• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Great hack im patching it oh yea by the pictures its a great hack oh yea and it doe not give white screen did you check what the ips is its to emerald ok and if not that make sure you didnt ips on a pokemon emerald that you patched already i found glitch may is stuck in a tree and kinda weird hu

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Assasinator said:
    i found a glitch i think when you go up at breeze town and talk to a guy there the game freezes and i dont think this is because of a wrong rom. Besides i already found 2 trainers when you defeat them the game just resets. 1 south of gaia city close to where find tm 09 and when you go trough the cave to gaia meadows the west girl trainer.

Ok,I'll delete the trainers and the one in Breeze Town.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    yes and all i get is a white screen an anyone send me the link to the emerald there using that works?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm gonna release again the beta soon with glitch fixes and some more things.
    This are two fakemon made by psyduck101,they could use some improvement.Can anyone improve them?
    View attachment 32572

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Assasinator said:
    i found a glitch i think when you go up at breeze town and talk to a guy there the game freezes and i dont think this is because of a wrong rom.

Ah, you mean this guy... -__-;;
    Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    As I said I'm gonna release again the beta soon with glitch fixes and some more things.
    Did anyone find any of the two secret things?In the fixed beta I'll put Gaia Palace too.Hope you don't find it :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The beta is attached in the first post and in page 12.You can get it from there.

Years
    Well, I started playing the demo again and found a secret. (I am not giving it out.) Also, Christos, I will not be able to make the sprite until later tonight. My parents have me wrking in the yard and I get short breaks. (It may seem like I am online but I am downloading MapleStory.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Lo se.Estoy buscando un editor de tiles.Alguien puede ayudar?
    I know,I'm still trying to find a tile editor.Can anyone help me?

psyduck101

Read the **** post bellow ><
    Years
    This hack gets better by the day! I honestly think this could be up there with the greatest hacks of all time alongside Ice, Ice Blue, Dark_E's hacks, Brown, Bronze etc.!

Remember, unlike most of those - this is a first hack - good luck Christos!!!

see ya'll,

psyduck101

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back