• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • Dionen senpai stahp ur killing meh Dx.
    Is there anyone else that's doing that, and where can I find them?
    Well I didn't understand the question, but if you are talking about animated trainers there is a thread about it: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=236456
    ill neva stahp ^_^
    That's amazing. :)
    Thanks!
    Oh, yeah ...
    Animated Trainer Sprites ...
    Not for all trainers, though. Only special ones.
    This looks absolutely beautiful. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks, Meowth! :pink_love:
    It's been a long while since I get back here
    The updates are really impressive!
    Checking . . .
    Checking . . . . . . .
    How to download this game?
    You need to light up 1 red candle, hold it and scream OMG WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK in front of a mirror. I'll appear right behind you and I'll give you a pen drive with the full beta.
    Dionen isn't done with the beta yet so there is no download link yet.
    It's kinda annoying how people keep asking if there's a download even when the answer's on the same page. This stuff takes time.
    Well, now there is this new method.

Years
  • This is looking amazing. I can't wait to play it. Btw since it is so 5th gen like I was wondering if you would onsider addign Heatmor (My favorite Pokémon). It's fine if you don't though I'm just fan boying.

Porto

Survivor
    Years
  • I really love how you implemented a new background for when you've caught a Pokémon
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

Will there be a different background for each environment?

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Dis is lookng beazng. I can't wait ta play it. Btw snce it is so 5th gen like I was wonderng if you would onsider addign Heatmor (Mah favorite Pokémon). It's fne if you don't though I'm just fan boing.
    Probably not in the Pokédex. But I am taking this kind of request seriously and making sure that your Pokés will appear somewhere.
    "POKÉfan Emperor of Tigers would like to battle", haha
    I really love how you implemented a new background fo when you've caught a Pokémon
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

Will thare be a different background fo each environment?
    Actually this background and the battle one are the same, but different parts of it. And yes, one background for each environment!

Years
  • Actually dis background and tha battle one is tha sbee, but different parts of it. And yes, one background fo each environment!
    so, are you going to make the pokedex just like the black2/white2 or firered/leafgreen whose pokemon habitat feature in it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Can you make pokemon sprite behind and always follow you wherever you go?

Years
  • Probably not in the Pokédex. But I am taking this kind of request seriously and making sure that your Pokés will appear somewhere.
    "POKÉfan Emperor of Tigers would like to battle", haha

Actually this background and the battle one are the same, but different parts of it. And yes, one background for each environment!

Haha I see what you've done.

Flying Turtle

Some Random Ghost
    Years
  • OMG this hack looks so awesome, can't wait for it! Also, you should replace Burmy family with Zubat family... Just saying... Anyway, keep up the good work, it's awesomastic awesomely awesome. (Wow, I have a pretty great vocabulary)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    If there's one thing that everybody will love, it will be your Pokemon walking behind you. This is a hack of FireRed, but I'm not sure you can do it. But when you can greate gameplay like those screenshots(those graphics), you can do anything lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    If there's one thing that everybody will love, it will be your Pokemon walking behind you. This is a hack of FireRed, but I'm not sure you can do it. But when you can greate gameplay like those screenshots(those graphics), you can do anything lol.

haha damn right xD

Porto

Survivor
    Years
  • Hey, I got a bit confused by your screenshots. In some you did decapitalize everything, but in others you didn't. Are some screenshots just outdated? I really hope you'll decapitalize everything.
    Spoiler:

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Hey, I got a bit confused by your screenshots. In some you did decapitalize everything, but in others you didn't. Are some screenshots just outdated? I really hope you'll decapitalize everything.
    Spoiler:
    I'm pretty sure the Oshawott and Viridovia screens are older than the other two. He might have decapitalized some stuff later on.

Back