• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Legend of Ryoshun

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    This is my hack, Legend of Ryoshun. It's kind of a working title; however it can work.
    Destindjagold inspired me to create a hack, since I saw his Videos on youtube, I've
    wanted to know where he hosted his creation.. That brought me here.

I prefer ro call this hack 'Simple' because all I ever wanted was the player to just
    start his Pokémon adventure; like rijion adventures.. Difference is, it's seen to be more
    simple, and i've seen people complain about not having a story.. So now, I present you
    The storyline of "The legend of Ryoshun"

Storyline
    Your a 10 year old kid, who lives in the beautiful region of Ryoshun; which is known for its friendly people and pokemon. But one day, that friendlyness corrupt..
    Strange thing start to occur within the perfect region; things that have never happend before, things such as odd weather, more reckless wild pokémon..

One rainy morning, you get called out by the professor, to her lab. When you get there,
    Professor Morgan explains that she calculated what would happen if this weather carrys on like this.. You find out your region could be destroyed; Worryed, you get more curious to find out; whats causing this corruption.

Only one way to find out.

And so your adventure begins!

What do I plan to add to this hack?
    This is also-known to be features. Im sure many of you know what these are.
    Ahh forget that, I'll explain; Features are what this hack will feature, example: Fakemon.

This is the list, so far; or atleast as soon as I find out to do more things.
    The first three there will be no need to explain.

• Awesome new maps
    • Fantastic new scripts
    • Great new and more exiting adventure
    In General a harder game, This one I have to explain.
    What this means is this game will have more Trainers, which are harder than usual.
    This results in
    More rivals, and More people, depending on which part of the region you go, this hack will become alot harder than your normal Fire Red game.

A new graphical appeal, I cant leave lots of things un-touched; so I will try to edit graphics using UNLZ_GBA, IF I decide to.

This is all I would like to mention.. Strangely.

Media Center
    Im sure you know this, but for those of you who done, This is the Media section.. Where the Viewable proof will be stored.. This is needed for proof of progress.

The Team
    The team behind this hack.

• indepth Mapping, scripting, and more.
    If you choose to join, please say so, mention why, and what skill you have.
    Current Activity - Having a rest.. Naa just playin Gathering Ideas.

Credits

• Im not using anyones tiles; at the moment.
    This hack, will be made up of nintedo's tiles (mostly). Depending..

Thanks for reading!
    I hope to see your post here soon.

Last edited:

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    I've been hacking..

I've been hacking for a week now. (Though I decided to join today) If it looks like I've been hacking for longer than that; through the thread, I payed attention in english class.

I've managed to grasp mapping quite well, however I can only script person talking..
    The design of the thread was inspired from Pokémon toxic purple.

Why did you ask me this question?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Because you said "Awesome Mapping" and "Fantastic New Scripts" and I wanted to know if you would be doing them or if you planned to gather a team of those specific skills. I think that's why, I kinda forgot :P. Well, that's one of the reasons, anyway.

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    I get it.. I guess

Because you said "Awesome Mapping" and "Fantastic New Scripts" and I wanted to know if you would be doing them or if you planned to gather a team of those specific skills. I think that's why, I kinda forgot :P. Well, that's one of the reasons, anyway.
    I get it.. I guess, Maybe you wanted to see if I was a n00b.. Well I assure you, im not.
    Anyways, do you like what you see?

Hack Progress:
    Eni. is scripting all the maps created.. We will just have to wait until then.. :\

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I get it.. I guess, Maybe you wanted to see if I was a n00b.. Well I assure you, im not.
    Anyways, do you like what you see?

Hack Progress:
    Eni. is scripting all the maps created.. We will just have to wait until then.. :\
    Well, a week is pretty still, but that doesn't necassarally mean that it's a bad idea, so good luck.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well, a week is really kinda short... I wouldn't have made a thread. I would recommend you to post some maps in the Map Rating Thread for criticism, and any scripts you're struggling with to read the Script Help Thread. Tutorials never hurt either. So unless you feel you have a strong grasp on mapping, and at least some scripting knowledge (and vise-versa, of course)
    Other than that, good luck.

Cid

Years
    I think we should start recruiting more people on this hack, or else this won't be here for long.

Also, I haven't really managed to find a right FR ROM to use, so that made me busy.

In other words, we need more people. I'm not used to working alone or with little co-workers.

I guess a Team Discussions thread would be nice...

Last edited:

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    Yeah, and what?

Well, a week is really kinda short... I wouldn't have made a thread. I would recommend you to post some maps in the Map Rating Thread for criticism, and any scripts you're struggling with to read the Script Help Thread. Tutorials never hurt either. So unless you feel you have a strong grasp on mapping, and at least some scripting knowledge (and vise-versa, of course)
    Other than that, good luck.
    Hmm, but in that week, I've learn so much! And im just now starting to script..
    I guess im ready, aren't I? Well only one way to find out.

Niice, destinedjagold inspried me too!!
    Thanks; I guess.. :\

I think we should start recruiting more people on this hack, or else this won't be here for long.

Also, I haven't really managed to find a right FR ROM to use, so that made me busy.

In other words, we need more people. I'm not used to working alone or with little co-workers.

I guess a Team Discussions thread would be nice...
    Yes, im going to make a thread for this now.. :)

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Great hack, I don't care..

This is a great hack! So remember what we discussed over MSN? That new story; you never added it yet. However what Disturbed said is really true.. You should have waited a little while before you created this thread. But if you think you're ready, you're ready.

I guess I can't comment on something other than the story, there really isen't anything to comment on. There's not much features; nor screenshots :\

I hope you get some soon, or else people will pass this hack, like it's nothing.
    Although good luck!

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    Something new..

This is a great hack! So remember what we discussed over MSN? That new story; you never added it yet. However what Disturbed said is really true.. You should have waited a little while before you created this thread. But if you think you're ready, you're ready.

I guess I can't comment on something other than the story, there really isen't anything to comment on. There's not much features; nor screenshots :\

I hope you get some soon, or else people will pass this hack, like it's nothing.
    Although good luck!
    Sorry, i've decided to not use the story. The story I have now is solid. Sorry, the storyline will remain untouched.. Im not really bovered about people veiwing this hack.. Im worried that I wont find time to DO my hobbie..

Well over the hollidays I found a large amount of time, to finish mapping.. So heres some screens..

Yes, the starter town.. Where you get your Pokemon..

The first Route.. Where you see Gavin.. Event -Hidden-

This is the part, errm, after the route, which leads to a cave.

Mt. Pluto, the home of a one off Pokémon. Be prepared.

Thats like, my update?
    Also..
    Enishi, sorry, you're out of the team..

Bye People, next updates: Events.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Yeah..

Sorry, i've decided to not use the story. The story I have now is solid. Sorry, the storyline will remain untouched.. Im not really bovered about people veiwing this hack.. Im worried that I wont find time to DO my hobbie..

Well over the hollidays I found a large amount of time, to finish mapping.. So heres some screens..

Yes, the starter town.. Where you get your Pokemon..

The first Route.. Where you see Gavin.. Event -Hidden-

This is the part, errm, after the route, which leads to a cave.

Mt. Pluto, the home of a one off Pokémon. Be prepared.

Thats like, my update?
    Also..
    Enishi, sorry, you're out of the team..

Bye People, next updates: Events.
    I might be the only good hacker bothering to post here, with a good "sentance"
    Well, from what I see now, you're obviously a good beginner. Can't say much else, because of me not seeing anything else? Hope to see some scripts soon.

Nice Job, intepth..

Edit.. Hey you got four screenshots, you're now able to get moved to the bigtime =D

Years
    Wow this is looking good, i really like the palletes, but your mapping could improve abit, it's still good scince you've just started hacking.
    Good luck!

indepth

Soon to be..
    Years
    Great, thanks too.

I might be the only good hacker bothering to post here, with a good "sentance"
    Well, from what I see now, you're obviously a good beginner. Can't say much else, because of me not seeing anything else? Hope to see some scripts soon.

Nice Job, intepth..

Edit.. Hey you got four screenshots, you're now able to get moved to the bigtime =D
    Scripts will be in my next updates.. And im going to ask for this to be moved too, right now.

Wow this is looking good, i really like the palletes, but your mapping could improve abit, it's still good scince you've just started hacking.
    Good luck!
    I gained insperation from Thrace's Genesis, and decided to "Try" to copy his palettes. And I see it worked well. My mapping is all about playability, nothing else. Thanks for the comments, both of you.

I've decided I need to change the tiles, so here I go, now. Next update is tiles >.>

Also, can I get this moved please, mods.

Back