• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mind Crystal [GBC Crystal Remake]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    lets hope he doesnt change the tiles cuz these ones are good for my eyes.!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I'm sorry... but what I'm gonna say is goin' to be harsh.
    Quit this hack. I'll tell you why. G/S/C GBA remakes are quite pointless right now...

If you think that this hack is gonna stand out to Game Freak/Nintendo's
    HG/SS... I'm sorry, that won't be possible.

Think of a new idea, man! The idea of having G/S/C GBA is overused in the
    past before Nintendo announced their OWN G/S/C remake...

And now, since Nintendo released their own G/S/C remake with lots of new features, minigames, and best of all, a whole new feeling...

I'm sorry... but this Hack should be dumped to the trash can right away...

C'mon! Is thinking of a new idea really hard? No! Then just focus on a new idea!
    I know your scripting skills are supreme. If this really IS true, then I guess
    a new Hack is really a better idea...

MKSSB

OKですか?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    I'm sorry... but what I'm gonna say is goin' to be harsh.
    Quit this hack. I'll tell you why. G/S/C GBA remakes are quite pointless right now...

And now, since Nintendo released their own G/S/C remake with lots of new features, minigames, and best of all, a whole new feeling...

C'mon! Is thinking of a new idea really hard? No! Then just focus on a new idea!

I'll tell ya this: Who do you think you are, huh?
    It's my hack, not your hack! So, I'll not give up on doing this remake, I want to do a remake, and I'll do a remake! So, If you want to discourage me, you're losing your time, I won't get discouraged by you! So, if you don't like my hack, just don't play it, easy, right?

Anyway, Here is an update:
    Pokémon: Mind Crystal [GBC Crystal Remake]

And here are two videos:

I'll edit the thread later, I'm a little busy.

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • That right continue it your hack, do what you want.
    Anyway I like the new update but the titlescreen song sound like a song with gun shot.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Do you know who's wasting time? It is you.
    Do you know why?

You probably don't. Seeing as you have potential, why won't you
    just listen and do something else instead of doing something that isn't as good as Nintendo's HG/SS? That's a major waste of time. I suppose that not a lot of people
    will prefer this over HG/SS. Nobody would.

MKSSB

OKですか?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    Here's an update:
    I finished he Route 30, however, I have to do the scripts, here are some screenshots:

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    So, what's going on? Are you still making this in Spanish? Or just english? Looks good btw.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Do you know who's wasting time? It is you.
    Do you know why?

You probably don't. Seeing as you have potential, why won't you
    just listen and do something else instead of doing something that isn't as good as Nintendo's HG/SS? That's a major waste of time. I suppose that not a lot of people
    will prefer this over HG/SS. Nobody would.

Regardless of what you think, MKSSB has the right to do whatever kind of hack in the world he wants. So, if you aren't going to do any constructive comments, I'd please ask you to drop it. Thanks.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • I'm sorry... but what I'm gonna say is goin' to be harsh.

Really? Guess what? Nintendo don't make Pokemon.

This hack looks....ok. I can't really say anything more than that, but it's ok.

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years
  • Another flipping one

So let me get this right heart gold and soul silver already came out and people are still making remakes, seriously there is no point anymore and theres like 50 of them already so why another one? It's looks like a good hack but please don't make it a remake that's just dumb.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    So let me get this right heart gold and soul silver already came out and people are still making remakes, seriously there is no point anymore and theres like 50 of them already so why another one? It's looks like a good hack but please don't make it a remake that's just dumb.

Why do people hack? Because they add their own ideas. Same with remakes. Not all remakes are similar. All have differences. And it could be interesting. Don't judge until you can play it.

I really do hope that you have unique features, as that will help you majorly.

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years

• Why do people hack? Because they add their own ideas. Same with remakes. Not all remakes are similar. All have differences. And it could be interesting. Don't judge until you can play it.

I really do hope that you have unique features, as that will help you majorly.

Why do it though there SG LC Oro Sole the other gold one and shining silver like come on its getting very old I just hate seeing people with skill have no creativity and yes some mini games like in SG would help.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Why do it though there SG LC Oro Sole the other gold one and shining silver like come on its getting very old I just hate seeing people with skill have no creativity and yes some mini games like in SG would help.

You have no right to instantly dismiss something. Never assume. They want to make it, let them make it. If you wish to argue, take it to my Profile, but here it will be SPAM soon.

Ignore those who put you down. Make this game how you see it. Whilst not the most original idea, I'm sure that you will have some original features if you apply your time.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well, it looks good, but I noticed something!
    Your in-battle pokemon sprites are too low. You should open them in paint and litterally cut them in a box and "lift" them for a couple of pixels!
    Other than that... lookin' good!
    Oh P.S: I don't like the female hero's ow... sorry! She's too thin, and her feet go too down when she walks. Instead they should kinda move in place, while her body moves just a little...
    There are good ow spriting tutorials, where this problem is nicely explained...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Let's just try to not be rude about people wanting to make their own version of what could be their favorite game in the series. It doesn't look good on you so please don't make posts like this calling people's decisions on what world to create "dumb." Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules. Especially the rule regarding offensive comments, as calling someone's decision a dumb one for remaking a game that's already been remade is offensive and disrespectful. Thanks, and let's just knock off the trolling because it isn't getting you anywhere. :(

MKSSB, you keep doing what you're doing 'cause you're rockin' it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Why does everyone think those games are perfect O_o...

I mean, seriously, sure the new features and stuff are nice, but the actual gameplay still fails epicly because they failed to fix G/S/C's biggest flaws.

If MKSSB wants to make his own remake, there's nothing wrong with that, because HG/SS are not perfect games. He can make his own G/S/C remake if he wants to, afterall, GameFreak's remake kinda sucks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2011
    looks great!
    cant wait to c some updates :)
    but do you think you will be able to compete with the big gsc remakes??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back