• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
Game doesn't even work, I patched the game using the correct Firered version but every time I try to start at the menu the game resets itself.

Years
  • Seen today
@JamestheFreak

Pretty likely that you used the wrong ROM base. Otherwise you could try a different emulator.

Years
I really love Korosu but right now I'm stuck at Floe Town. I don't have a pokemon that can learn surf so I can't do anything in the cave and I can't go back and catch a pokemon since the sailor says that the boat isn't working. Is there anything I can do or do I have to restart?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I really love Korosu but right now I'm stuck at Floe Town. I don't have a pokemon that can learn surf so I can't do anything in the cave and I can't go back and catch a pokemon since the sailor says that the boat isn't working. Is there anything I can do or do I have to restart?

You can catch a Psyduck or Spheal in the land part of the cave as soon as you walk in.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 9, 2020
Edit: Somehow the game unpatched itself so I just had to repatch it lel
Im currently stuck in Outlaw Road, because for some reason, when I load any save state (all of which were in Outlaw Road) the game becomes extremely laggy (takes about ten seconds to move a tile at 4x speed), and my character sprite changed to the outlaw (trainer card too), I was on the bike when it happened, and leaving the area fixes the lag, but then it puts me at Victory Road/Indigo Plateau (depending which exit I choose) from Fire Red, and although I can still play, its just like playing Fire Red, and I don't want to have to start over (just finished levelling up my Gengar to level 75, here is my current team:
Bad time (Gengar, F, L.75)
Mr. Floof (Vaporeon, M, L.62)
Draco (Salamence, F, L.61)
R34Fanbase (Tyranitar, F, L.61)
Spearmint (Fearow, Shiny, M, L.62)
Sparaxia (was Luxray, M, L.62, now shows as KICKED, L.100)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 8, 2020
Just beated the Outlaw with this low level team and never used any rare candy😆

Muk lvl55
Vileplume lvl57
Magmar lvl57
Salamence lvl58
Dewgong lvl60
Gengar lvl61

Years
  • Seen today
@Twohommieskiss

I'm not sure whether Gliscor is available in this game. Only a few Gen IV Pokemon are included and Gliscor is not among the ones mentioned in the main post.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Eevee is on the first Island, in the grass. Really rare. And I doubt Espeon is in the game, seeing as there's no RTC in this game. Could try a Sun Stone if they exist?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 19, 2022
hi i wanted to ask if crobat and espon are available i really want to use one on the squad also i absolutely love this rom hack thx for replies

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 19, 2022
Does anyone know where to find Eevee? and if Espeon is in the game

eevee is a rare find on the first island (the island where lance takes you at the start of the game) thats the one that i know of but idk if espeon is there maybe a sun stone but i also dont know where is that

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 21, 2022
So I recently started to play the game and my all pokemon are around lvl 15 -20 and I'm on the second island but all of a sudden they stop listening to me. What should I do?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
So I recently started to play the game and my all pokemon are around lvl 15 -20 and I'm on the second island but all of a sudden they stop listening to me. What should I do?

Here.

Very late to the party, but this game is sick!
However, I don't know if this is a bug or no, but none of my Pokemon are obeying me yet (I'm at Floe Island). Is this intentional? It gets very infurating to loses to some fodder when my PKMN simply won't obey me. Am I supposed to get a badge somewhere? Are the Pokemon not obeying intentional?
Would love a response sometime in the near future.

That is a glitch/error. All Pokemon should obey you. Especially since caught Pokemon don't need badges to obey. Try re-patching with a clean Fire Red ROM.

Back