• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 20, 2019
It worked out, thank you! Turns out it IS in fact my rom. Though the one I was using was cleaned.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 9, 2019
Hey I got a problem at the Salone House. When I go to the second floor, Sofia isn't there. She's just missing and I can't get the key from the plant because of this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
I LOVE this one so far! It's so freakin dark XD and I love gengar, so it's great to have gastly as a starter. Some of the dialogue is hilariously obnoxious; gives me a lot of laughs, especially what the nurse says to you when you white out! I like how different it is and how you get a LOT of great stuff in the very beginning. And I can't tell you how many rude and frustrating trainers I wanted to kill in the regular hacks; now I get to kill lots of bad guys, which is so satisfying (I'm not a murderous sociopath in real life btw >v<). Having so much fun with this one! Thank you for making it; it's awesome!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 28, 2020
Um i know its been years since this thread thing was posted and no-ones gonna see this, but I'm wondering if u can get sylveon in the game and if so, how?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Thanks, I found him. I know the game says there's no post-game, but is there anything to do? Any legendaries left to catch? I have zapdos and moltres but not articuno. What about mewtwo or mew?

Got Deoxys already.

This is also a good time to say I really liked this romhack. Nice one!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 28, 2023
what are we supposed to do after defeating the scientist in berry forest?
Also i wish gastly was level 10-15 and enemies knew attack moves instead of big gangs having useless pokemons

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
what are we supposed to do after defeating the scientist in berry forest?
Also i wish gastly was level 10-15 and enemies knew attack moves instead of big gangs having useless pokemons

I think you can go to the next island after you beat him. Go back to the town of the island and talk to the sailor at the docks.

It's going to get much harder. You're going to HATE Team Ice's Boss.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Good Evening.
This hack is awesome. The story is incredibly immersive, it really hit me hard while I was cleaning out the brothel and the rest of Fortune island. Just the perfect amount of darkness, humour and a unique and engaging overall story concept.
I needed some time to catch up to the P/S split, but no big deal and it makes much more sense in numerous places. Special Shadow Ball, yay!
A few questions though:
Is the starter Gastly locked to be adamant? Several resets and the most hindering nature coming back every time.
Are there any special dark moves for Houndoom (like dark pulse, etc.)? Seems that not everyone benefitted from the split.
A few bugs, too:
- A minor mistake in Quest island old lady text - "When I young..."
- I managed to get into the passcode house in Tanoby without the getting the key - Surfed south of the house and disembarked right in front of the door - I was not pushed back as usual, entered the house as if having the key.
- There are numerous invisible walls where the back entrance to Pewter Museum used to be.
- There've been reports of being stuck after landing in Fortune without a Surfing pokemon - that's surely a major oversight. I'm lucky to always include a water-type in my team :3

I greatly love and admire your work - Finished Outlaw, now preparing to attack X inc with a Golduck, Salamence and Gengar, levels about 52-53. I am looking forward to seeing more from you, you keep getting better and creating ever more captivating stories. I've got Cawps handy, but am awaiting Savage Silver the most - a dodgy translation of Silver was my first Pokemon game, and Johto is my all time favourite.
Best regards and see you soon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Well, finished another hack of yours in just 2 days.. :)
this was the best game in Crizzle's Hack Installments

BTW thanks for mentioning me in Credits (though i never did anything for your hack) ! :)

Cheers!!

Waiting for your next hack in which we could find How Leaf died :P

where did u find your Shinx?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2021
Hey Crizzle, I love all your Rom Hacks and I was wondering if there is any ROM HACK you're working on or you plan to work on in future...

BTW Korosu was best imo... I would've literally paid you $5 for the game😂😂 if it weren't free.

Back