• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    I don't think this has already been posted, but if it has: sorry. The crystal in the big circle on crescent path doesn't actually heal my pokemon, despite selecting heal and the text saying 'Your Pokemon have been healed.'

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2019
    If the player tries to talk to the pikachu while Lola is dressing it in the ship the game will freeze :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    If the player tries to talk to the pikachu while Lola is dressing it in the ship the game will freeze :(

Yes you right it will freeze..
    And why i can't save my game file. When i try to save it said save error...

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    First the beta was supposed to have 2 gyms, then 1, after alll we get 0 xD

Anyway im going to test the alpha now, atleast is something.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    I don't know if this is a bug or not
    but I caught Ralts and it has physic and dark type.. Did you change it intentionally?
    I caught 3 of them but they have same types.
    Also they have random ability such as Rock Head and Swim Swift.
    I just wonder if they are bugs...

But I love you hack! best hack I ever I had played!! :)

Dayumm! The alpha must be pretty damn good for her to say it's the best hack she had ever played. XD

sword

LETS HACK.
    Years
  • This game is one of the best GBA games I ever played but also I have some problems with it
    1) There is a bug when LOLA said that she is dressing Pikachu and you talk to Pikachu the game frezees.
    2) I like you style of having the blue crystals instead of having save in menu but it is also a problem like the crystal in the ship you should make to heal to making a game hard is cool but sometime its not and I think you should add heal in that crystal.
    3)When Father gave me that Key Stone it said "You Recived ????????? " something like that and its not in the bag I don't know of thats a bug but if its one fix it.

And For The Moving Person And Crystal You Used Their movement right like the person with guitar if you talk to him he doesn't look at you .

But its great I like it a lot keep it up

Years
  • I don't think this has already been posted, but if it has: sorry. The crystal in the big circle on crescent path doesn't actually heal my pokemon, despite selecting heal and the text saying 'Your Pokemon have been healed.'
    Idk if it's intentional.. I could heal after the rain stopped.. You need to finish the event taking to Lola near that special tree to the left of crescent path

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Well done for the first demo. Whoever you got for the assembly language work has much skill. Animated Trainer sprites isn't even a feature in Emerald, and the cut-scenes were awesome. This game has aspects that I would recommend changing, but those faults are easy to miss while you are being blinded by the game's intense graphics. Your choice of tiles is impressive.
    + The person doing the ASM work is clearly on another level
    + Animated Trainer sprites in-battle
    + Cinematic cut-scenes
    + Trust system makes good use of flags
    + Marvelous tile choices

- FRLG music choices were terribly unfitting in just about every instance, completely ruining cut-scenes, and "tragic past" speeches by preventing immersion
    - Silly dialogue to instigate some battles
    - Choppy grass animation frames are a lot more noticeable when walking
    - "Sliding screen" transition at the start of battles looks questionable
    - Some dialogue is very unusual because the player character cannot talk

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes! A great way to start a nice and amazing hack! The storyline was good and wow, the graphics are great! It's like you are playing with a NDS Rom haha. Can't wait to play more of this hack :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • This is the most beautiful HackROM (graphically talking) i ever played, it's even more prettier than Light Platinum <3 ...
    So far, i've got this observations:
    -The music, as Zakurenai said, it's awful, i've read the Text File first tho, so don't worry xD
    -The Icons of Bidoof, Combee and Venipede are the same than Bunnelby
    -Sewaddle seems to be unfairness hardful to catch, i've even tried activating a 90% catch rate Cheat and it's not use D:
    -Blaine is the player's father or it's just a filler Overworld since this is an Alpha? xD
    -Player's mother doesn't look like the Main Character at all, so.. is he adopted or once again, the Mains are just Filler for now, until the True ones are completed and ready for insert them in the Hack? xD
    -I've never ever played a HackROM of FireRed with more than 1 Frame at the Pokémons or Trainers (Only the Orange haired one tho), looks kinda awesome <3
    -Flabébé sucks, like.. a lot.. i hate it so much.. it's really weak and its design it's ugly ;_; ... but welp.. i'll just deal with it, probably i'll treat a Pidgey as my starter or something like that.
    -I don't know why, but Gahvi had a Spanish text in the first time you meet him at Gogoat's Ranch xDD .. it was funny tho.
    -I suppose him, being one of Ghechis Servants it's a temporal filler too, right? xD
    -The crystal system is really awesome and original, but the crystal tile itself feels a bit.. hm.. i don't know, it's kinda weird because i don't feel it fuses very well with the Pokémon Tiles, maybe it's just a personal opinion tho, so don't worry too much about this xD

Welp, i'll keep playing it and if i have something else to say, i'll just edit this post <3

EDIT:
    -As some others said, Father gave me a "???????" named item instead of a key xD
    -Also, i've found this by using the Itemfinder in the Gogoat Ranch, it's safe tho, it doesn't freeze the game or anything, but yeah.. i think the ITEMfinder should find ITEMS, not weird msgboxes, right? xD

EDIT2:
    -I don't know if i should report this since it's really, really silly, but i guess i'll go ahead, just to report it xD
    When you enter in this room at the S.S. Anne, when talking with this Sailor, the Textbox looks kinda weird, it fixes after a second or 2 tho, it's really stupid, so you don't need to even worry about it, but yeah, i just said it to keep it registered xD

EDIT3:
    Another silly thing, in the S.S. Enna there's this weird random arrow near the Crystal.
    It doesn't make too much sense, so i've reported it xD

EDIT4:
    Silly question.. why did you used "right know" instead of "right now" in the S.S. Enna NPCs which are in the talking with Wallace? xD..

EDIT5:
    Another silly bug, in the instant when the Mugshot against Lola appears, her Overworld goes a bit crazy.
    Also, someone said something like that interacting with Puppy Lord could cause a Freeze, it didn't happened to me so far.
    There's just a usual msgbox saying that he likes what's happening around him and he feels Fabulous.
    Btw, i kinda like Lola a lot, she said a fancy line playing with the "Fabulous" word, i can't remember right now what was it but it was a joke to Wallace's way of talking and it was gorgeous xDDD

EDIT6:
    I just noted it, but Ghavi is like this game's Stilzkin xD
    I didn't played Final Fantasy too much, in fact, i've only saw the Plot of FFIX in Youtube and played a few of the 3D DS Games like Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, but i definitely remember him as a usual character xD

EDIT7:
    Another little one of those weird msgboxes by using the Itemfinder in the Ancient Ruins at the Crescent Path

EDIT8:
    Sup, how's it going bro?
    It's not like that building crushed my head 10 times or anything xDD

EDIT9:
    Oh, i was at the end of the Alpha xD
    I just had to defeat that little girl.
    Even at its end, it was as beautiful as how it started <3
    I'll be waiting for the next Alpha/Beta, i'm glad i tried this, even when it's an Alpha <3

Last edited:

A3vhill9

Ora ora ora!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    Well, I don't know if someone said it, but the move "teleport"is a bit... bugged. It says that you will be teleported in Celadon City, and teleports you in a link battle room where you will be stuck (each time you quit this room you will be teleported in that room again).

But it's an AWSOME hack anyway, thank you so much for this alpha! I'm really curious about the "trust point" system...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well, I don't know if someone said it, but the move "teleport"is a bit... bugged. It says that you will be teleported in Celadon City, and teleports you in a link battle room where you will be stuck (each time you quit this room you will be teleported in that room again).

But it's an AWSOME hack anyway, thank you so much for this alpha! I'm really curious about the "trust point" system...

You should probably never use Teleport in a rom hack haha. It almost never does what you want Teleport to do

Years
  • Just tried the alpha.
    I think it's the best hack i have ever played so far.
    Cant wait for the next alpha/beta.
    Keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    please help I need A rom .gba to apply the ips patch i cant find a good no roms work for me just a white screen

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2020
    Just started a series for this hack. Really enjoyed playing this. Honestly one of my most hyped hacks to play. Can't wait for more. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2023
    eu n acredito até agr q foi um br que fez essa porra HEUEHUEHUE
    pensei que fosse um asiatico
    quem n quer ser umm asiatico na vida né
    ~
    i'm downloading right now
    btw gl

Back