• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    lol i was watching very carefuly to see if i could notice anything. i love it though. i think you two have doen an excelent job. keep it up! :D

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
    thanks guys.

we have been working on more music today and there are some nice aditions but were not saying. you'll have to wait and see XD.

link

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
    Every day I in love more of this hack.
    About the weather cahnges, good, but, what about changing it when you meet the legends?. that would be nice, you know; Suicune; some blizzard. Ho-oh: shiny sun. Lugia: Rain. Entei: Fire?? (Nop, tha's not good xDD), Raikou: thunders, and blah blah blah... it's just a suggestion xDD, but the thing is almost perfect guys, perhaps, nintendo will buy your game and turn it in an official one!
    that could be intersting. but i would of thought of doing it where the pokemon tower was?

link
    About this thing about the ghost possible event; The pokemon tower was in the place of Lavender radio tower; in crystal, it was erased without explanation and the graveyard was in Mr. Fuji's house. Maybe you could the secret passage at Mr. Fuji's house and it will lead us under the radio tower.
    i've got a crazy idea.
    What if the dead pokemon are seeking revenge because the demolition of his tombs (Lavender tower) to construct the radio tower? perhaps the return of Marowak's mother phantom.
    Ok, that was crazy xD.

Go ahead!

P.S: About the boot screen. Perhaps, you could have permission by the user who once made "Crystal Shards" (The abandoned hack) to have his own. It was pretty good.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Every day I in love more of this hack.
    About the weather cahnges, good, but, what about changing it when you meet the legends?. that would be nice, you know; Suicune; some blizzard. Ho-oh: shiny sun. Lugia: Rain. Entei: Fire?? (Nop, tha's not good xDD), Raikou: thunders, and blah blah blah... it's just a suggestion xDD, but the thing is almost perfect guys, perhaps, nintendo will buy your game and turn it in an official one!

About this thing about the ghost possible event; The pokemon tower was in the place of Lavender radio tower; in crystal, it was erased without explanation and the graveyard was in Mr. Fuji's house. Maybe you could the secret passage at Mr. Fuji's house and it will lead us under the radio tower.
    i've got a crazy idea.
    What if the dead pokemon are seeking revenge because the demolition of his tombs (Lavender tower) to construct the radio tower? perhaps the return of Marowak's mother phantom.
    Ok, that was crazy xD.

Go ahead!

P.S: About the boot screen. Perhaps, you could have permission by the user who once made "Crystal Shards" (The abandoned hack) to have his own. It was pretty good.

Crystal shards never had a boot screen I don't think..at least the one at WAH didn't XD
    Hmm we'll think about the Ideas you said, I may as well let Link answer them.
    I did more remixes today, some familiar some totally different and unexpected, but like always I won't spoil the suprise XD :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Yeah, and make that Marowak hold a Thick Club! That way, catching it would guarantee you a rare item! ^^

linkandzelda

Years
    guys. thats quite a good idea. i think i might do that when i get to lavender. but it needs some other purpose that stops you from leaving town or something maybe? any ideas?

link

Years
    guys. thats quite a good idea. i think i might do that when i get to lavender. but it needs some other purpose that stops you from leaving town or something maybe? any ideas?

link
    Maybe it could have something to do with Giovanni?
    I know he's important in the story, but I don't know how, so I can't go any further.

Years
    Maybe it could have something to do with Giovanni?
    I know he's important in the story, but I don't know how, so I can't go any further.

hmm. youve given me a good idea. im not saying though XD.
    Exactly my point.
    I have no idea what he could do.

Also, link, I think you will only release 1-2 betas:
    1- At this rate, you'll complete the hack!
    2- Bug fixes/Extra features.

Last edited:

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    Yeah you could go to Lavender and talk to Fuji to start the event and there could be a storm(Possibly a Leg in the area, Kyorge :? ) and cause of it the sea is blocked, there's a rockslide at the mountain, and the police are not letting anyone get past them(towards Saffron) just incase anything happens and they advise people to stay inside ? :)

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    i hope the events are really hard! that way you spend more time. also make everyone stronger xD more of a challange. i hate how the trainers in th other games are so weak... i spend at least 2 days on a game. when i wana spend long time!!! :D

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
    I would suggest:
    You are leaving the town but at his moment the radio card catch a broadcast and in it can be heard help advices from the radio tower. Then you enter and the tower is full of ghosts seeking revenge.
    And here is the Giovanni part: he's planing the same that in Johto but in the lavender Tower, and for that plan, he used necromance knowledges to make the death pokemon overtake the tower.
    At the end, you fight giovanni, and later you enter a dimensional-door that leads you to some kind of "hell". there you fight a legend (Some event you could make) and tha's all!.
    Ok, is not the most brillan idea, but you could make some great things for that.

linkandzelda

Years
    thats a pretty good idea. although with the role that giovanni plays in this im not sure what he would want with dead pokes :| thanks for the ideas XD.

update: beta is quite close. alot of things have been added and fixed. alot more music is now in place.
    stay tuned for a beta possibly in the next week or 2.

link

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
    For the power plant you could make it so theres a second room behind the first one, and it has the electric pokemon that were in it in r/b/y/fr/lg, but you can't go into it until you help fix the power plant. The guy that takes the part from you could say that when they built it, they decided to add onto it so the pokemon wouldn't be homeless, and the reason you couldn't go back there is the wild pokemon were in a rage because they didn't have any electricity to "eat"

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
    I cant believe it, really!, next week?!
    Thanks!, you made me happy. I have many good memories of my childhood playing Crystal, and, because of you, I will revive, in a better better form those moments.
    Thank you guys!

P.S: Don't feel "pressured" by our ideas (specially mine ones xD), it's your game and you must to do only what you want to do. BTW, I'm not asking you tu put the Lavender event after all, I just want an explanation of the demolition of the tower and what happened to it after R/B/Y events! xDD, so, if you don't have time or something, it's ok! (But if you wantr and can doit, so... xD)

Last edited:
    Years
    Pretty interesting stuff, keep it up. This is going to be great stuff! I always love to see Crystal hacks (not much is out there at the moment...):)

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    lol i thought this hack just got started its been worked on since august T_T

anyways nice hack i look forward to playing it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back