• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    DarkArcz said:
    Seems like this game is going well, then. I must say, I din't think you would have answered yes to all the questions, so if you're still around and aren't bored of my questions yet, I have one last one to ask :

Will this game be able to trade/battle compatible pokemon with other games?( through that special VBA, I mean.

Yes, you will be able to trade and battle with other GBA games.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • I just remembered 1 question I had forgotten earlier : Will this game contain all the Pokemon from Kanto,Johto and Hoenn?

Spar-tah

Member of Silver Isle
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2006
    Daaaaaaang this looks like a really cool hack, keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Here are some more screenshots. Thanks to Hack_Slash_Scizor for making some caves.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Great lookin screenshots. You made those trees yourself? I haven't seen them in any of my games(or perhaps I just couldn't remember), but they look great.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Are you gonna insert the Mach and Acro Bikes in as well? Cuz you have some the sliperry wall/mud thingy that can only be crossed with a Mach Bike.

gag15

POkemon Master
    Years
  • great job

well i have just finish reading this thread and it was awsome.u really know what u are doing.and ur team is awsome too.Im going to look very close on this hack.well anywho have fun with the hacking.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • If you're gonna have all the legendaries in, will they ALL obey? A few legendaries(namely Mew and Deoxys)won't obey if you simply just catch them by modding the game with a gameshark or ROM hacking tool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Here are some more screenshots. The alpha will be released really soon, there are just a few things left to do.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Just to say good luck to you Christos and your team, and... were there any screens which may have been erased?, as many posts were erased, and I don't remember if there were any new screens.
    Well, anyway, i'm waiting to hear some news about this awesome hack!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    The new screenshots look cool. I love the FireRed and Emerald look. Can't wait til the alpha release buddy. Extremely nice job Christos, keep at it man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back