script errors and as far as i know your not a scripter so animeFTW will beta test for me

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    so its when prof.oak comes to you just before you reach new bark town,
    ok ill just delete him and create a new script simples ;)

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
    ????????????/ OK............... moving on
    i have failed what i was ment to acheive for wednesday but even though im going back to school i will still work on this hack! :) I hope the scripts will be completed for episode 4 by the end of the week if inserted will be better :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back