• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    oooh one more quick question have u made sure it saves right cause i was planning on playing it with my psp since my computer doesnt have enough ram to play the game nicely

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • its going to be a christmas present for us, the beta...
    and day and night is going to be a present from MM_X
    even if its day/night only for RSE at least it came out its really hard i can tell
    ANYWAY.... i know the game is gunna be fire soo if it doesnt win at least HotW imma be pissed

Pingouin_7

eevee could be evolved without stones but without night and day how

so whats so wrong about going through the trouble of getting stones and about gengar yeah and the other pokemon your right but still... i cant play vba and there are probably othr people who cant either so why not just makee them evolve by level

If you can't play on VBA... then say bye to Liquid Crystal.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    OFF TOPIC: Speaking of VBA, I recently downloaded VBA link to try and trade between FR and LG, but it kept getting stuck on the "Please wait... press B to cancel" bit, and I'd have to press B, so it's not working for some reason. Anyone able to help me get it working?

ON TOPIC: Liquid Crystal looks absolutely amazing. Please let there be a beta released soon *prays*

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Hey link, just dropping bye...I decided to make *my* version of the evolution list. To help, if you don't need it, don't use it xD

Abra → Lvl. 24 Kadabra → Lvl. 42 Alakazam
    Machop → Lvl. 28 Machoke → Lvl. 45 Machamp
    Geodude → Lvl. 25 Geodude → Lvl. 45 Golem
    Ghastly → Lvl. 25 Haunter → Lvl. 45 Gengar
    Zubat → Lvl. 22 Golbat → Lvl. 40 Crobat(since hapiness is a biotch)
    Poliwag → Lvl. 25 Poliwhirl → Sun Stone Politoed
    Slopoke → Sun Stone Slowking
    Onix → Lvl. 40 Steelix
    Syther → Lvl. 40 Scizor
    Horsea → Lvl. 32 Seadra → Lvl. 50 Kingdra
    Porygon → Lvl. 40 Porygon2

If I forgot any, let meh know. Good luck with this link, keep it up! Luck~

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    how about Togepi --> Togetic? Cause, as you said, happiness is really awkward. Maybe lv35 or something? idk heh :)

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
    Years
  • oooh one more quick question have u made sure it saves right cause i was planning on playing it with my psp since my computer doesnt have enough ram to play the game nicely

it saves fine on psp. i play it on psp too xd.

its going to be a christmas present for us, the beta...
    and day and night is going to be a present from MM_X
    even if its day/night only for RSE at least it came out its really hard i can tell
    ANYWAY.... i know the game is gunna be fire soo if it doesnt win at least HotW imma be pissed

the beta will be an early christmas present :P. I cant wait for the d/n to be released for fr/lg.

this hack looks good im a mapper my self and i have too say that kinda incredible

thanks.

If you can't play on VBA... then say bye to Liquid Crystal.

not quite. it works on any emulator for gba that plays FR.

OFF TOPIC: Speaking of VBA, I recently downloaded VBA link to try and trade between FR and LG, but it kept getting stuck on the "Please wait... press B to cancel" bit, and I'd have to press B, so it's not working for some reason. Anyone able to help me get it working?

i had the same problem :-(. dont know how to fix it though.

ON TOPIC: Liquid Crystal looks absolutely amazing. Please let there be a beta released soon *prays*

hopfully there will.

Hey link, just dropping bye...I decided to make *my* version of the evolution list. To help, if you don't need it, don't use it xD

Abra → Lvl. 24 Kadabra → Lvl. 42 Alakazam
    Machop → Lvl. 28 Machoke → Lvl. 45 Machamp
    Geodude → Lvl. 25 Geodude → Lvl. 45 Golem
    Ghastly → Lvl. 25 Haunter → Lvl. 45 Gengar
    Zubat → Lvl. 22 Golbat → Lvl. 40 Crobat(since hapiness is a biotch)
    Poliwag → Lvl. 25 Poliwhirl → Sun Stone Politoed
    Slopoke → Sun Stone Slowking
    Onix → Lvl. 40 Steelix
    Syther → Lvl. 40 Scizor
    Horsea → Lvl. 32 Seadra → Lvl. 50 Kingdra
    Porygon → Lvl. 40 Porygon2

If I forgot any, let meh know. Good luck with this link, keep it up! Luck~

thanks for this although i probably wont use all of them. i have ideas for some but also level evolutions can get kind of boring. there will be more than that.

how about Togepi --> Togetic? Cause, as you said, happiness is really awkward. Maybe lv35 or something? idk heh :)

see next post

happiness adds difference to evolutions
    as it was in the original Crystal It should be kept.

aggreed.

update: im waiting for my testers to finish. in the mean time im working on some new music.

link

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Yeah, you're right about the happiness thing. I've gone back to playing the original Crystal in wait for this, and it does add something different to it heh.

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
  • I have a question.
    IN other FR hacks, when you save after gaining the first Poke, when you trun on again the little animation that shows you the progress (I forgot the word! XS) whan you got out of Profesor Elm's lab, says: "------- get out of Professor Oak's lab" or something like that. Can you fix it?

P.S: The beta is almost relased!, I've finally played D/P and now I know that Crystal is the best pkmn ever!

linkandzelda

Years
  • I have a question.
    IN other FR hacks, when you save after gaining the first Poke, when you trun on again the little animation that shows you the progress (I forgot the word! XS) whan you got out of Profesor Elm's lab, says: "------- get out of Professor Oak's lab" or something like that. Can you fix it?

P.S: The beta is almost relased!, I've finally played D/P and now I know that Crystal is the best pkmn ever!

im not too sure what you mean. could you explain more please?

link

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I think they mean the "recent events" thing that comes up when you load your save game on Fire Red.

joelvill555

Veteran pokemon trainer
    Years
  • he means when you leave a building in fire red it says
    "left pokemon center and rested comfortably" or whatever
    HIRO saved progress at celadon city...
    and the screen turns black and white

Pingouin_7

Make VBA 1 Joypad #1 and VBA 2 Joypad #2. Oh, and go to Options --> Emulator and uncheck "pause when in inactive window"

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Thanks very much, I managed it ^^.

Can't wait till the beta's released - it would make a great Christmas present :P

linkandzelda

Years
  • thanks guys. i have to say that th beta is actully ready. i'm holding it back for a bit incase i missed something or have any last minute ideas. i still have 1-2 songs to do but they could possibly wait till next beta. stay tuned

link

linkandzelda

Years
  • im not sure about today. im thinking of some last few features. i wont get the music finished by today either :|

link

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back