• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Maybe we should start a donation fund for Christos a new power supply.
    https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182001

Hey dude, calm down.

Anyways, I know this dude pretty long time to know that this isn't his style (even if my date of join says exactly opposite thing), now this is the reason why doesn't he answer on MSN. Anyways, hope that he will have it all back and running. Really, problems with power supply are ugly, experienced some time ago, but thank goodness I backed up all my ROM hacking data day before that and so I could continue at another computer without any problems.

Back to the topic... Your hack seems to be really good. You may not know, but I did vote for it last year. See you ;)

~Martin

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    First time i've played this game and i've got to say it's very impressive.. After you beat the first gym that's the end of the BETA, right? Just wanted to know, will you be changing the battle scene character sprite, because it's still the FR/LG Male character..

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    how do i even like get out of the second town?(the town wif a ghost house) when i tok to that monk like sprite,sme1 came in and they went to that house beside the school...then after that they said smething ghost like was blocking like the 1 in FRLG and RBY and then they left ...i went to look for them everywhere..Akira Plains...Legian areas and i couldn't find them even in the school and there are team rockets both male and female blocking a lab and a route to another area..so can any1 tell me how to find the monk and his assistant and how to get rid of those team rocket...

Thanks....

Hope Christo get his power supply bck soon to continue on his liquid ocean

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The hack's not dead, I've just been busy with other stuff, and I'm not planning to post any major updates, until I get something done.

For now, here's a small Zelda-styled item shop, it will sell healing items, as well as key items that will be needed to continue the game.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Ignore the question mark in the player's money, I'm using a gamesharked save file.

I could also use some ideas for new features and events, if any of you could post any ideas they want to see in the hack, if the idea can be implemented in the game, I may put it in.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Finally an update. Hey did you change paletts back to normal and you're using old ows right?

And the itemshop looks great.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Pretty hilarious! ^_^
    Who would want to buy a man's son? xD

Oh well... Lovely screenies and nice new update and at least now we know that this hack is till in kept in touch! :)

Best of luck~

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Hello Kronos!.
    The hack this one very well, pleases me in all the aspects (the palettes estan well, like the tiles, and every xD).
    I believe that you left everything it of FR, you might put algun tile exclusively or something like that and it(he,she) was staying very well, if already sigh some pardon xD.
    Good-bye!.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • that would be cool if you could buy the guys son, and like he
    follows you around, giving you ten masterballs at every town you arrive at.
    of course, he'd have to be $999,999. or higher.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • The hack's not dead, I've just been busy with other stuff, and I'm not planning to post any major updates, until I get something done.

For now, here's a small Zelda-styled item shop, it will sell healing items, as well as key items that will be needed to continue the game.

Ignore the question mark in the player's money, I'm using a gamesharked save file.

I could also use some ideas for new features and events, if any of you could post any ideas they want to see in the hack, if the idea can be implemented in the game, I may put it in.

Awesome! Can't wait for the next alpha/beta/whatever to come out, I gotta play it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back