• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Descent into Darkness [IC][T]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Jeremy "Juggernaut" Colossus

Jeremy continued up the path, all was silent. he turned onto the path that lead to the guild. the Aggron wondered on how everybody would react to the Aggron... after all when he left he was a Lairon and now in his travels he has evolved to a Aggron.

he continued walking in silence then he finally made it to the doors of the guild. he stopped at the entrance took a breath and stepped inside. he walked around the hall for a moment there was talking coming from some of the quarters. then he walked his way to the gym. all was silent there too.

he continued walking until he reached the meeting room where he heard a voice say, "You know what.... I'm hungry!" the Aggron turned and stepped inside the room. inside he saw a variety of pokemon... all of them instructors.

"well, looks like I got here at the right time." he said

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Opel

An aagron stopped at the door.

"Look's like I got here on time." Everything seemed to stop, as if he hadn't noticed the scene of Opel and Emmy lying flat on the floor. This was embarrassing. She got up and put on her angry face, stormed up to the door arms swinging and all and when she reaced the door pulled out her pet lip, done the evil eyes, and slammed the door in the boy's face. She turned around and replied.

"That's very rude intruding on someone without knocking. Hmph, I would be more careful around me if I were you." She grimly smiled. "Coz I'm an ice type! And I'll - wait, Aagron, steel, yeah, oh... WHATEVER!" She sat on the floor arms and legs crossed, attempting to pull of a tantrum. Was this guy new or had she just failed to notice him before now.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    'Oh, Opel. Don't scare the other instructors, now.. '

"It seems that you did, mate. Welcome." Michalis remarked gleefully, greeting the Aggron that had just entered.

He then, addressed Opel gently, as the maiden was quite capricious, beyond belief even.

"Simmer down a bit, Opel. He's an instructor and your elder, mind you."

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Jeremy watched as a Froslass slamed the door in his face then yell at him. at this point Jeremy could only smile at well everything, particularly when she figured out that he was a steel type not a dragon type.

then another spoke... a Salamence... he calmed the Froslass, who was named Opel... who must be a new instructor, down, saying, "Simmer down a bit, Opel. He's an instructor and your elder, mind you."

Jeremy nodded, "I am an instructor... I am Jeremy 'The Juggernaut' and if you need proof other than words here it is." he reached into his bag and brought out the shoulder piece of his armor, which had his chosen symbol on it, of a shield with a sword crossing over it.

he then turned to the Froslass named Opel, "and you young-ling are being plenty rude yourself... and if you wish to test your might against me, lets do this after... what ever it is that is going on here... and such a thing will be done in the gym not in the meeting room." his face, which was stern during this moment, cracked a menacing 'I'm going to eat you' type of smile... then after a moment he laughed.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Michael Abbott

Mike nodded as the Riolu shook his hand, introducing himself as Symon or Sy. "Sy, huh?" he mulled the nickname over in his mind, "Nice to meet you, Sy." He smiled as he stretched, looking around for something to do. "You know, for being a brand-new, centralized guild, there's really nothing else to do," he mused out loud. He turned to Sy. "So how long have you been here?" he asked, deciding that getting to know possible partners would help them better in the field. He wondered if anyone else would be gutsy enough to talk to him. He also wondered what was taking so long with the instructors.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Opel - Threat

Opel turned and blew a small raspberry at the Aagron.

"Pler pler pler, fact is, I'm an instructor too here if you MUST know. I am Opel the most amazing instructor around, and te best at battling!" The grim look that came after her speech could pierce a haunter's soul. She then flicked back to her usual inoccent look.

"You're obviously old, but how come I haven't seen you around. You always doing the dirty work or something. I don't very much like people who just fling themselves around trying to look tough, and I look up to those wo can hold a decent conversation for 3.4 hours STRAIGHT! bet you can't do that steel head Also, what's with that ridiculous armor when you can wear more fashionable and spectacular clothing instead. If you must know, I'm so strong I don't even need a ribbon to defend myself, but then again what's a ribbon going to do. I better jot that down as one of my mysterys. OOOH MYSTERIES! Speaking of mystery's whats this meeting about anyways. Are we seriously being cooked up in this room! God you've frustrated me!" Opel grasped her mouth with her fist. She'd done it again, she'd gone and mouthed off to another instructor, never mind an elder. She promised herself she wouldn't do that again, but she found it so exciting that se had to carry on. Opel twirled innocently and smiled cutely.

"I'm terribly sorry sir, would you like a cup of tea! No no, how about I get you a seat." She began to imitate a gentlemans voice, "No, no young lady, you are the mostfabulosu girl in the world, how could I possibly look down on you." "Why thank you kind sir," the imitation stopped. "That's how I wish you people would treat me! She slumped in her chair.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Jeremy could only smile wider when Opel spoke, "Pler pler pler, fact is, I'm an instructor too here if you MUST know. I am Opel the most amazing instructor around, and te best at battling!"

"You're obviously old, but how come I haven't seen you around. You always doing the dirty work or something. I don't very much like people who just fling themselves around trying to look tough, and I look up to those wo can hold a decent conversation for 3.4 hours STRAIGHT! bet you can't do that steel head Also, what's with that ridiculous armor when you can wear more fashionable and spectacular clothing instead. If you must know, I'm so strong I don't even need a ribbon to defend myself, but then again what's a ribbon going to do. I better jot that down as one of my mysterys. OOOH MYSTERIES! Speaking of mystery's whats this meeting about anyways. Are we seriously being cooked up in this room! God you've frustrated me!" Opel grasped her mouth with her fist.

Jeremy chuckled, "the best at battling? I wouldn't gloat that much youngling."

"and why you haven't seen me around is because I left earlyer... probably before you even became a member of this guild, let alone an instructor. and the last time I was here I was a Lairon, and in my travels I evolved to an Aggron..."

"I prefer to wear the kind of cloths that protect me from additional harm... not other cloths that are practically purposeless... but I would expect from a young-ling? who's blood is unexperienced in the art of battle... what is your specialty Opel? I'm an instructor in advanced combat..."

"and here's a bit of advice to you... if you treat others with respect others will treat you with respect."

After Jeremy had finished he decided to take a seat, since it might take a while for things to settle down, and he needed some slight rest from his travels, since he hardly rested that much.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
  • Symon "sy" Riley​

Sy shyly looked at his feet, and was once again playing with his Scarf.

"N...nice to meet you too."

Sy started feeling a little more comfortable around Mike. He was actually starting to like him. Definitely a good sign. Maybe the instructors will let them go on a mission together sometime. Sy totally agreed with Mike's observation. There really wasn't much to do here when there isn't a mission yet. When Mike asked Sy how long he was here Sy had to take a minute to think about it. He was never good at math.

"A couple of months now, I think. I joined because I want to help people in trouble and stuff, so that maybe nothing bad will happen to them like with my....." Sy stopped suddenly and shook violently unable to finish. The very thought still haunted him, and most likely always will it's not everyday someone is orphaned so unfairly, so cruelly. Sy felt dampness in his eyes and immediately sheilded his face from view. The last thing he wanted was for Mike to see him crying, but struggled to surpress his sobs.

"I....I don't wanna talk about it." He whimpered.

siiadams

Years
  • Michael Abbott

Mike almost saw Sy sob while they were talking. He didn't have to say anymore. He wasn't psychic, but he managed to put two and two together. His parents were killed off, too. He simply nodded, "You and I have more in common than you think. I have no parents, as well. My mother died as I was born, while my father was killed by a group of rogues from a nearby dungeon. I went down there and fought any pokemon I could find."

He looked down, as well. "Our missions may or may not be coincidental, but I have a feeling we may be working together very soon.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
  • Symon "Sy" Riley​

"I'm sorry." Sy whispered.

He felt bad. He didn't mean to open old wounds It was the last thing he wanted to do, but the young did feel kinda glad that someone at least partially knew how he felt. Not completely, but a little, and that was good enough for him. Mike knew how painful it is to lose someone close to you. Maybe he'll be able to talk to Mike about it one day. One day, but not today. Sy did manage a small smile when Mike brought up the possibility of working together. Great minds think alike.

"I....I'd like that."

siiadams

Years
  • Michael Abbott

As they were talking, there was a little more activity inside than before. Some members were rushing around, some were looking around and studying the walls. Some of them travelled in groups, some moved solo. What was going on? "There's something happening inside. Lets go see whats going on," he offered to Sy before walking inside.

He saw a note on the wall. He approached the wall and read the note aloud:

"Adventurous Members,

We're holding a contest between members. We have many hidden areas within our facility. Whoever can find the most hidden areas will win a prize. Teams or alone, its your call. Have fun!"

Mike shook his head. The last thing he wanted was to be involved in a hide-and-seek game. It may excite Sy, but he couldn't care less.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Opel

The board flashed a few times and wa-la the mission appeared. It was the usual lame voice of some randomer explaining the job process the six would be going on an expedition to forgotten peak, whilst the members would be staying behind to look for grotto's. Opel frowned. "I want to do the grotto's." No one replied to the comment. The tape finished by explaining the area of forgotten peak. It was ideal for the usual frosslass, but Opel shivered at the thought of how cold it would be, how spooky it would be, how, cavy? Was cavy a word? When the tape ended she darted out of the room to find the other members gathering round a poster explaining their part in this. The grotto's uh. Actually, Opel remembered something about them, they were really well hidden, and there were several booby traps. She had never participated in the 'game' before but knew quite well where all the spots were and what to expect, considering last year she watched the whole thing happen before her eyes. Her expression was smug as she crept up behind Sy and whispered in his ear.

"Suuumer quadrant hold the moooost, check the friiiidge in the staaaaf roooom!" She exasperated her words and put on her best spooky voice, before making her self invisible as the poor pokémon turned around to look for her. Opel chuckled to herself before darting off quickly to her room. Ah the joys of knowledge.

She darted around her office looking for her supplies, wich were all in very random places... A sandwich was in a jar, her satchel was stuffed in the pillow that rested on the straw chair, and he adventuring clothes, including a silly Australian hat were all stuffed under her desk, not in the cupboard where they should be... One of these days she is gonna ask for an actual room, this office is too small, AND there's no bed whatsoever... With her supplies and looking strange with her creamish-brown austrailan themed clothes she ran back down the corridoor to the main room all geared up before anyone had even left yet, wait was the video still running, wait no it wasn't everyone's just discussing the task. Aww they did that without me.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
  • Sy followed Mike, also curious about the sudden activity. He weaved around the different pokemon taking care not to bump into anyone. Sy soon reached the wall and read the note.

Hmmm, this sounds kinda fun. he thought to himself. Hide and Seek was his favorite game when he was small. He has grown out of it a little now, but it was better than standing around bored. Sy saw that Mike didn't seem to keen on this idea. He wondered if he should bother asking to team up. Then a chill ran down the Riolu's spine as he heard a spooky voice whispered into his ear. Sy gasped and jolted around pressing his back against the wall and panting heavily. There was no one there. Just the other pokemon walking through the hallway, some had stopped and stared at him. Sy blushed and turned away. Talk about embarrassing.

"Wh...what was that?" he whispered still panting slightly.

Sy wondered if it was just someone playing a joke on him. He hated jokes like that. It was one of his few pet peeves.

"Not funny." he whispered again shakily.

Sy recalled what that voice said.

"Suuumer quadrant hold the moooost, check the friiiidge in the staaaaf roooom!"

Sy thought about it for a second. They could very well be clues to where some of the hidden areas were.

It's worth looking into I suppose. he thought to himself. Sy turned to Mike.

"So....er how do you wanna do this? As a..team or solo?"

Sy secretly hoped that Mike would join him because if he had to go somewhere scary he would have someone with him.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
    Years
  • Ermine Shaolin

Ermine shuddered. She soon realised after their task had been set that she would have to seek Opel.

"Water cloaks stick together..." She sighed, "One day of peace, please?"

But of course, she was talking to no one, only contemplating on how she might find Opel in the abyss of the four quarters.

"It would appear that I'll just have to meet her at the Lonely Peak all the way in Hiwis," Ermine got up, "at least we get a break off the guild."

Now if only trains existed... Ermine thought, What the hell is a train?

"Opel?" Ermine shouted, "Campbell?"

Campbell was another Water Cloak instructor, a Blastoise.

"No reply..." Ermine shook her head, almost disappointed.

She made her leave, her belongings in a single backpack, as she began her journey towards the Lonely Peak, the top of Mount Shudder.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Opel noticed Ermine was not currently in the room and was presumably heading up the mountain. It was obvious the two were going to be partners considering they were both from winter. Opel raced out the guild as fast as she could hoping to catch a glimpse of Ermine, presumably she was walking. "EMMMMYYYY!" Opel shouted as she charged down the hill. Opel pounced on Emmy and the two landed in a puddle of mud. Ha, now that dress is exactly what it's worth, Opel thought slyly. She got up so she was hovering in a vertical position, and used psychic to erase the mud from Emmy's dress, flicking it in another direction.

"Were you going to go without me!! Oh the horror in it, imagine that, me and you separated from the clutches of destiny, forced to live a life without each other! Oh how would we live," Opel spoke as her hand swept across her face in a dramatic pose. In a snap second she turned back to cheery. "So I was thinking we head up today and then we explore tomorrow unless you want to explore through the night but that would depend on wether you are tired or not, I might be then, perhaps not, so I'm asking you, have you decided if you're going to be tired then or not, because I don't mind I'll be tired anytime!" She bounced up and down several times. Emmy hadn't had a chance to say anything yet, and Opel actually noticed this. She stopped and let her mouth muscles rest. She was over excited again...

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
    Years
  • After a familiar shout and a smash into a puddle of mud, Ermine already knew who it was.

"Urf..." She groaned as Opel was already on the cleaning job, using Psychic to wipe away the mud on Ermine's kimono.

But no, there was no time to even breathe as Opel shouted, "Were you going to go without me?!?! Oh the horror in it, imagine that, me and you, seperated from the clutches of destiny, forced to live a life without one another! Oh how would we live?!?!" Opel spoke, confusing the heck out of Ermine with a strange pose as Ermine imagined what life would be like without Opel.

Probably on the pleasant side, Ermine tried to laugh at her inside joke but Opel beat her to speaking, "So I was thinking we head up today and THEN we explore tomorrow! That is, unless you want to explore through the night but that would on whether you are tired or not, because I don't mind! I'll be tired anytime!"

"You'll tire yourself from speaking alone," Ermine joked, almost giggling, "Hopefully we can arrive in Terra tonight, and then tomorrow we'll HOPEFULLY reach the mountain in Hiwis and then we'll have a whole week to explore the peak, sounds fun?" Ermine knew that they would get in trouble for overstaying their stay.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Jeremy after the instructors separated, went to his room, which had been locked since he left. he unlocked and opened the door. which opened to the office side of his room where he had his desk, with a variety of papers on it. behind the desk and office space was the rest of his room, where he had his bed and anything else his room would need to have. to make it homely to him.

He walked in placed his armor on a rack, noting to himself that he needed to polish his armor and would do that in a bit.

Jeremy sat down in his desk, looked at the papers on it. some of them basic combat drills while others were papers containing information on student performance. he shuffled through the papers, organizing the mess. then took some blank sheets and began writing up lesson plans for this year, starting with some basic drills, learning the importance of armor, learning what armor is best for the individual... etc. he continued working in silence going over getting things squared away...

in the back of his mind however he was thinking and mentally preparing to go on that little trek to the forgotten peak... although he knew well enough that the house leads would hate for him to go alone... he was hoping to find an instructor to go with him and that it might be best to wait on polishing his armor until after he returned.

siiadams

Years
  • Michael Abbott - Begin the Search!

He knew it. He knew Sy would want to do this thing. It didn't really contain any excitement as far as Mike was concerned. They had to find as many hidden rooms as possible. Where was the thrill in that? Still, it was better than just sitting around with nothing to do. Maybe he'd have fun regardless.

He turned to Sy and nodded, "I guess we can go as a team. Te question is: where do we begin our search?" He glanced down the halls to see pokemon scurrying around quickly, some alone, some with a small group. "If we worry too much about the others, we won't be focused enough to find too many secrets. We need to stay calm and be a little methodical in our quest," he stated. He personally didn't care about the prize. The goal was clear: search, search, search!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Opel pulled out an old map from her themed satchel and lay it on the ground. She put on her best male voice but it just sounded low and lumpy whenever she spoke.

"Owkai, we arr hea, an we wanna go der," she stopped the impersonation after she realised how stupid she sounded.

"I say the best way is to head through this area here!" She pointed at a small incline at the side of a cliff unmarked on the map. In front of it was a forest and next to it a plains.

"If we go through the plains, and stick to the edge of the forest, we can go up the incline, therefore it would take us half the time it would to go directly up the mountain." She wasn't rushing as usual, in fact she was speaking slowly in hope that Emmy would understand where she was coming from.

"Also, I believe there's a delicious poffin stand in a small marque up in the mountain if you wanna head there, besides it would be best to stop in a place surrounded by intelligent pokémon rather than wild savages." She looked up at Emmy for confirmation; although the poffin's weren't a necessity it felt good to say something useful.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Jeremy finished his paperwork and lesson plans. He decided that it was time to prepare for that trek the instructors were doing, he grabbed each piece of armor and put it on, starting with his feet and ending with his head, when he finished he looked himself over, he truly felt like a new version of his old self.

He filled his bag with food, and whatever berries and healing equipment he had and left his office/room, closing and locking the door behind him.

Jeremy walked into the room with missions and Activities listed on it's walls. One piece had members gathered around it. Instantly Jeremy knew what it was for, he then saw a rilou and a tyrouge talking. Jeremy walked over to a different board looking for any additional missions to the Forgotten peak...

Sadly there weren't any, so he prepared to leave and head to the forge but stopped and went over to the two pokemon he saw earlier. "Be careful with the Grottoes... solving the clues and riddles may be easy... but getting to the Grottoes is another story." He decided that instead of up and leaving, like a ghost, to instead have a little chat with these two... besides, who knows he may bump into a partner for the trek the instructors were sent on.

Last edited:
    Back