• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Judgment (V2.0 available now!)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I noticed this game updated can make a list of all new wind type and sound type pokemon. Btw !making this game public was good idea it make finding bugs glitches and errors a lot faster.

I remember you from beta testing V1.0 of my game and I hope things will go a lot more smoothly compared to that period. I basically finished a few days ago, but I was still doubting to make it available. My thoughts were similar and I hope I can manage replying to several posts at the same time. My biggest fear is that other people will run in the same error as before as I still have no idea how to even approach that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    after exiting area and geting ambush by damien the game freeze up dosn't mater what exit same think happens

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    after exiting area and geting ambush by damien the game freeze up dosn't mater what exit same think happens

Does the freeze happen before or after the battle or maybe when Damian is moving? I would like to know more details before I can do anything about it since that didn't happen to me.

How did the starting area until the first gym go for you on the other hand? I'm curious what you think about my maps and the pacing of the story.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Now that a week has passed since I released my project, players who downloaded it should have reached pretty far. I have a few questions for those people since I can't help being curious how they think about the game.
    - How far along have they made it already and which gym order did they choose? What do you think about the puzzles since I spent quite some time on those?
    - I wonder how you feel about the story progress and the different characters. I'm also interested in your opinion about my maps and how they are filled in.
    So far only one person contacted me, but nothing seemed wrong about the event and they haven't replied yet. You can always inform me about other issues no matter how small as everything I fix will make this better.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    SMALL UPDATE!!

I want to say that I have replaced my V2.0 with a newer version, but nothing critical has come up. I recently checked out all the trainer battles to avoid repeat Pokémon in areas close by and made adjustments. The biggest change was with the rival Damian where I once copy-pasted his team, but I forgot to update the moves of his Pokémon. I also made a change in his final team at the league so there are less type duplicates when you face him in the post-game.

I'm a bit disappointed there has been not a lot of feedback after my previous post, but that's how it goes. I plan to return with my project in January after a much needed break and I hope to be fully energized for said post-game.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I would like to wish everybody a happy new year and that the community grows even more. I plan to start developing the post-game of my project this week like I intended.
    The six month break I took was needed as was getting really burnt out working on it almost everyday. I would like to say to be finished by the end of this year, but self-made deadlines were a big part of the frustration. Now I want to take it more slowly and see how things play out as everything progresses. The content now will be a lot more open-ended divided by islands and I hope to finish events on them one by one.

Back