• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    yay, buneary is sooooooooooo cool!
    Nobody complain, buneary rocks (one of my favorites :))

Its good to hear you added them!
    You've imporoved a lot since clover/mind, and i'm very impressed!
    You used to not know how to script, or insert pokemon, and now, well, its obvious how much effort you put in!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    yay, buneary is sooooooooooo cool!
    Nobody complain, buneary rocks (one of my favorites :))

Its good to hear you added them!
    You've imporoved a lot since clover/mind, and i'm very impressed!
    You used to not know how to script, or insert pokemon, and now, well, its obvious how much effort you put in!

Yeah I like buneary, lopunny is okay to I guess.
    Hehe thanks!
    Yeah I no, its been tough, but thanks that means alot!
    I've added alot of D/P sprites for old pokemon aswell =D

Yea I guess you can't really use them as HM slaves. They are cool though.

I'd say Munchlax could be used more as one, seein he can learn Surf, Strength, Rock Smash lol. But as if anyone would want to teach him HM's he is already to awesome.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021

Yeah I like buneary, lopunny is okay to I guess.
    Hehe thanks!
    Yeah I no, its been tough, but thanks that means alot!
    I've added alot of D/P sprites for old pokemon aswell =D

I'd say Munchlax could be used more as one, seein he can learn Surf, Strength, Rock Smash lol. But as if anyone would want to teach him HM's he is already to awesome.

Does anyone even know why Munchlax is so popular? xD
    You have to add Chatot, or I'll cry Kebbles...

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Does anyone even know why Munchlax is so popular? xD
    You have to add Chatot, or I'll cry Kebbles...

I dunno, actually thats a really good question...
    For me, from the start i've always wanted an evo for Snorlax, but they made a pre-evo, so thats just as good.

I'll try my hardest to add him, if not i'll try to get someone else to do it.
    Just for you =D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021

I dunno, actually thats a really good question...
    For me, from the start i've always wanted an evo for Snorlax, but they made a pre-evo, so thats just as good.

I'll try my hardest to add him, if not i'll try to get someone else to do it.
    Just for you =D

Thank you, you get the Virtual Chatot Thread Seal of Approval xD

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    i have an idea:
    later in the game, you go back to sootopolis and wallace gives you that lapras in his gym.

Well everyone complained how crappy Wallaces house was, so I changed it to a more water/ice looking place, which meant I disposed of the Lapras lol I prob should update the screenies later on...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years

Well everyone complained how crappy Wallaces house was, so I changed it to a more water/ice looking place, which meant I disposed of the Lapras lol I prob should update the screenies later on...

like me, right?
    Yeah, its better to make it more water/ice looking!

Is wallace going to be the 8th gym leader???

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    I see you finished the 2nd level of the cave. Good job. Hope you get the second beta up soon.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    I will be the spriter since I am bored my hack is gettin old and I can't find alot of help these days but while I help you Kebbles the rest of you help me as well..Okay?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    I will be the spriter since I am bored my hack is gettin old and I can't find alot of help these days but while I help you Kebbles the rest of you help me as well..Okay?

I dunno...
    I don't really need sprites.
    Plus I have Sebbe and Nicolas.
    And I kinda want to focus on my own rom at the moment.
    Im sure other hackers who aren't busy will be glad to help =D

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    kebbles, question: where does the cave of origin lead? Like, does it lead to groudon, (nevermind, remembered not). But isn't it just a dead end at teh end? How will it lead to the next region?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    kebbles, question: where does the cave of origin lead? Like, does it lead to groudon, (nevermind, remembered not). But isn't it just a dead end at teh end? How will it lead to the next region?

Floor 1 has been edited, and that guy who blocks floor 2 is gone now, and you travel threw the maze of floor 2, intill the end and then you exit the cave onto a higher level on floor 1 and theres an exit cave. And then Welcome To The Exotah Region!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years

Floor 1 has been edited, and that guy who blocks floor 2 is gone now, and you travel threw the maze of floor 2, intill the end and then you exit the cave onto a higher level on floor 1 and theres an exit cave. And then Welcome To The Exotah Region!

cool!
    So, how about you say in the intro how the connection was made somehow (example: wallace made it for...)
    Just so it doesn't seem so random, if you know what i mean!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back