• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Congratulations on winning the hack of the month. You and your hack truly deserves it.

Hope this won't get any issues and have a steady ride along the wave!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    Thanks guys! The Hack wouldn't win without you :pink_love:
    And just one reminder:
    wtf, Don't call him baby, that's wierd af. lol But we're ALL waiting for the beta, we just gotta be patient.
    baby baby 지금처럼만 아름다워 줄래 넌 (이것에 대해 죄송합니다)
    oh dude you can call me baby, bae, dude, honey, girl, dear, lady, mahogany, sugoi kawaiiii, the peanut of your butter or the butter of your jelly.

i love it

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
    And just one reminder:

oh dude you can call me baby, bae, dude, honey, girl, dear, lady, mahogany, sugoi kawaiiii, the peanut of your butter or the butter of your jelly.

i love it

k then lol

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
    And just one reminder:

i love it
    Dionen's Words of Wisdom

Years
    this is the most beautiful hack that I ever seen, and i was thinking too that i've never see a hack made by a Brazilian, this is great i'll follow you work from now good job

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    k then lol
    :pink_love:
    I want to download pokemon life now please from Trainerboys43
    You're basically demanding it, everybody will play it at the same time when it gets released. Be patient. :p :p :p
    c:
    Lol he's like that. Haha.
    if you mean "fabulous"
    yeah you're right
    Dionen's Words of Wisdom
    such a ™!
    this is the most beautiful hack that I ever seen, and i was thinking too that i've never see a hack made by a Brazilian, this is great i'll follow you work from now good job
    Just when brazilian hack scene started growing, brazil's main pokéforums started dying. such a pitty! the only br hacker that I know that is still active is Derlo (you should stalk him).

again, sorry for the lack of updates. exams!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    He probably doesn't have a release date in mind right now since there's more things to worry about for him like his exams and because he's a solo hacker it'll probably take a little while. You should just be patient. It's never good to rush a hack like this.

Thats right . Dont disturbe him if you want the best hack ever...

Back