• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • actully it isnt given to you in this by the director. its somewhere in the ruins. remember you can only get to some parts via union cave.

good news. i've ironed out alot of bugs in johto. still doing kanto.

link

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    actully it isnt given to you in this by the director. its somewhere in the ruins. remember you can only get to some parts via union cave.

link

I've completely searched union cave and got to two parts of the ruin... of which both when I read the panel it says it faded away or something. Nothing else found unfortunately. This is right after I bear radio tower btw. You think you can be more specific or pm me or something?

However, I did find something..... interesting..... in DARK cave... without flash too lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    I played this game for 10 minutes, and i think its really good!
    I hope you can finish this game soon, because I can't wait to battle red in this game!
    Good Luck!

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2014
    actully it isnt given to you in this by the director. its somewhere in the ruins. remember you can only get to some parts via union cave.

link
    lol tell me when you're online again, I need to know what other remixes you guys need. As far as route 2 though, someone else might have to do that.

bian

Years
  • i have a question..

i know that when you get the egg at the assistant at the pokecenter in beta 1.1,the game will
    reset.but why when i got the egg,it didn't reset and it still continued playing?

i'm also wondering if it this happens,many bugs will come out?

pls..reply thnx..

linkandzelda

Years
  • i cant say. hopfully there isnt any bugs. but as i said i thought i fixed the egg bug in 1.1. looks like i did.

link

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    There is one teeny tiny bug that would only take about twenty seconds to fix...

During the whole event of being given a Pokemon by the professor, if you walk away the "Don't go away yet!" happens correctly, but it's like this.

OAK: Don't go away yet!

So, you might want to change it to ELM or get rid of the OAK, because OAK isn't in the room... so it's kind of creepy...

Like he's watching you....

EVERYWHERE YOU GO...

Like when you use a bicycle indoors... >_>

PS: Also, another glitch. When you talk to the aide in the same room the text runs off the text box.

Its like this: There's only two of us so we're always- (Gets out of textbox)

So... there's another one.

DemonParia

Gangsterfresh Swagmaster
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Also, another glitch I found. When you battle the second trainer that you fight in the route after Cherrygrove, when you talk to him again he has glitched up text. He's the second trainer on that route.

bian

Years
  • I've just found another bug
    [don't know if you already know it or someone told it already,but i only want to share it.]

at the temple of rock,if you go down to a stair
    [sorry,forgot the location since i was stuck,but if i remember it correctly,it is near to a pokeball containing dire hit,a mew/mewtwo statue,and a aqua
    grunt.inside the stair was an aqua grunt and two diaries.]you will be stuck and you can't go
    up again.

I have a question,is there still a way to go up on it or not? thnx..

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    can you really find a ralts near route 30 & Cherrygrove? i saw on the walkthrough and i tried it for like 15 mins and couldnt find one >.< i might just get a butterfree instead =o

XxOblivion77

All-Around Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    Hey Link, can you fix the gym leader theme? The beginning part I mean. The booping noise does not sound good. Anyway, awesome hack Link. Looking forward to it's completion.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    can eevee evolve into espeon/umbreon in this game?
    And how do those trade pokemon evolve?

linkandzelda

Years
  • There is one teeny tiny bug that would only take about twenty seconds to fix...

During the whole event of being given a Pokemon by the professor, if you walk away the "Don't go away yet!" happens correctly, but it's like this.

OAK: Don't go away yet!

So, you might want to change it to ELM or get rid of the OAK, because OAK isn't in the room... so it's kind of creepy...

Like he's watching you....

EVERYWHERE YOU GO...

Like when you use a bicycle indoors... >_>

PS: Also, another glitch. When you talk to the aide in the same room the text runs off the text box.

Its like this: There's only two of us so we're always- (Gets out of textbox)

So... there's another one.

thankyou. i spotted these and they are fixed already.

thanks.

Wow, this is a really good hack!

Also, another glitch I found. When you battle the second trainer that you fight in the route after Cherrygrove, when you talk to him again he has glitched up text. He's the second trainer on that route.

I spotted thisone too. its fixed.

I've just found another bug
    [don't know if you already know it or someone told it already,but i only want to share it.]

at the temple of rock,if you go down to a stair
    [sorry,forgot the location since i was stuck,but if i remember it correctly,it is near to a pokeball containing dire hit,a mew/mewtwo statue,and a aqua
    grunt.inside the stair was an aqua grunt and two diaries.]you will be stuck and you can't go
    up again.

I have a question,is there still a way to go up on it or not? thnx..

i was aware of this and its been fixed. there is no way to go up im afraid.

can you really find a ralts near route 30 & Cherrygrove? i saw on the walkthrough and i tried it for like 15 mins and couldnt find one >.< i might just get a butterfree instead =o

yes you can find a ralts on route 30. he is very rare to find. the only way i found him was when i wasnt looking lol. everytime i tried looking i couldnt find him xd but he is there.

can eevee evolve into espeon/umbreon in this game?
    And how do those trade pokemon evolve?

im afraid that espion and umbreon are not avalible in the current beta. but they will be in the beta 2. you have to discover that yourself xd but i'll tellyou that most are by level.

the sailor near the lighthouse is annoying >.<

i know i need to move him.

update: havent had much time to hack recently and ive been ill allday yesterday but im gonna hack tomorow. ive just been fixing bugs throughout johto and kanto. i think johto is 99% bug free :D im still doing kanto.

link

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    lol dunno if its only me or a bug, but when I defeated the rival in Burnt Tower and fell through the hole, my game crashed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2009
    I'm encountering a few bugs.

-Once, I walked into the back entrance of the National Park, and the game reset.
    -The items (Electrodes) on Lance's side of the machine in Rocket's Hideout glitch the game.
    -I dunno if this is really too much of a bug, but when I tried headbutt, the game froze.

And one things that bothers me (I'm guessing it would of been fixed in later betas anyway, but) Lance does not have a walking animation.

Otherwise, this is one of the best hacks I have played, rivaling Zel's Shiny Gold, and Rijon Adventures. Keep on trucking, and I can't wait to see the full version.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I'm encountering a few bugs.

-Once, I walked into the back entrance of the National Park, and the game reset.
    -The items (Electrodes) on Lance's side of the machine in Rocket's Hideout glitch the game.
    -I dunno if this is really too much of a bug, but when I tried headbutt, the game froze.

And one things that bothers me (I'm guessing it would of been fixed in later betas anyway, but) Lance does not have a walking animation.

Otherwise, this is one of the best hacks I have played, rivaling Zel's Shiny Gold, and Rijon Adventures. Keep on trucking, and I can't wait to see the full version.

Well the headbutt script has been fixed. Me and Link found the solution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back