• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 3, 2021
oh dangiti dang....and here i was begining to contemplate the possibilty of learning how to make hacks in order to create one about a plot idea that has been in the back of my mind for the longest time. but after seeing such beautiful graphics i would just be too ashamed to make any lameass pice of crapp hack of my own

....kuddos to you though this looks AMAIZING...honestly, top notch stuff good for you my friend (im flattering as a form of preassure so we can get our hands in the hack as soon as possible lol ) good luck dionen

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
After visiting (maybe revisiting?) the first page, as well as reading the recent comments (or non-recent, depends on how you look at it), I must say that I am getting addicted to this game! It looks so good, my mind is drooling and salivating for this gem. I also like the storyline and I can't wait to see how this story will pan out. All I can say is that I will patiently (and eagerly) wait for this gem of a ROM hack and that I hope all goes well for you and your life. Have a great 2 months of personal business! (insert thumbs-up here)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 14, 2018
This looks amazing. It's hard to believe it's a Fire Red base. How did you get the graphics that good?

I just hope this gets finished.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
where the link to download....I can't find it
"There's no download links yet..." XY, Blaziken {XD}
HELP ME! I CAN"T FIND IT TOO!! lol
There's no download links yet...
And Dionen, good luck with the hack...
Thanks dude! ♥
hahaha fever is life fever is love with every update it rose above :D
good luck and more power dude!!
I'll be waiting for this ;)
Thanks for supporting! ;)
This seems quite interesting! Although, the paragraph in the introduction is a little cliche, grammatically incorrect here and there and slightly contradictory in a few spots.
I would like to put to you a less erroneous version of the introduction's paragraph:
Spoiler:
If I may, I would also like to put forward a slightly modified version of the above one that uses what I consider to be more grand-sounding language that I think is fitting for the 'mysterious voice talking to you preemptively' feel you seem to be going for:
Spoiler:

You can use either of those renditions of your intro if you like (although I'd love it if, if you did, you credited me for the half-hour I spent making the second one) :3

Also, another grammatical error for you; in the screenshot where the professor is showing a few characters where to find Pokemon, he says 'Pokemons'. The plural for Pokemon is the same as its singular, it's just 'Pokemon' (like sheep or fish instead of 'sheeps' or 'fishes').
this:pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love:
is:pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love:
beautiful:pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love:
:pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love::pink_love:
Really! Thanks you so much dude
You have no idea of how I appreciate your effort to make the hack better
Already changed and credited!
Thanks! :pink_love:

Easily the most beautiful hack i've seen yet! I love the battle BG's.
I'll be in line when a beta gets released!
Thanks Humble! I appreciate your support ^_^
oh dangiti dang....and here i was begining to contemplate the possibilty of learning how to make hacks in order to create one about a plot idea that has been in the back of my mind for the longest time. but after seeing such beautiful graphics i would just be too ashamed to make any lameass pice of crapp hack of my own
....kuddos to you though this looks AMAIZING...honestly, top notch stuff good for you my friend (im flattering as a form of preassure so we can get our hands in the hack as soon as possible lol ) good luck dionen
Come on, do not say that! A hack is not only graphics, and you should not compare yours to others! I am making Pokémon:Life because I enjoy it, and not because i wanna be the best. If you like it, do it! I would love to see it ;) And thanks for supporting!
After visiting (maybe revisiting?) the first page, as well as reading the recent comments (or non-recent, depends on how you look at it), I must say that I am getting addicted to this game! It looks so good, my mind is drooling and salivating for this gem. I also like the storyline and I can't wait to see how this story will pan out. All I can say is that I will patiently (and eagerly) wait for this gem of a ROM hack and that I hope all goes well for you and your life. Have a great 2 months of personal business!
emojiicons_2_39797_8270_thumb.png
(thumbs-up inserted)
Thanks dude, I really appreciate it. Time is running! ;-;
Looks great. Is this ROM Hack still in progress or is there a beta released?
Progress! Progress! Progress! Progress!
The ROM is in hiatus...I guess?
And there's no beta release yet :D
guessed wrong ^_^
This looks amazing. It's hard to believe it's a Fire Red base. How did you get the graphics that good?
I just hope this gets finished.
Searched for new tilesets, of course ;)
And what a search! Tilesets are love, Tilesets are life

POKéDEX CHANGES

39qtGCu.png

Sneasel, Weavile, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Gible, Gabite and Garchomp are not in the Dex anymore.

WkN3S4U.png

Amaura, Aurorus, Phantump, Trevenant, Druddigon, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Noibat and Noivern are now part of the Pokémon:Life Pokédex!

Main reason? Generation diversity! ^^
ps: probably AnimEdit is not compatible with the SeasonSystem, which means that I'll probably just add it near to the beta release. No winter screens yet!

See ya!​

Years
Ga-Gar-Garchomp is out of the dex?!
lol

But, I love Garchomp...{XD}
I guessed wrong, eh?
Then, I look forward for the release!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
pretty nice new additions to the pokedex man
more xy the better ;)
Yes! More Kalos=Better
..I know now that nothing past this point has any chance of disappointing me
Ahem.. The dex is looking pretty nice :D
Thanks dude!
Ga-Gar-Garchomp is out of the dex?!
lol
But, I love Garchomp...{XD}
I guessed wrong, eh?
Then, I look forward for the release!
I don't think that some "rare" Pokémon with the same type is a good idea
Zygarde is already Dragon/Ground, you can have him ^_^
What do you plan to call Fletchinder, as its name is one character too long?
Good thinking! I didn't realize that it has 11 characters.
Probably it will be Hinoyakoma, it's japanese name.
An abbreviation would sound weird, from my point of view

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
ISSO, PORTUGUÊS! <3
It's looking awesome. The screenshots transmit an image of seriousness and I could see how much you are trying hard. Is it serious that you're doing it all by yourself?
I hope the first beta will come soon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022

WkN3S4U.png

Amaura, Aurorus, Phantump, Trevenant, Druddigon, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Talonflame, Noibat and Noivern are now part of the Pokémon:Life Pokédex!

TALONFLAME. YASS.

Fletchinder could be called Fletchindr, since the E is silent anyway. Having just one pokemon with a Japanese name would be weird.

EDIT: Also, if you'd like someone to check prose and grammar in any of your in-game dialogs, I'd be glad to help.

Your story...
This is not your average, simple story; yours is a story spanning many dimensions of reality and exploring the idea of life itself.
Generally, you would consider your conceptions of reality to be accurate...
They're not. They are unstable.
All you really know is that time is running and the Earth is spinning.
You are one in seven billion like you, but you are still different.
On your island, Nendios, you dream the same dream that all young trainers like yourself do -- to triumph over the Elite Four...
But there's more to the journey ahead of you than you could ever know.
Again, there are seven billion like you -- unfortunately, not many of them are as pure as you.
Many will try to manipulate you and anyone similarly pure, to use you to their own ends or even to simply impede your progress out of envy.
You must take heed of this. Life, the world and the people within that are unpredictable, despite what some may think.
Certainly, stride forth -- just be cautious.

Credits to UltraXTheMagmaDrapion and his Morgan Freeman style intro!

There are still some contradictions, I'd suggest the following.

This is not your Yours is not an average, simple story; yours is a story spanning many dimensions of reality, and exploring the very idea of life itself.

Generally, you would consider your conceptions concepts of reality to be accurate...
They're are not.
They Reality is unstable.

All you really know is that time is running and the Earth is spinning.

You are one in There are seven billion others like you, but you are still different.

On your island, Nendios, you dream the same dream that what all young trainers like yourself do -- to triumph over the Elite Four...

But there's more to the journey ahead of you than you could ever know.

Again, there are seven billion like you -- unfortunately however, not many of them only a handful are as pure.

Many will try to manipulate you, and anyone similarly pure, to use you to their own ends; or even to simply impede your progress out of envy.

You must take heed of this. Life, the world, and the people within, that they are all unpredictable, despite what some may think.

Certainly, stride forth -- just be cautious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Hey, woah, it's the romhack that we should critique, not the guys grammar in the forum.

Either way, Dionen, do you plan to have fully animated battle sprites, two-frames, or still images? I assume animated sprites are hella difficult to put into a Gen 3 game, but from all of the animations in your posts, im getting a little giddy.

Well rounded dex, i must say, these 151 are great choices. will the 151 be just the regional dex, or will they be the only pokemon in the game.

Thirdly, i am a grammar nazi in my own way, and when it comes to the dialogue in game, i would be happy to edit, proofread, and critique for you.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
Hey, woah, it's the romhack that we should critique, not the guys grammar in the forum..

I've been silently following this hack for a long time, I was just trying to help Dionen for a change. We all do what we can :)

Since you're a grammar nazi yourself, would you ever take a hack seriously if it had a weird, ill-done intro?

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Would you ever take a hack seriously if it had a weird, ill-done intro?

True, true. It might be that i play hacks from people fluent in the language enough to overlook this aspect. You've broadened my horizons, dear sir!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017

POKéDEX CHANGES

39qtGCu.png

Sneasel, Weavile, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Gible, Gabite and Garchomp are not in the Dex anymore.

WkN3S4U.png

Main reason? Generation diversity! ^^
ps: probably AnimEdit is not compatible with the SeasonSystem, which means that I'll probably just add it near to the beta release. No winter screens yet!

See ya!

No Weavile or Garchomp??{D:} but they're my favourites... :(

Back