• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokémon MindCrystal

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2023
someone with a good heart can help me? I need a english version with battle frontier bag activated. I'm trying to capture the battle frontier pokemon to make a video edit but I realized that the hack creator blocked the use of bag during battles. can someone please help me with this? :(

If the creator is reading this message and can help me reactivating the battle frontier bag I will be eternally grateful. I'm planning to make a video edit to upload in my channel showing how this hack is so epic!

@Edit

Btw I managed to create a code to activate bag during battle.
Not just in normal battle but also in Battle Frontier.

Do you still remember how you created this code? I'm very curious as to how to enable and disable bag usage during battles/battle frontier

Days
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 18, 2023
Been playing this for the first time just recently and I'm pretty bummed Aipom no longer has pickup, probably bc Zigzagoon fills its niche of being an early game mon with pickup that keeps its ability when it evolves but I just like Aipom and Ambipom a lot more lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm trying to find a English patch of the latest version 3.0.2. All links that are uploaded on Google are bugged and outdated. Can someone please dm me a patch. I seen some folks in earlier posts have a copy.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Ta3eVGM.png

[*]You can't use items from your bag against a Trainer, very much like against Battle Frontier Trainers!

Bonjour amigo! Sorry, I don't speak french either🙁 And I know, amigo is not french either haha
I just would ike to thank you for this great work, I've been playing for a few days now, it's VERY challenging and difficult and I'm very curious about one thing!
What ROM Hack Tool have you used to disable Item usage during battle? I'm planning on making a rom hack sometime in the future, and I might add this element.

YsC7cT1.png

Can you dm me the English patch? Can't find the latest version anywhere. They don't have the blue hp bars, only the bugged and outdated ones.

Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
Just got done playing, decided to cheat in the end. At first I thought it's doable in a reasonable time without cheating due to all gym leaders being beatable if you just build a team to counter theirs but catching up with levels and especially EVs is practically impossible if you don't cheat. The difficulty is just a few points off from "a great challenge" and unfortunately scored a perfect "frustrating nightmare" in the long run. Imo this is fixed by simply using EV and EXP multiplication cheats. I also felt like using a TM editor to get competitive movesets early but ultimately decided against it and it was still very possible. Also Shedinja absolutely carried due to the ability change, resisting all 1 hit ko's and only dying to passive damage / status damage which the NPCs did not account for. With "mild" cheats this is a 9/10 Rom hack, without I'd rate it far lower especially in the end game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
Just got done playing, decided to cheat in the end. At first I thought it's doable in a reasonable time without cheating due to all gym leaders being beatable if you just build a team to counter theirs but catching up with levels and especially EVs is practically impossible if you don't cheat. The difficulty is just a few points off from "a great challenge" and unfortunately scored a perfect "frustrating nightmare" in the long run. Imo this is fixed by simply using EV and EXP multiplication cheats. I also felt like using a TM editor to get competitive movesets early but ultimately decided against it and it was still very possible. Also Shedinja absolutely carried due to the ability change, resisting all 1 hit ko's and only dying to passive damage / status damage which the NPCs did not account for. With "mild" cheats this is a 9/10 Rom hack, without I'd rate it far lower especially in the end game.
Hey whats cheats did you use? Im using drastic and cant get them to work.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I've been out of the loop on this hack for a while, glad to see its still apparently going. I hope the latest build will have an english patch soon, good luck

Back