• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
  • I haver a glitch:
    Since you seem, to be pretty far already and, if I remember right, you're going to have 4 betas, will there be a new region, or are you just going to make more towns, routes, buildings, and events in Kanto and Johto?

LaZ said on the previous page (or the one before that), that the Orange Islands will be in this game (a part of it in Beta 2).

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Woah, dude. That was the Best Drawing of the Pokemon Mart!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • The new screens really do add some sort of uniquie felling to the game, im not sure how to describe it really, but it adds a much more Johto like presance to the hack, something all the other G/S/C remakes lack. Anyways good luck and im looking foward to the release (Hopefully I can finish Platinum before its released though ^^)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    well i found a bug/error/glitch

i dont kno if you kno it alraedy but i wanna share

when i get the dragon fang and resturn to the gym she still won't give me the bagde

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Hay in safforn city how do i get pass Develeoper LaZ?
    i got a fusia city gyn bagde and whent to talk to
    LaZ and i got to fight him... but all the time i battle him
    the game freezes or resets the game to the theme thing

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    hey great game but im kinda stuck on the dragons den cuz i cant use whirlpool on the whirpool thing where im suppose to get to that man so i can get my badge.. and i really dont wanna start again someone plz help? and whirpool was in tm for some reason and i my pidgey learned it for some reason., help

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    hey great game but im kinda stuck on the dragons den cuz i cant use whirlpool on the whirpool thing where im suppose to get to that man so i can get my badge.. and i really dont wanna start again someone plz help? and whirpool was in tm for some reason and i my pidgey learned it for some reason., help

have you tried surfing onto the wirlpools because thats what it will ask you.

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    This is pretty good so far; the Zane battle at the beginning of the game was random and unexpected, but easy. :p

I found a bug I don't know if anyone else has found; if you try to leave in Elm's lab before getting your starter, it still says "Oak:" instead of "Elm:".

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    How to...

Hey dude i have a question ... on the second city after beating bugssy, i go on and when i go the the forest, my arrival comes and he sends out his starer and it laggs im playing 1.1 and i patched it to the 1.0 and it still doesnt work please someone help me thanks :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey dude i have a question ... on the second city after beating bugssy, i go on and when i go the the forest, my arrival comes and he sends out his starer and it laggs im playing 1.1 and i patched it to the 1.0 and it still doesnt work please someone help me thanks :)

Do not, I repeat, do NOT patch the patch over a ROM that's already been patched...
    Read the Before Playing A Hack thread for further details about how to play hacks...

Ahasverus

Suicune Guardian
    Years
  • well thanks i guess
    but wats a root rom?
    i'm kinda new to vba stuff but not the games (gba)
    I mean, the rom you patched :S, there are so many roms on the web, of the same game, but the patch only works at full with 1, so, perhaps, you patched a hacked version or an edited version, I tell you this because once i did the same xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back