• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well the screen shots look pretty nice there, but it's a shame that you've mixed up the RSE and FRLG styles, and so that kinda takes away from them. And the tree's shadows need to be fixed up a bit as well.

But none the less, it still looks pretty good. I'm just wondering as too what a couple of Lapras are doing in a lake XD;

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    hi i like the game but when i downloaded the alpha version n wen i get out of the house i giv the thing to the uncle and i cant go and meet that girl because a pokemon is in the way wot do i do ??

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Nice new screenshots Christos. Well done. The water's palettes caught my eye....it's perfect. You're really coming along quite nicely buddy. You sure do deserve HotY;) Keep up the wonderful work bud.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Wow, those screenshots sure look nice. :( *drools*
    Hey there kids! Let's play games together!

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2010
    Woohaa.
    Your hack looks nice dude! ^^
    Congrats on getting HotY 2006. =3
    Anyway, good luck in the future.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    This is coming along very nicely! Too bad I can't play it; my computer's just...dead.... Wait, this one is beta-less, isn't it? xD
    Either way, keep it up! :)

me_co

Watch Out! Dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    hay i just downloaded the alpha on the 1st page. and i cant even get a pokemon, is their any other alpha or beta on this thread

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    This is coming along very nicely! Too bad I can't play it; my computer's just...dead.... Wait, this one is beta-less, isn't it? xD
    Either way, keep it up! :)

Beta-less? The alpha and pre-alpha are released. Or maybe you meant no betas so it is beta-less. XD

how do i get past the snorlax please help!!!!!!!!!

Deliver the package in the center and talk to your mom once or twice.
    The Snorlax won't be there when you go again.

hay i just downloaded the alpha on the 1st page. and i cant even get a pokemon, is their any other alpha or beta on this thread

No idea why you can't. Try patching it on another Emerald ROM.

The gym leaders will give you new TMs. I'll try and post screenshots next Saturday and maybe a video of a new event. The second gym leader's sprite isn't complete.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    how do i get cut please help me some1 i love this game but i wanna play atleast half way lol

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Don't pull a muscle Christos.

In my opinion i don't really like the " G/S/C Starters " for some reason.
    Don't bother commenting on mine cause it'll just go off-topic.

davidm=
    You find it, if you want to get half way of the Beta or whatever you gotta search high and low (right, down, left and up in this case).

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I like the leader sprites and the "look" of the Gyms. Well, if you need to edit the second Gym Leader's sprite, I hope you can edit it to make it look better (maybe the legs look too... fat?, perhaps... maybe its his jeans are a bit big for him... but that also gives this guy "attitude")

That's all, good luck Christos... Keep up the good work on Liquid Ocean!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back