• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Great Job Christos. Im about to play the beta soon. ill tell you what i think of it after. but i think it will be good

-edit this is my first hack that i play but it wont work. i downloaded lunar ips patch. i opened it, select apply patch. i then chose pokemon liquid ocean and patched it to pokemon emerald (u) version. but when i drag over the liguid ocean game to the visualboy advance it says its an unsupported file. please no critisism because this is my first time doing this. just need a little help

-edit 2 never mind. i just got confused cause the title said emerald but. i saw profeesor ike so it is Pokemon Liquid Ocean.

Last edited:

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Well great hack so far. i am at gaia city. should i go to the place where rustboro in the real games is first or should i go to horizon beach first?

also i was exploring, i went into a cave then i entered a pasage and kept running down this road which went into the water and i stopped right next to the sign but i got stuck and couldnt move. im just reporting the glitch idk if anyone else has though

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok,I decided to replace Coral Town with this,I give ya Cast-Away Island:
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Last edited:

Meteordragon01

The Cruxis Angel
    Years
    I found one

Black@ndy said:
    Nice screen shot Christos:) . Can't wait for more screenies and the glitch freee beta:cool:
    Actually, I found one. When you go to sentret valley, theres a boy that you can talk to. However, when you talk to him, it freezes the game.(Hes near the water with a rock in it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The glitch free beta isn't released yet.
    I'm adding many things and extra events and I'll release it really soon.
    Here's a screenie:

Meteordragon01

The Cruxis Angel
    Years
    Hey, I know you said that you had glitches to work out, but this one is something you probably should know about. I think my character used substitute....The one with the black arrow is what im controlling after the battle with that Jr.Trainer And the one im supposed to be controlling is the one with the Yellow arrow. Im a ghost!

And sorry about the double post!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I know that,that's why I'm remaking my beta.
    Also you don't need to doublepost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back