• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Thoese stones are from zelda which i play way more then pokemon. Yes Im that obsessed with video games Once finished twighlight princess in 18 hours non stop.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Wow there from Zelda?
    I had no clue?
    I've played a couple of the new Zelda games...
    So I dont no much about it.
    But Yeah they look pretty awesome.​

Years
    nice hack
    good luck with it
    btw -
    why snorunt is dark type ?
    and a bug - h t t p : / / i m g 263.imageshack.us/img263/438/pokemonfirered01yf1.png

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    nice hack
    good luck with it
    btw -
    why snorunt is dark type ?
    and a bug - h t t p : / / i m g 263.imageshack.us/img263/438/pokemonfirered01yf1.png

Thanks.
    Well I thourght I'd make somthing different.
    Plus Glalie is A Ice/Dark Type aswell.

And that bug has been reported, thanks anyway.
    By the way you played the old pre-beta, every bug in that has been fixed.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    lol nah go for it, with stuff like that you dont have to ask me coz its just changin the type lol but thanks for askin anyway.
    I decided to ask both out of cursity and to prevent n00bs from shoeing up in my thread and saying 'U stowl the ideea abobout Snrnts' tipe frm kEBBLEZZZ, ur a fukin crap haxor!!!!!!!!!!111111111111one'.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Wow, the English Language has gone downhill is recent years.

I maid ur a userbannerz Keb'z.

Pokémon Mystical Glacier

- https://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9895/mysticalglacierdu2.png

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Thoese stones are from zelda which i play way more then pokemon. Yes Im that obsessed with video games Once finished twighlight princess in 18 hours non stop.

Anyway i think the stones are from The Legend Of Zelda A Link to The Past. but I could be wrong. When I saw them i was like "Zelda!!!" too.
    Anyway, keep up with the hack so I can torture you and make sure you finish it!!!:badsmile: Nah, Jk :laugh:
    Those are good screenies btw

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Wow, the English Language has gone downhill is recent years.

I maid ur a userbannerz Keb'z.

Pokémon Mystical Glacier

- https://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9895/mysticalglacierdu2.png

lol nah I think we have just gotten lazy.
    Oh thats very nice, thanks Chatot!
    My one wasn't very good, so I needed that!

Anyway i think the stones are from The Legend Of Zelda A Link to The Past. but I could be wrong. When I saw them i was like "Zelda!!!" too.
    Anyway, keep up with the hack so I can torture you and make sure you finish it!!!:badsmile: Nah, Jk :laugh:
    Those are good screenies btw

Yeah they prob are.
    Haha thanks buddy, oh yeah I changed the colour of the statues they look way better now.
    And depends how im feeling, if i feel good i'll add some screenies of the new event.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Hack looks great. I'd like to see some new tiles and better paletts. Really the paletts didn't catch my eye.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    I haven't payed attention to this in a while. What is going on. On the first page were it says your progress it seems you have added and taken away some things....Can some one please explain.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    I haven't payed attention to this in a while. What is going on. On the first page were it says your progress it seems you have added and taken away some things....Can some one please explain.

I can explain...
    Well I was just touching up the Pre-Beta 1, then all of a sudden it crashed, and I hadnt made backups for a while, stupid me, so I had to restart from the pre-beta 0.5, but im releasing a middle pre-beta in between 0.5 and 1, its called Pre-Beta 0.75. It will go just outside the cave of origin, because i've become a better scripter I've added new events and stuff, so the Pre-Beta will be good.

I hope that cleared things up?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    I can explain...
    Well I was just touching up the Pre-Beta 1, then all of a sudden it crashed, and I hadnt made backups for a while, stupid me, so I had to restart from the pre-beta 0.5, but im releasing a middle pre-beta in between 0.5 and 1, its called Pre-Beta 0.75. It will go just outside the cave of origin, because i've become a better scripter I've added new events and stuff, so the Pre-Beta will be good.

I hope that cleared things up?

Yep, that did. Thanks a lot. Can't wait to play.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Okay!
    I posted some new screenes in the first post of the thread, Im not showing the cool legendary event coz that will ruin playing the game.
    Also theres the new support banner made by Virtual Chatot, so remember to add it to your sig lol :P​

zachs06

Kakashi's face
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    This looks completely awesome, can't wait untill full version

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back