• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Nice game, though i'm not really keen on letting the same heroes stay! Otherwise, Great game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2006
    When you deliver the package to your uncle, and go back home, and then when you go out and go to move deleters house it takes you to a gym and then when you go out it takes you to a city... Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    thx, but then you dont have pokemon, but i caught a snubull lv 7. without any pokemon :P

there are too much bug now..:(

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hi!
    Oh, the progress you've made... It's impressing.
    And I see you use banner by me in the first post :D

Good luck!

Matt

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Super nice new screenshots you got there Christos. Very nice. Hope to see more soon. Btw, the pre-alpha was amazing, can't wait for the alpha bud.

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    wow those are amazing screens i like it alot great work

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    the pre alpha was very good, but it has a lot of bugs
    hope you can correct those bugs
    good luck!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Nvm last question, why does Rebecca got grass pokemon with Rock Tomb, and when you lost, i land in a tree and can't get out of them.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    The sounds are like that in normal Emerald, too. I'm trying to find the flag for the match call, only I don't remember where you get it in Emerald.

I've fixed all the glitches. The alpha won't take long, I'm almost done.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Woah those are really good screens especially the one on the right

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yep, that's my favorite too. It reminds me of one of Naranja's screens. I love the screens like I said before, but why did you decide to switch the colors of the mountain tiles?

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Maybe it's because nowadays there are alot of hacks with different palettes and most of them have changed rock tiles...so that may be the reason(but thats just what I think)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Kriserice said:
    Nice game, though i'm not really keen on letting the same heroes stay! Otherwise, Great game

I'm going to change the heroes, they won't be in the alpha, but they'll probably be in the beta.

TreeckoLv.100 said:
    Yep, that's my favorite too. It reminds me of one of Naranja's screens. I love the screens like I said before, but why did you decide to switch the colors of the mountain tiles?

Why not change it? You changed it too.

Sorry for not posting screenshots in a while but I don't have many things to post. The alpha will be released 99.9% before Christmas. :P

Here's a screenshot of an item you'll obtain at a Team Rocket event.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Yeah, I like that percentage! The alpha will be awesome with it comes, I can put money on that:P Luck with LO and the alpha buddy.

Oh yeah, nice looking new item there Christos.

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
    Years
    Hello! Well, the sprite of the Flame Orb is really good, I'm intrigated¿What does the Flame Orb?(Don't answer me)
    That's all! Bye-Bye and good luck for everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back