• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Wow this is great I love it when hacks looks this beautiful and your sprites are really good, this is kind of a nitpick but are you going to properly spell the names of Pokemon trainer and items or keep them the big letters way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2021
    no Garchomp? whyyyyyyy??? sig..there goes my fave pokemon....why not get rid of either the clefable or jiglypuff lines. most people never use them...

anyway i still wish you the best of luck in this hack. have a good one my friend

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2018
    Hey guys, i can tell by skimming through some of the posts that this question has already been asked a million times, but tbh i didnt feel like sifting through them all to find the answer. if somebody would just mind telling me if there is a beta or a demo or anything along those lines yet i would really appreciate it. Thx!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Hey guys, i can tell by skimming through some of the posts that this question has already been asked a million times, but tbh i didnt feel like sifting through them all to find the answer. if somebody would just mind telling me if there is a beta or a demo or anything along those lines yet i would really appreciate it. Thx!

No, no there is not. And there won't be anytime soon, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    This hack looks great (amaaaazzzing graphics)! Just wanted to ask, will new moves be implemented (prob be asked before but there was too many comments for me to read XD)?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been following this thread for a while now, and I can't wait for it to be released! Keep up the good work, the hack looks amazing!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • ISSO, PORTUGUÊS! <3
    It's looking awesome. The screenshots transmit an image of seriousness and I could see how much you are trying hard. Is it serious that you're doing it all by yourself?
    I hope the first beta will come soon.
    Well, I'm the only one that works in the hack, I must say
    But I use tons of resources, and search for tons of tutorials, so I would not say that I am the major creator of everything ^_^
    No beta yet >:)
    TALONFLAME. YASS.
    Fletchinder could be called Fletchindr, since the E is silent anyway. Having just one pokemon with a Japanese name would be weird.
    EDIT: Also, if you'd like someone to check prose and grammar in any of your in-game dialogs, I'd be glad to help.
    There are still some contradictions, I'd suggest the following.
    Spoiler:

Fletchinder is a delicate question, and I don't wanna mess it up, lol. But Fletchindr is a good idea, and i'll probably use it.
    And I love how you guys want to help with the hack
    Really, I appreciate it a lot!
    The text keeps getting better and better! Credits added ;)
    Hey, woah, it's the romhack that we should critique, not the guys grammar in the forum.
    Either way, Dionen, do you plan to have fully animated battle sprites, two-frames, or still images? I assume animated sprites are hella difficult to put into a Gen 3 game, but from all of the animations in your posts, im getting a little giddy.
    Well rounded dex, i must say, these 151 are great choices. will the 151 be just the regional dex, or will they be the only pokemon in the game.
    Thirdly, i am a grammar nazi in my own way, and when it comes to the dialogue in game, i would be happy to edit, proofread, and critique for you.
    Animated battle sprites are not in my plans, because they are annoying to insert and require a repetitive amount of work that i'm not able to do :(
    I was talking about flowers, water, beach, some grass, chimneys, windmills and etc.
    The grammar mistakes are just illusions :t064:
    Very nice graphics! Can't wait to play it once it gets more progress.
    Thanks dude! :pink_love:
    I've been silently following this hack for a long time, I was just trying to help Dionen for a change. We all do what we can :)
    Since you're a grammar nazi yourself, would you ever take a hack seriously if it had a weird, ill-done intro?
    True, true. It might be that i play hacks from people fluent in the language enough to overlook this aspect. You've broadened my horizons, dear sir!
    Horizons being broadened in this topic
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

No Weavile or Garchomp??{D:} but they're my favourites... :(
    They aren't in the early stages of the game! Nothing prevents me of inserting them later on ^_^
    Amazing graphics.. Looking forward to it.. Sad to see garchomp removed.. Good luck
    Thanks dude! Garchomp out of it is just a matter of time
    Wow this is great I love it when hacks looks this beautiful and your sprites are really good, this is kind of a nitpick but are you going to properly spell the names of Pokemon trainer and items or keep them the big letters way.
    I like the big letters way, but the rombase keeps it properly. I'll probably mix them ^_^
    no Garchomp? whyyyyyyy??? sig..there goes my fave pokemon....why not get rid of either the clefable or jiglypuff lines. most people never use them...
    anyway i still wish you the best of luck in this hack. have a good one my friend
    We need some fairy types! But I'm not sure about having both clefable and jiglypuff.. Too much maybe?
    This Looks Amaaaaaazing!
    I'm gonna try this! Good Luck on this hack and keep up the good work! Hope to see more rom hacks from you :D
    Thanks for supporting! Appreciate it :pink_love:
    Any updates?
    Dionen, we miss you.
    darling already noticed :t124:
    best looking hack cant wait good luck and please don't give up.
    I won't! haha, Thanks!
    No, no there is not. And there won't be anytime soon, sorry.
    Sorry

is it gba or ds it is simply awesome
    it's psp

just kidding, it's gba! Thanks c:
    This hack looks great (amaaaazzzing graphics)! Just wanted to ask, will new moves be implemented (prob be asked before but there was too many comments for me to read XD)?
    Yes, the creater is using the MrDS Rombase.
    Yes! MrDS Rombase is amazing!
    I've been following this thread for a while now, and I can't wait for it to be released! Keep up the good work, the hack looks amazing!
    Thanks for supporting, dude :pink_love:

Long time no see!
    I miss u guys so much ;-;
    And as predicted, the prophecy was fulfilled (busy months)
    Unfortunately, december will probably be busy too. But I have some news for ya!

There will be +10 Badges in the hack.
    Beta will end after the 4º one
    A HUGE event will totally change the hack from early to mid-late gameplay.
    Hoopa and Jirachi are now the main characters, and both have a new Original Form

The Original Forms design will be revealed soon
    See ya!​

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    *gasp* I am mesmerized, it's beautiful! Although I'm not comfortable with Lenora's and N's sprite used. Because it's Lenora and N. /scratches head. This will take time for me to get used to them not being Lenora and N instead of another person. Probably when I play this game.

Best of luck!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Sorry, Dio. I thought for a second that this would be Spanish.
    Alternate languages or no, this is so promising, it isn't funny. Keep up the awesome work!
    Not spanish, but maybe some portuguese references ^_^
    Thanks dude!
    Beautiful graphics but........... STORY NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
    other than that really liked it
    I didn't even show you the story yet, what are you talking about? :pink_giggle:
    Thanks!
    *gasp* I am mesmerized, it's beautiful! Although I'm not comfortable with Lenora's and N's sprite used. Because it's Lenora and N. /scratches head. This will take time for me to get used to them not being Lenora and N instead of another person. Probably when I play this game.
    Best of luck!
    I agree! Using same overworlds and sprites may cause some confusion, but i'm pretty sure you get easily used to it.
    Also, it's not Lenora. There is no apron, so there is no Lenora :P
    I can't say the same about N D:
    Hmm..? :) Interesting..
    I look forward to it. ;)
    Thanks dude!
    Just to clear things up:

The Original Form Hoopa is not Unbound Hoopa
    but Unbound Hoopa will be there too!

The Badges are not gyms...
    Well, not after the 4º one.

Back