• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Upload the game already!? 4 years for a rom hack... Bitch please

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Upload the game already!? 4 years for a rom hack... ***** please
    hold your horses, dude. Dionen is just like us. he has his own life and business. making a good hack requires hard work and lots of time. once again, be patient. it's not you are paying him to make this game anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2018
    No need to rush, the longer it takes the more detailed and better it will be, but honestly I can not wait for this release!

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2015
    oh thats too bad hope u get another xD ikr i cant wait for the game i bet its gonna be crazy awesome graphics on a gba wow

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    WOW! The graphics and the main concept of this ROM Hack is absolutely jaw-dropping! Great job so far. Cannot wait for it to be completed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hi, been lurking here for a while and decided to comment. You're doing a great job with this hack, and I bet it's gonna be great! There's no doubt on that. Do you need any help? I'm having exams at the moment, but I can help later on after they're done. I'm not really 'that' experienced or anything, but at one point I did create an alpha ROM hack on my own. I gave up due to lack of support and time. Most of you won't know me but I am a PSP developer, who works on a project called CyanogenPSP, and now I'm starting to reverse engineer prx modules for a project called uOFW. Anyways enough of that, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm not some 'noob' to the hacking community. If you want a collab, do let me know via PM.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    I'm waiting for the hack rom since about 1 year
    when you will be to take out a beta? :|

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    Hi, been lurking here for a while and decided to comment. You're doing a great job with this hack, and I bet it's gonna be great! There's no doubt on that. Do you need any help? I'm having exams at the moment, but I can help later on after they're done. I'm not really 'that' experienced or anything, but at one point I did create an alpha ROM hack on my own. I gave up due to lack of support and time. Most of you won't know me but I am a PSP developer, who works on a project called CyanogenPSP, and now I'm starting to reverse engineer prx modules for a project called uOFW. Anyways enough of that, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm not some 'noob' to the hacking community. If you want a collab, do let me know via PM.
    Thanks! But I prefer working on my own. It runs slow, but keeps everything as I want, in my way :3

And guysssss, I'm here to tell that my pc is back and we will haver some progress going on.

AND please, stop with this beta thing. It was fun at the beggining because you were all showing interest, but now it seems like some of you are being rude and forcing me to release it. I'm not receiving money for this, I'm doing only for fun. c'mon guys, be patient.
    Gaia release beta 2 recently, so go on and play that amazing hack (and don't tell me you have nothing to do) :pink_love:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thanks! But I prefer working on my own. It runs slow, but keeps everything as I want, in my way :3

And guysssss, I'm here to tell that my pc is back and we will haver some progress going on.

AND please, stop with this beta thing. It was fun at the beggining because you were all showing interest, but now it seems like some of you are being rude and forcing me to release it. I'm not receiving money for this, I'm doing only for fun. c'mon guys, be patient.
    Gaia release beta 2 recently, so go on and play that amazing hack (and don't tell me you have nothing to do) :pink_love:

Hey no worries, I totally understand haha. Good luck with the project, I can bet it's gonna be amazing!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

Time to change the intro
    (this is extremely raw, not even close to final)​

Last edited:
    Years

Pokemon Gaia beta 2 is great. i hope you can be better than that with this LIFE.

Time to change the intro
    (this is extremely raw, not even close to final)​
    this ... is ... AMAZING!!! can't wait for the next update such as the cities on future beta 1 since we only know one city, i suppose.

Back