• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
    Years
    I haven't played the hack yet, but from what I've seen in the posts, it's great. I'm going to play it right away. Nicely done Christos.

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
    Great work so far, Christos and great Alpha! if only there ws more support

C'mon people, this hack needs more support - it isn't [HotY - 2006] for nothing :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Sorry for not updating in a while, I was busy with the scripting tutorial and stuff.
    I'll start working again now, and I may add a new intro again.
    I can add only one new pokemon for now, it'll probably be one of these two:

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    where can i download this im dieing for a go on it!
    also keep up the great work christos! (sorry if i spelt it wrong)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Where does the alpha go to I can't tell if it is new or old! Christos, just a suggestion, but when you update a new patch could you rename it to make sure it is newer?

This isn't very big it just gets kind of confusing!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Just to let you know there are a few thing u need to work out.
    1. When u beat the first leader the cut master isn't in his house and his daughter says Rustburo instead of the created town.
    2. After you enter a contest and do an interview, when you leave u enter the original map for the
    3. contest hall(LILYCOVE CITY) and you cannot do anything since you have such low lvl pokemon.
    4. You got cut? Then why does everyone say they can't find it?
      The reason for is because you either didn't notice he has dissapered from his house or you put him in hiding and no one can find him

These are bugs i notice from playing it. I can't get anywhere in the game because of these
    so plz fix them soon or tell me where the cut master is.

azza6

Fire Starter Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2007
    Well i cheated in order to get it. Also, can you tell me if that is as far as the hack goes? or can is there a way to get out of that cave with the "well" entrance?

did any1 work this one out?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    how do you find the 2nd gym leader ewan ?

You can't battle Ewan in the alpha.

When I try to exit Valkyrie Forest after beating the Rocket Grunt, the game crashes!

The Valkyrie Forest event was removed from the alpha.

where can i download this im dieing for a go on it!
    also keep up the great work christos! (sorry if i spelt it wrong)

It's attached on the first post.

Where does the alpha go to I can't tell if it is new or old! Christos, just a suggestion, but when you update a new patch could you rename it to make sure it is newer?

This isn't very big it just gets kind of confusing!

There was a problem with the script to get CUT but if you cheat to get it you can go to the second gym's town. There was also a glitch with some blocks in the cave before the second gym so you may get stuck there.

I need help...Where can I get "Cut" from??? Sorry for my bad english...your hack is great...

Look for it in towns and routes you visited before.

Just to let you know there are a few thing u need to work out.
    1. When u beat the first leader the cut master isn't in his house and his daughter says Rustburo instead of the created town.
    2. After you enter a contest and do an interview, when you leave u enter the original map for the
    3. contest hall(LILYCOVE CITY) and you cannot do anything since you have such low lvl pokemon.

4. The reason for is because you either didn't notice he has dissapered from his house or you put him in hiding and no one can find him

These are bugs i notice from playing it. I can't get anywhere in the game because of these
    so plz fix them soon or tell me where the cut master is.

The glitches will be fixed but the Cut master isn't in the hack, you find CUT somewhere else.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Sorry for not updating in a while, I was busy with the scripting tutorial and stuff.
    I'll start working again now, and I may add a new intro again.
    I can add only one new pokemon for now, it'll probably be one of these two:

Christos OMG :shocked: I sooooooo need your help please pm me

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    so does the alpha finish when it goes up to the 2 rocket grunts and they say we cant let you through ? if it doesnt what do i do after

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Thanks for anwering Christos that helped a lot and i try to get the snorlax out of the way but it never does it just stays there no matter how many times i talk to my mom. Can somebody explain this?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    go in your room a number of times aswell and go around and talk 2 people and go back to your mum again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back