• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters

Trainer_Doge

The Wow Trainur
Years
9C65CqW.png
5AJhZAE.png
1IsD4Qf.png

G0FclrS.png
4r6AKVZ.png
dxsCCZZ.png

I redid some old maps and almost every map is now up to date. I'm removing all the cringy dialog and mostly rewriting everything. Also, I finally decided how the whole story will flow. It's amazing how much it changed since the day I created this thread.
The funniest thing is that you still know nothing about it (sorry :tongue-poke:)

The update brought me back to LIFE (LOL). Still looking forward to play this great hack, goodluck!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
the alpha is very very old and doesn't reflect well the state of the game right now.
if I were you I would wait for the beta (not much left tbh)
Can't wait! I've been following this from the start. Glad to know you never gave up on this amazing project.

Back