• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mega Blue (Version 1.1.4)

Years
  • Just tested trading between Mega Blue and original FireRed. If you try to exit a menu where you select a Pokémon after performing a trade, both game will freeze. After resetting and loading a save file, all items in Mega Blue will be gone. No glitches on the FireRed's side though.
    So if you really need to trade from FireRed to Mega Blue, you should make a backup of your Mega Blue save, trade between two games, and then take your copied Mega Blue save and trade Pokémon with your another Mega Blue, which now has no items. That way you can keep your items and have traded Pokémon.
    UPDATE: Items will be gone regardless of what game you are trading with if you load save file made during a trade, just when trading between two Mega Blue games the game doesn't freeze, so you can save manually afterwards.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Hey thanks for doing the deluxe version. That alone makes this a must play for me

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Could you add more mega stones in the base game for the deluxe edition. We don't need all of them or even the ones for good Pokémon like alakzam or pinser etc. but at least the the stones for pidgeot and especially beedrill would be nice since they could use them

Also if you pick charmander do you get the x or y mega stone

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The game isn't letting me use the link cable to evolve my Haunter. I get the "this item cannot be used right now" message from Oak.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Weird, I tested it and it works fine in both Classic and Deluxe Editions. Are you sure you're doing everything right?

I'm pretty sure I am. I tried having Haunter hold the item and then I used a rare candy on it but nothing happened. I also tried just using the item right from the bag and I got the previously stated message from a couple posts up.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I am. I tried having Haunter hold the item and then I used a rare candy on it but nothing happened. I also tried just using the item right from the bag and I got the previously stated message from a couple posts up.

Maybe it needs to be evolved at night? Just a geuss don't hate me lord Stiker

Years
  • Maybe it needs to be evolved at night? Just a geuss don't hate me lord Stiker

No, it should evolve both at day and at night. And it does work in my rom, so I have absolutely no idea why it doesn't work in his rom.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • No, it should evolve both at day and at night. And it does work in my rom, so I have absolutely no idea why it doesn't work in his rom.

Hmm🤔 maybe he's not using the squirel rom as an base?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Island 6 Pattern Bush wild encounter causes Game to have the major bug again. You can escape the forest by using fly or enter either most right/most left entrance

Island 5 as soon as you see lost cave, the game had some bugs, should save before

Island 4 cave, this bug appeared for me once when i first entered, could use the ladder for remove it tho. Doesnt appear anymore, maybe you can find something in the game files#

edit: after island event completed, i think there is no bug anymore in pattern bush

Last edited:
    Back