• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • you cant get the gs ball yet. im not sure where you get it from yet though. the event will be a new one to obtain it though.

link

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • uhhh you said the starters are only in 1.1, but I got the egg for cyndiquil in the one town w/ burnt tower in it while using beta 1, is that normal? did you put the event for it in 1, but didn't put it in the map, and this is a patching error, or is it something else?

oh there's a glitch in cianwood where you can surf near the elemental hyperbeam lady's house. when you do that, surf over the dark water. you can then surf to the rocks, and when you land on the rocks you stop surfing and walk on them, although this glitch was in beta 1 and might have been removed since then.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    i have one question...

wth is up with Bugzy. Is he cross eyed or something? When I saw this I just sat there looking at the screen for about 2 minutes. So wth is up with Bugzy.

also when I get to face my rival in azalea town when i battle his starter (in my case its bayleaf) the game resets.

EDIT: never mind I fixed it. (note: never patch a file that has alredy been patched)

also u can use cut anywhere in ilex forest. U might want to fix that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I got a question about downloading the game, i pretty much don't knw how to start it up and play it. I downloaded both patches but i'm stuck

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    So many G/S/C remakes...
    To tell u the truth, by lookin at these pics, this seems like the best G/S/C remake
    Nice Scripting!
    Good Luck!

GFS

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    This hack is AMAZING
    the tiles are very professional and the other graphics are great as well
    And the scripting is of another world
    Great job with this hack You have my support

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • I have a glitch:
    when I encountered an unown, the pokeball symbol that tells you if you have one yet wasn't there, but right when I threw a pokeball it just appeared.

weird, huh?

Jcat4

Awesome Person
    Years
  • Hey in my game, after you get the egg from the elms aid guy after beating the first gym, he bounces back when walking out and my game freezes O.o

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • ohh god..........read the damn previous pages...your like the 9000th person to say that!
    I'm not explaining. LaZ has said enough times.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • glitch

I encountered missingno in one of the new areas in the game. The name of the place I saw it is in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    I can't find the clear bell anywhere in the ruins of alph. Can someone tell me where it is?
    Also where do I get dive?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back