• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokémon MindCrystal

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I do not understand what you call overworld
    Overworld in pokemon is all the main game, at exception of battle and mini games.
    are cities, routes and grass, all where the character can walks around :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Overworld in pokemon is all the main game, at exception of battle and mini games.
    are cities, routes and grass, all where the character can walks around :)

Thank you for you help!

although I own the pokemon with this ability super luck. I do not get shinys haha a lot of bad luck to be 1 in 4096

Attachments

• Pokémon MindCrystal
      vcvcvc.png
      6.2 KB · Views: 41

Trainer 766

although I own the pokemon with this ability super luck. I do not get shinys haha a lot of bad luck to be 1 in 4096

Trust me, I have spent 2 hours and still no shinies. Togetic has been useless so far.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    For the detailed mechanics on how Super Luck interacts with Shinies, refer to the 3rd point of this post, everything you need to know is explained there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    For the detailed mechanics on how Super Luck interacts with Shinies, refer to the 3rd point of this post, everything you need to know is explained there.

Hi again! sry for another question haha

Is really work? Sincerely play 12 hours with a murkrow first place with superluck and still nothing happened ...

Or maybe I have super bad luck haha

I attached an image of my team with murkrown first position

Attachments

• Pokémon MindCrystal
      bvbv.png
      10 KB · Views: 43

Trainer 766

a member of pokemoner says "why i can't open balo in all battle , it bug ??" i hope author will fix this problem! thank you!
    Items such as potions or full restores aren't usable in battle. It's not a bug, it's simply a way of making the game challenging.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    I respect your amazing work. Could you tell me how to add new ability? I want to make damage-boosting abilities such as 'Tough claw','Strong Jaw' etc... I want to put them on my own HG hack.

Years
  • un hack vraiment incroyable! <3
    Hate d'essayer ;)
    Jn'ai jamais joué à Pokemon en FR (jcomprends l'anglais plus facilement écrit) mais au moins ravi de voir des ROM Hackers autres que des Americains mettre autant d'ames!

Je me demandais, est-ce le prochain update qui inclut les Gen 5/6 pour (plus ou moins) bientot? Je sais que les ETA sont interdits... Mais je ne sais pas si c'est mieux d'attendre le prochain update ou jouer la 3.0.2 (j'imagine que nos save files ne marchera plus avec le prochain update avec les Gen5/6)

Merci pour tout!

---
    Truly incredible hack! Can't wait to try it out! ;)

Just curious if the next update is potentially for soon, as I'm torn between starting the current 3.0.2, or wait for the next big thing with gen 5/6, as I suppose that we'll need to start fresh as previous save files will probably not work...

Either way i'm glad this hack exists! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    i love this hack but i do not like the elite4, we cant even heal our team after we beat one of them... that is just silly in my opinion :(
    everything else i really enjoy and i hope you update it

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    This is only a tangentially related question, but since it's come up in the thread, where can I get a working version of crystal tile 2? I've been trying to work on a SS hack myself and i can't get the application to open. I've checked multiple sources and still had no luck :(.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2021
    i really enjoy this hack, although i was forced to stop playing it because of a bug in the english version, in sprout tower a trainer had a level 77 solrock, can anyone confirm if this has been fixed in the update for the english version?

Trainer 766

Why is Pokémon MindCrystal available only in French??????

Actually I don't even have a reason, but I need something so I'll just use the fact that French my native language as an excuse.

Originally my first ever ASM hack was the code for Fairy Arceus, on a US SoulSilver version mind you, then for some reason I switched to French SoulSilver and never went to back to the US version.
    At that point it would just be too painful to port the code in other versions of the game.
    That being said if you downloaded the archive you'll probably have noticed that there is a source folder, this is where is kept some of the Assembly code.

Back