• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Jukebox Club ~ Week Two!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Cipher's theme from XD and Team Rocket's Gen II theme are the ones I personally prefer. Cipher's theme exudes this "this is a serious f-ing battle! Treat it as such!" And TR's Johto theme is a classic.

But I'm gonna add two other villain themes: both for the same villian: Miror B!

First, his colosseum theme which is in latino style (complete with random spanish thrown in!)

Second is his XD theme which is the more appropriate disco beat, but less memorable in my opinion.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Personally I found the Pokemon Pinchers theme to be catchy when I've heard it a couple of times! I haven't played the ranger games all too much, but that's the theme that stuck by me the most! I also really love the Cipher Peon theme from Pokemon XD, maybe not as much as we were constantly bombarded with that music, but it was still great!

In terms of the villain battle themes from the main pokemon games.. hm. Listening to them again, I gotta say I think the Team Aqua and Magma grunt battle themes from R/S/E are quite superb because they sort of introduced an essence of a darker team with a more complicated plot; since at the time before Gen 3, we've been only introduced to Team Rocket and what they wanted was money, rare pokemon and world domination, essentially. So, I think Team Aqua and Magma was a nice introduction to that atmosphere!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I really like both of Team Plasma's themes, they make you feel like it's someone you shouldn't fuck with. I've been replaying White and I absolutely love their theme. It really fits Team Plasma as well as a more serious team, Team Rocket, Team Magma and Aqua and Team Galactic didn't really strike out as very serious about what they're doing to me.

Years
    Team Aqua's theme from Alpha Sapphire is by far the best for me. I like the way it starts off with a kick, is awesome, then builds to even more awesome! I could just listen to it for ages!

Another one I really like is the Team Plasma theme from BW2, it's a real nice variant of their original theme.

The others I like well enough in the game but not so much to listen to on their own.

I'm a huge Pokemon Ranger fan so like that music a lot. Though the villain themes don't really have much of a villainy vibe.

Back