• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Is this hack works for gba emulator android user? IT DOESN'T WORN ON MINE.

Does it work in your android phone?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Well if asking for roms is wrong then, why will you put it in .ips? Theres so many .gba emus why everybody puts it in .ips coudnt they just freaking put it in .gba ? Or just 2 of them one download link for .ips and other for .gba. they told me it takes like 1 min then freaking do it ffs thanks.

Years
  • Well if asking for roms is wrong then, why will you put it in .ips? Theres so many .gba emus why everybody puts it in .ips coudnt they just freaking put it in .gba ? Or just 2 of them one download link for .ips and other for .gba. they told me it takes like 1 min then freaking do it ffs thanks.

The whole reason why hacks must be uploaded as patches, .IPS or .UPS files, is exactly because the distribution of ROM files, .GBA and .NDS, is against the law. Therefore, the legal workaround is to work using patches, which can then be applied to a clean FireRed or base ROM which you, the user, can download from elsewhere (just google it, it really isn't that hard) and then patch it yourself using a program such as Lunar IPS.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Well if asking for roms is wrong then, why will you put it in .ips? Theres so many .gba emus why everybody puts it in .ips coudnt they just freaking put it in .gba ? Or just 2 of them one download link for .ips and other for .gba. they told me it takes like 1 min then freaking do it ffs thanks.

IPS files are patches you can apply to ROMs (a Fire Red GBA file in this case) with any IPS patching software, so you can play it in a GBA emulator.

Just google for both the IPS patcher (I use Lunar IPS) and the ROM, apply the patch and you're ready to play. Applying the patch takes less than 1 minute.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Didnt you guys read what I comment, my computer is currently broken so im looking for someone to patch it for me! If theres an iOS IPS Patcher just tell me! Thanks -_- If you guys are kind enough to patch it for me ill really appreciate it.

Years
  • Didnt you guys read what I comment, my computer is currently broken so im looking for someone to patch it for me! If theres an iOS IPS Patcher just tell me! Thanks -_- If you guys are kind enough to patch it for me ill really appreciate it.

As far as I know there are no iOS patchers, but feel free to Google for some. It's not a matter of kindess, we legally cannot send you a ROM file.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    I found one that has auto ips patching, but once you open the .ips file it says Patching Complete but the screen is only black didnt even work, Well yea thats the only IPS Patcher I know I found a scam ripoff program thats called UniPatcher.

I guess I wont be playing this awesome game ffs.

Years
  • I'm loving the game so far but I've run into some... bugs. They're not fatal but I'd rather find a way to correct them because I think it's because of something I did since no one else seems to have similar bugs.

First:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I used the MultiPatch app to patch the FireRed rom I downloaded since I'm using a mac and couldn't find another app to patch it. Does anyone know how I might fix this?

Years
  • Nice hack i just wonder if I am the only one who got 3 little problems ... 1. when a battle starts (no matter if wild pokemon or trainer) my character looks like an old man Oo wth? and 2. is similar to 1. just that the opponent trainer looks rly strange at the beginning of a battle like they re wrong colored or whutever they look like sand zombies xD but at the end they re normal again ... funny thing lol but 3. is it normal i cant save? and that when my pokemon fainted the title screen appears right after and all my work is for nothing?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    @deus A great work the best ever hack ive played i guess some bugs but its fine and hope you will realese more updates Best wishes (between the update 1.6 end at the puzzle part ???)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    This hack looks amazing, can anyone help me figure out how to use the ips patch?

Ah, nvm.

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • when i played on an android My boy! emulator without patching i had same error when i tried to save.i renamed the patch to my base rom's name and used finding ips/ups patch option of that My Boy! emulator. but when i patched the ips file with lunar ips i do not get this error when saving again on My boy!

For My Boy you need change the save type to 128k
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

Pokémon: LIFE Version

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • I'm the master of correcting bugs by creating others.
    just gotta change some vars and the old man back bug will be fixed soon

edit: old man bug fixed, just like a few more of them.
    version a1.7 is up!

Last edited:

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
    Years
  • I'm the master of correcting bugs by creating others.
    just gotta change some vars and the old man back bug will be fixed soon

edit: old man bug fixed, just like a few more of them.
    version a1.7 is up!

Patching by LIPS then playing with No$gba crashes the game after the intro or even you skip the intro by pressing Start it crashes so I'm playing it on my smartphone using MyBoy and it's working.
    Well I played a bit of a1.6 and the old man bug wasn't there but when loading my save file to the new a1.7 the old man bug is now present.
    Viewing your trainer card shows a lady from Team Aqua.
    Well I guess that means we have to start a new game for the fix to do its thing right.
    I'm loving the game so far although there are some bugs, misspelled words etc., It's just the beginning and by means of testing and debugging are the ways to make this hack the best ever!

I'll edit post when I see some things to be fix ;)

MORE POWER MAN!
    SUPPORTING YOU SINCE DAY 1
    SALUTE!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I have tried this rom hack for a bit, and there's something that I can't figure out: how do I switch Pokemon in/out of the party? I can't find a working computer, which is how excess party management is normally handled in Pokemon games... So far I have been stuck with whatever I first caught with no way to switch in anything new.

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    in this alpha there is no pc where you can store or take pokemon.maybe next alpha will have when there will be a city with pokemon center.(sdw7sm)

Years
  • Is there anywhere you can get a slakoth or a vigaroth in this hack?
    currently you can only get Bidoof, Bunnelby, Skiido, Pidget, Wingul, Budew, and Sewaddle in this Alpha. or maybe someone found other pokemon i haven't mentioned. still searching the Litleo. the ace trainer girl said she gets the Litleo from the top of O'Hana Mountain.
    can somebody tell me where can i find any poketreats? and can we encounter wild pokemon at tall grass in the area near the end of Alpha?

Back