• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
  • Hello people. After one month the thread is reopened :P. I'm missing having the thread open so i reopened it xD.

Please people dont spam like before. there is a help thread, there are walkthroughs and pokemon location FAQ in the first post...
    thanks in advance
    link

EDIT: currently working on some new tiles. also working on something VERY AWSOME!!!!1111 but i cant say. ypu will have to wait for the next release to find out :P

Years
  • I've finished Beta 2 a while ago. There is glitch with a Scientist in TR HQ.
    Also I noticed this since beta 1. The trainer names and Pokemon/Pokemon levels are not what they were in the original Crystal and some trainers are missing like Pokefan William. Also I think Fisher should be Fisherman, ans Rocket Grunt and Static Grunt should have team before rocket and static. It's just a suggestion.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • I hate this thread, I hate thishack, I hate you...
    NOT!!!

You were scared, werent you? I knew it MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

...ok, enough with this, I´ll let my normal side come out...
    I´m glad to see this open again, it´s (to be honest) the only hack I´m looking forward to play (I´m more into Fangames atm,sry^^)
    I´m waiting for updates, and hope to see some screens^^

Anyway, your OWs will come soon. I hope...^^

Good luck,
    Bombah!

linkandzelda

Years
  • I've finished Beta 2 a while ago. There is glitch with a Scientist in TR HQ.
    Also I noticed this since beta 1. The trainer names and Pokemon/Pokemon levels are not what they were in the original Crystal and some trainers are missing like Pokefan William. Also I think Fisher should be Fisherman, ans Rocket Grunt and Static Grunt should have team before rocket and static. It's just a suggestion.

yes thanks. i know about the HQ rocket guy. i also noticed that the trainers names and posistions up until around goldenrod are different. i will of course be changing them back :P as its less acurate. the levels i raised from the orginals to make it harder as it was way too easy before. so they will stay.

the problem with not having Team infront is becuase of my planned team names for the future wont fit team in. so to be consistant im not having it in any of them. xD

I hate this thread, I hate thishack, I hate you...
    NOT!!!

You were scared, werent you? I knew it MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

...ok, enough with this, I´ll let my normal side come out...
    I´m glad to see this open again, it´s (to be honest) the only hack I´m looking forward to play (I´m more into Fangames atm,sry^^)
    I´m waiting for updates, and hope to see some screens^^

Anyway, your OWs will come soon. I hope...^^

Good luck,
    Bombah!

xD thanks dude. this is kind of a fan game eh? lol.

update: i'll post some updates soon. LOL

link

linkandzelda

Years
  • Yay, LC is back. Are there anymore minigames? XD And is there still ROM space? lol

well im not really thinking about minigames right now. there is one tiny one with team rocket where your in a big room with flash not usable and lots of invisable walls. and theres pokeballs that change location and have random items in. the invisable walls stay the same though.

There is bearly any rom space left. ive only got about 0x150000 bytes left :S. im gonna extend the rom though so its NP. i need to clear out all the dead music and dead scripts there are. i cant do that esialy until hackmew releases his next XSE version...

update: good news. while the thread was closed 2 very important bugs/limits were fixed. it is now possible for me to have as many healing places as i want. this was an issue with adding the OI that i couldnt avoid. people would die on the third island and you would be back in kanto again :S. thats unexeptable lol. so each fake pokecenter is now a real one :D:D:D.

Secondly... not sure if anyone noticed but valencia island didnt have indavidual map names. its now possible for me to extend that too. so all of the orange islands will have the correct names :D

link

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2009
    I was waiting till the thread was re-opened to post because I have to say, This hack is one of the best hacks on pokecommunity right now.
    I also love the minigame with the tm's So please don't remove it as it's the best thing I have ever seen in any hack and I support you 110% on this.
    I really hope you Finish this cause this hack is awesome.
    ~Hughie~

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • well im not really thinking about minigames right now. there is one tiny one with team rocket where your in a big room with flash not usable and lots of invisable walls. and theres pokeballs that change location and have random items in. the invisable walls stay the same though.

There is bearly any rom space left. ive only got about 0x150000 bytes left :S. im gonna extend the rom though so its NP. i need to clear out all the dead music and dead scripts there are. i cant do that esialy until hackmew releases his next XSE version...

update: good news. while the thread was closed 2 very important bugs/limits were fixed. it is now possible for me to have as many healing places as i want. this was an issue with adding the OI that i couldnt avoid. people would die on the third island and you would be back in kanto again :S. thats unexeptable lol. so each fake pokecenter is now a real one :D:D:D.

Secondly... not sure if anyone noticed but valencia island didnt have indavidual map names. its now possible for me to extend that too. so all of the orange islands will have the correct names :D

link

Awesome, but you can clear out scripts with the current XSE :P

This is probably a good time to say.. I'm back!! :D
    so expect some stuff from me :P

Welcome back.

yadayada

Pokemon Echoes Is Coming soon
    Years
  • I was waiting till the thread was re-opened to post because I have to say, This hack is one of the best hacks on pokecommunity right now.
    I also love the minigame with the tm's So please don't remove it as it's the best thing I have ever seen in any hack and I support you 110% on this.
    I really hope you Finish this cause this hack is awesome.
    ~Hughie~
    nope, not one of the best at all. it is, THE best

linkandzelda

Years
  • Well use the Fire Red Script dumps provided with XSE or randomly delete some FF.

the FR script dumps wont help. it dosnt work for my own scripts beyond 0x800000. ranomly deleting scripts will mess it up completely lol. you should know that :P

nope, not one of the best at all. it is, THE best

thanks dude xD

Nice seeing thread back :)
    Good luck with beta 3 laz :)

thanks. im a bit behind atm actully :S

link

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    excuse me, my haunter is now 55lv but still does not evolve even when he is wearing blackglasses
    does anyone know the exact level for haunter to evolve to gengar? thanks

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • excuse me, my haunter is now 55lv but still does not evolve even when he is wearing blackglasses
    does anyone know the exact level for haunter to evolve to gengar? thanks
    you can edit his evulotion using evulotion editor pro or yape -____-
    also there's a gengar event so why have you caught haunter anyway?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • the FR script dumps wont help. it dosnt work for my own scripts beyond 0x800000. ranomly deleting scripts will mess it up completely lol. you should know that :P

thanks dude xD

thanks. im a bit behind atm actully :S

link

Well you could always delete old tables such as the music table (the FF thing was a joke XD)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Does anyone know where I can find a list that shows all the pokemon locations in Liquid Crystal?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back