• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
  • Looks great, 'specially the Team Rockets ganging up on whoever that is(or whatever the situation is supposed to be) Do those three Rockets have any significant role in the game? Or are they just your average,ordinary Grunts?

GraphiX

Looks really nice! I belive I played the BETA once, but somehow I can't find the link again..

You've got my vote for the Hack of the Year!

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Hey I havn't ever posted on your gam hack but.... When I first looked at it ...I was curious to say the least.
    I love the screen shots, and the tiles custom and premade.
    You've got an awesome story and you're well up there with the elite.

I tried to get the beta but it wont load up for me :(
    but I can't wait for the alpha relase I hope you get it up soon.
    Keep up the good work, 'cause you knwo hacking has to be hard.

Love the hack =D

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Theres a beta for this game? O_o I thought he was just starting on the alpha, and from where I see, there is NO link to the mystical beta you speak off. Maybe you should giv me the link, I'll see if I can download it.

Nevermind, I found the page it was on and I can confirm with you that it's dead.

Speakin of the alpha, I thought it was supposed to be released last month or "soon"

Here are some more screenshots. The alpha will be released really soon, there are just a few things left to do.

Not that I mine waiting, but I would like to know which precise date is "soon"

Last edited:

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I like your work. Everything is looking great. Keep it up

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Long time no see christos. it's been a while.This hack of yours is turning out great.Keep up the good work. sorry for not being able to catch up. wish u finish it soon!!! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Christos. I'm puting the final touches on the starters today. I will have them ready by tommorow. Our timezones are very diffrent and I can barely catch you on MSN. =(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    That beta had glitches so I deleted it. I remade the whole hack after that so almost everything is changed from that. I'm not posting the old beta again.
    The alpha will be released really soon. It took me some time to fix some glitches and get sprites for two of the gym leaders. What I need now is a good overworld spriter to make three overworld sprites. Please PM me if you can help.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    wow
    love this screens
    am..maybe i can help you whit making overworlds :D

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Sigh, gotta wait a little while longer for the alpha eh? Ah well, atleast you posted the screens, which by the way look great ;)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • That beta had glitches so I deleted it. I remade the whole hack after that so almost everything is changed from that. I'm not posting the old beta again.
    The alpha will be released really soon. It took me some time to fix some glitches and get sprites for two of the gym leaders. What I need now is a good overworld spriter to make three overworld sprites. Please PM me if you can help.

Wow, nice screens, Christos! I can't wait to play this one! Oh, and those new tiles are beautiful. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back